Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Default First FFL Draft

Drafted my first FFL team last night...it was auto draft but still gave me some idea of how things will go. It was a Yahoo Winner's League so I suspect folks put effort into it. Alexander went first (no surprise) but Manning went second (most "experts" rank him much lower), I got Larry Johnson with the third pick.
Second round, I got C. Williams with pick #18, third round with the 23rd pick, I got Boldin...all in all, pretty much as expected but I was very happy that Jackson slipped to 3rd! Damn auto draft gave me two defenses and two kickers so I'll be picking up two useful bench players in exchange there. Starting to get excited now...football season is fast approaching!!
Old 06-13-2006, 09:47 PM
BellamyRd.

I have a league set up as well
but I probably won't draft until mid/late August

anyway...if you would like to join mine...please do

You have been invited to join lucian12's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 59120
Password: tuscaloosa

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1