Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2010, 04:34 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
Philly is FINISHED. ITS OVER.
Your cholesterol level must be blocking your brain from functioning properly.. Either that or flossing with Belicheck's pubic hair is finally getting to you.

RH85 is the EPITOME of the following saying. "If you fling enough **** to the wall, at least alittle of it is bound to stick."

How this blob is even allowed to procreate is beyond me. There should be some sort of law instituted prohibiting such actions. I mean, he almost made me call my bookie on monday night to bet JAX and hedge my sole bet of the weekend.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-21-2010, 08:31 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor View Post
Your cholesterol level must be blocking your brain from functioning properly.. Either that or flossing with Belicheck's pubic hair is finally getting to you.

RH85 is the EPITOME of the following saying. "If you fling enough **** to the wall, at least alittle of it is bound to stick."

How this blob is even allowed to procreate is beyond me. There should be some sort of law instituted prohibiting such actions. I mean, he almost made me call my bookie on monday night to bet JAX and hedge my sole bet of the weekend.
Another internet tough guy. No way you would ever say this to me, but over the internet its all good, right? HAHAHA. Keep it up....
Old 10-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Smartly played by Halladay/Phillies. Throw close enough to the plate to get Uribe to bite but don't give him anything to hit. Force the Giants' hand, either with Uribe swinging at stuff out of the zone or pinch hitting for Lincecum. I hate the National League.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Another internet tough guy. No way you would ever say this to me, but over the internet its all good, right? HAHAHA. Keep it up....
I guess we'll chalk it up to not knowing one another then, bc I would definitely say it to your face. Girth doesnt intimidate me, as I have a brother that looks like he could've eaten you for breakfast, in one bite. I've learned to maneuver around size.

You sure make alot of BOLD statements, and your always rushing to be the first one to 'formulate' an opinion just so that you can say 'I was the first to tell ya so, look at me, look at me'...

Your record for these types of things speaks for itself, as evidenced both before and after Dahoss mopped you up in the loser leaves 'forever' contest..I've bit my tongue many a times, but when you come at the Phils, or bet WITH the Birds, we'll have our little spat and keep it movin'.

As for the Phils, they take it in 7.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 10-21-2010, 11:13 PM
Flemington

Quote:
I guess we'll chalk it up to not knowing one another then, bc I would definitely say it to your face. Girth doesnt intimidate me, as I have a brother that looks like he could've eaten you for breakfast, in one bite. I've learned to maneuver around size.

You sure make alot of BOLD statements, and your always rushing to be the first one to 'formulate' an opinion just so that you can say 'I was the first to tell ya so, look at me, look at me'...

Your record for these types of things speaks for itself, as evidenced both before and after Dahoss mopped you up in the loser leaves 'forever' contest..I've bit my tongue many a times, but when you come at the Phils, or bet WITH the Birds, we'll have our little spat and keep it movin'.

As for the Phils, they take it in 7.
THe thing is, I did not spat at all. You totally attacked me out of the blue.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:30 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
THe thing is, I did not spat at all. You totally attacked me out of the blue.
No, the thing is, if you make one of your bold statements, you have to expect to be directly responded to. You have an incredibly thin skin for person with such a large mouth.

Had you not rushed to SHOUT your proclimation, Declan wouldn't have said a word to you. Given your body of work on this board over the years, it was hardly out of the blue.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:18 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmc View Post
No, the thing is, if you make one of your bold statements, you have to expect to be directly responded to. You have an incredibly thin skin for person with such a large mouth.

Had you not rushed to SHOUT your proclimation, Declan wouldn't have said a word to you. Given your body of work on this board over the years, it was hardly out of the blue.
He can say whatever he wants, right? All the fat comments, come on now.
Where do you come from now? Are you his keeper?
Old 10-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Coach Pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKHxaW1__q8
Old 10-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
He can say whatever he wants, right? All the fat comments, come on now.
Where do you come from now? Are you his keeper?
I'll take them in order:

1 - Pretty much, it's a public forum. You say whatever you want don't you? Obviously, from your multiple dartings, you have yet to figure out where that line is that you keep crossing.
2 - It's a public forum, unless the mods chose to lock me out of the Sporty Room, I'll read and comment as I like.
3 - No, I am not his keeper. I don't know him and have never spoken to him outside of the threads on this site.

Hope that clears it up for you.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Flemington

Quote:

How about Ryan Howard, looking? Really just going to stand there and look.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:47 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
How about Ryan Howard, looking? Really just going to stand there and look.
Same as ARod, gifted with talent but empty at crucial moments this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMa5eZE5ilE

It's all basically the same.....

And for the gutty closer who's trashy beard will be THAT image of these playoffs........great version of this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTe3p8D8MZI

Last edited by docicu3 : 10-23-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Gulfstream Park

Yeah, Howard comin' up small in another big spot.

Very impressed with TX yesterday

They probably take it all…
Old 10-23-2010, 10:58 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Operator View Post

I disagree. I think the Giants beat them in 5 or 6. Yankees were absolute garbage from the start of that series. SF will get enough timely hitting to win games and the Giants pitching staff is extremely tough. Basically you're done when that miscreant with the painted beard comes in.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:59 PM
Flemington

Quote:

San Fran has a ton of arms. Texas has a huge arm and a ton of bats. Im intrigued. I had a future on sportsinteraction, like 3 weeks left in the seasson, I think the Giants were 2 out behind the Padres. I had like $93 on Giants vs Yanks World Series. I am sick, because I used the Yanks only because Im a fan. I thought Texas was deadly and should have took a shot with the huge value. Back to the World Series, Im confident its a great series that goes 7 and I give a slight edge to Texas because of Lee and Hamilton. They are slightly the 2 best players in the entire series over the Giants closer and Tim L.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Flemington

Game 1 is so huge for Texas. If they dont win game 1, I agree with Nick. Game 1 is an absolute must for Texas.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Gulfstream Park

Granted, don't know all that much about either club … but SF will see the best in the business (CL) … twice.

Wasn't that impressed with Lincecum in the Philly series either...
Old 10-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Granted, don't know all that much about either club … but SF will see the best in the business (CL) … twice.

Wasn't that impressed with Lincecum in the Philly series either...
This is why Texas needs GAME 1
Old 10-23-2010, 11:44 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
I had like $93 on Giants vs Yanks World Series. I am sick, because I used the Yanks only because Im a fan.
How the hell are you not used to this by now?
Old 10-24-2010, 05:59 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
How the hell are you not used to this by now?
Ignore how shitty the team played down the stretch, be sure to get down, because you are a "fan".

Old 10-24-2010, 08:08 AM
Fairgrounds

Congratulations to the Giants. It should be an interesting series.