Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
Stop trying so hard to be nice?

Why would I do that?

I AM trying to be nice.

My offer stands.

Look here's a perk.

You can still be totally HATEFUL to everybody else.

Let's just you and I be civil for 30 days?

Deal?
Serious question…after seeing your performance today do you think Oaklawn is happy with how they’re being represented online?
Old 05-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
He doesn’t make deals. He doesn’t acknowledge the white flag. He won’t ever let it go.
Such a victim.
Old 05-11-2022, 11:32 AM
Keeneland

Looks like Vic deleted a bunch of his posts.

Hmmm…wonder why.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:01 PM
Saratoga

Vic sure has a unique Posting Style. [STOP]

It is reminiscent of the Telegraph Operator on the Titanic. [STOP]
Old 05-11-2022, 01:13 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Right ?

Hey Vic if you were getting paid to handicap a track and they had steeplechase races, would you do your job? Or cry it’s too hard and post No picks ? You know those big scary jump races that they have at Saratoga every year. And would you bully your cohost not to try it either ?
Dan, I get that you're a very stupid guy. You forget, I know you, so I speak from experience. However, this is even moronic for you. The reason I don't make picks in the Steeplechase races is that I have no level of expertise in those races and feel the betting public deserves better than my lack of relative understanding. As such, I went out and hired an expert. It's actually more work for me, as I have to learn enough about those races to lead him during both Talking Horses and prattles. However, I respect the public enough to at least try to do what is best for them. No, I don't bully my regular cohost, this too is idiotic, as I have another cohost for the jump races, one who is an expert in the field. The people in charge of jump racing are, not surprisingly, extremely pleased that I take their racing seriously enough to do this. The idea that you can't make these logical conclusions for yourself speaks volumes about both who you are and who you think you are.

But, hey, keep tweeting this idiocy to Pat McKenna. He now knows what you are as well.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:37 PM
Havre de Grace

What a cop out. Why wouldn’t you even bother to give it a try at some point. They got rid of the last 2 fences so you have no excuse now . Does it bother you and Pat McKenna that the attendance at Saratoga is 99% white and there is no attempt for some diversity, only at generating more income ? Does it bother you that the prices for all the fancy spots up there are too high to even list ? You’re in a position to look out for the players, but you don’t. As long as you keeping grabbing that $5grand a week check, you’re good. Every man has his price.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
What a cop out. Why wouldn’t you even bother to give it a try at some point. They got rid of the last 2 fences so you have no excuse now . Does it bother you and Pat McKenna that the attendance at Saratoga is 99% white and there is no attempt for some diversity, only at generating more income ? Does it bother you that the prices for all the fancy spots up there are too high to even list ? You’re in a position to look out for the players, but you don’t. As long as you keeping grabbing that $5grand a week check, you’re good. Every man has his price.
I didn’t think you could make a more embarrassing post than when you accused me of preventing Byk from getting a TV gig.

I was wrong.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:52 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Vic sure has a unique Posting Style. [STOP]

It is reminiscent of the Telegraph Operator on the Titanic. [STOP]
I laughed out loud.
Old 05-11-2022, 01:53 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
You're a posting tragedy. Even when faced with the honest truth you continue to embarrass yourself. I made picks for years, as you know, and they sucked....so I found a better way to present it. What's next, you pretending I don't take my job seriously? It's clear you are prepared to embarrass yourself continuously, so why not?

I've lowered myself enough responding to you. You're a bad person Dan. What you did to me is beyond disgraceful. I get faceless idiots smearing me. It comes with the job. We were friends....and you turned into a backstabbing piece of garbage because a late ticket request, on one of the biggest Saturdays of the year, wasn't fulfilled. You can pretend this isn't true, but you know it is, and so does every other honorable person here. If you have even one moment of introspection, you will see the sad truth in this.

Still, it's not too late. A simple apology and an ability to move on would be enough for a second chance. The ball is in your court. However, this offer only lasts until your next smear and lie.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Havre de Grace

I tried that and you screamed “security, security “ in front of the jocks room. As if I was gonna give you a slap . Remember?
Old 05-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I tried that and you screamed “security, security “ in front of the jocks room. As if I was gonna give you a slap . Remember?
15 years on boards and you have ZERO friends to show for it.

What does that tell you?
Old 05-11-2022, 03:00 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
15 years on boards and you have ZERO friends to show for it.

What does that tell you?
He's a lying piece of trash. Nothing he says is true.

I tried. I'm done.
Old 05-11-2022, 03:11 PM
Havre de Grace

Unreal that would deny screaming Security. It’s not the first time you did it either. Maybe we should ask Paul Cornman . He got the same treatment from you.
Old 05-11-2022, 03:15 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
This post needs to be examined further.

Saratoga is 99% white? Not sure where you get your numbers from since you're there for 2 days every year, but I digress.

What should they be doing to change that?
Old 05-11-2022, 03:57 PM
Saratoga

Steeple Chase racing will bring that Diversity.

Saratoga needs to become more like the bastion of Diversity.

Far Hills New Jersey.
Old 05-11-2022, 05:02 PM
Jerome Park

Mic drop