Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2022, 07:59 AM
Keeneland

Keeping good company on Twitter and still mad about something that doesn't impact him at all

Then you got shills like Andy Surly telling everybody how beautiful that new Bar is . Like they need another bar instead of replacing trees . The cash grab is disgusting.
Old 08-26-2022, 08:07 AM
Keeneland

Thinking a jockey can hear him yell at his TV during a race

It was so cool that she could hear my instructions during the race and execute such a great ride. Especially when I said “ don’t get nervous, you got hoss”

Get help
Old 08-26-2022, 08:08 AM
Keeneland

Being a racist

Well there’s something you don’t see at Saratoga every day
Old 08-26-2022, 10:14 AM
Havre de Grace

Good to see I’m still rent free in your thick head even when you’re on vacation . I’m sure they love you on the beaches of Newark NJ. How’s the water temp in the river?

@Thetriptracker
@itpsthirdchin

Amazing how you tweet time and time again to that Canadian who is schooling you out there. You keep going back for more. Do you harass the seniors at the senior center on racing dark days ? Grow up
Old 08-26-2022, 10:23 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Good to see I’m still rent free in your thick head even when you’re on vacation . I’m sure they love you on the beaches of Newark NJ. How’s the water temp in the river?

@Thetriptracker
@itpsthirdchin

Amazing how you tweet time and time again to that Canadian who is schooling you out there. You keep going back for more. Do you harass the seniors at the senior center on racing dark days ? Grow up
You literally thought a jockey could hear you telepathically. That was beyond dumb even for a loser like you.

No Saratoga trip for you this year huh? Somehow NYRA is still showing record handle. That must really piss you off.

The fact you're 1 for the meet and I'm doing well enough that even Vic complimented me must piss you off even more.

Since I know you like to count, check out how many tweets your Canadian friend sent to me yesterday from his 3 accounts.

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed that beatdown Jim gave you the other day. Your "I'm out" only to return 4 days later was classic. At least the other pu$$y Knickslions had to decency to follow through on his ridiculous I'm leaving post.
Old 08-26-2022, 10:36 AM
Havre de Grace

The irony of that fixed photo yesterday….I remember you saying his bets were fake till he shut you up. That you like him says enough about him.
Old 08-26-2022, 10:47 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
The irony of that fixed photo yesterday….I remember you saying his bets were fake till he shut you up. That you like him says enough about him.
You're 1 for the meet.

You're not man enough to acknowledge I'm doing well. Vic was. Says a lot about you.

You thought Maggie was talking about you, you thought Jackie Davis could hear you through the TV screen. Most would be embarrassed about things like this. As we've seen there is no bottom for you.

Been a tough summer for you. I'm glad.
Old 08-26-2022, 10:52 AM
Havre de Grace

Been a rough three years for you, but I don’t root against anyone, even a piece of shittt like you.
Old 08-26-2022, 10:58 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Been a rough three years for you, but I don’t root against anyone, even a piece of shittt like you.
Deflect, deflect, deflect

You worshipped me until I cut off your gravy train. Freeloading, jealous loser that you are.
Old 08-26-2022, 11:11 AM
Havre de Grace

Read your tweets. Are you proud of this behavior? I wonder how many out here checked out your bad act on Twitter . Your disrespect on the board is why so many have left.
Old 08-26-2022, 11:25 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Read your tweets. Are you proud of this behavior? I wonder how many out here checked out your bad act on Twitter . Your disrespect on the board is why so many have left.
More deflection.

Look at your tweets. Look at your posts.

Outside of pu$$y Knickslions name one person who doesn't post here because of me.

You're in no position to talk about anything. No one likes you. No one. You're a bad guy and you showed your ass last weekend. You're an angry jealous loser that is mad because you never amounted to squat.

Again, I was very nice to you. When I stopped lining your pockets with my hard work, you turned on me. It's cool, I'm much happier torturing you than making money for you. Can you say the same? I doubt it. I'm sure you'd much rather I feed you winners than make you lock your twitter.

You did this, not me.
Old 08-26-2022, 04:49 PM
Keeneland

Dan was wise to avoid my last post to him. He knows every word I said is right.

But it is at least a fair question to wonder why no trip to Saratoga this year. For someone who has spent so much time critiquing the track, to not make a trip this year is odd.

Maybe the voices in his head told him not to go.
Old 08-30-2022, 12:13 PM
Keeneland

Must be that time of the month

Quote:
Crickets…..cmon mr know it all let’s have an answer
Old 09-09-2022, 01:39 PM
Keeneland

Is it possible to get CTE from being a toll collector?

Quote:
Lou Chianca is at Del Mar for his 50th birthday today. (Nice gift from wifey)
Are you capping Del Mar today ?
Old 09-13-2022, 02:06 PM
Keeneland

More evidence of severe mental illness

Quote:
Wrong, A swelte 276 lbs. I heard you are like 5’ 4 360 and that it’s easier to jump over you, than go around you, Jay.
Old 09-13-2022, 02:29 PM
Keeneland

More evidence that he has a vagina. A very big one

Quote:
Hardly crushed it. More like eeked out a small profit after 2 losing attempts in previous years. At least he didn’t sit out the last 2 days of the meet like You did to preserve a Positive ROI way back ( 6 years ago ?) when you last had a positive ROI .
Old 09-14-2022, 03:33 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Trevor must have heard me yelling through the tv .....c’mon Trevor, one time kid.
Old 09-27-2022, 07:01 AM
Keeneland

Pretending he knows more than someone who has spent their entire life around horses

The term is turf Foot. Or mud foot. I cringe when she says turf hoof
Old 09-27-2022, 07:05 AM
Keeneland

Kissing ass and finding things in common with the biggest scumbags on twitter

Did you see Mybad Irad stop riding when he saw who it was coming on the outside in the next race ?

The race in question is September 23, race 7. Irad, riding for Chad Brown and Klaravich stopped riding so Jose could win. Imagine being so dumb you actually believe something like that? Meanwhile, a 30 second view of the head on shows it's not even remotely true. Never stopped Dan before and won't stop him again.
Old 09-27-2022, 07:12 AM
Keeneland

I actually believe this

My dad made Martina’s visa problems go away when She came to play WTT for Bob Kraft and the Boston Lobsters

An important guy like that must've been thrilled he had to get his son a job collecting tolls as it was all he could do.