Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
I'm also afraid of Republicans.

Now that's weird. I have a similar phobia, but I have this fear that Teddy Kennedy and Diane Feinstein would copulate and produce hundreds of off-spring and they'd all have this long horse-face and sing "The Banana Boat" song.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Man way to go sounds like you are totally feeling my pain about the end of college. But then again i guess you transitioned about as smoothly into one chick as a person can do, sounds like she goes all-out to make your dreams come true lol.

But that is not for me right now and i have to find a way to keep this $17.00 payout going as long as i can, do you know what i am saying? there must be a way to find where these chicks go after college. Or what was that quote from wedding crashers i think someone had as a signature - "i love college girls, i get older they stay the same age" lol that about sums it up.

People think it is "good" to "grow up" but i say that is crap and i will continue my recreation as long as i can stretch it out. That is good for you man that you are happy with one chick but basically one is never enough that's what i say why not eat from the buffet table.
I like how we hijacked this thread into being able to maintain satisfactory levels of casual sex. Its no good to grow up! I'm 25 and really wish I could roll back the clock and live everyday like I was 22 again. Would be skipping classes, drinking heavily and looking for my $17 exacta payouts on new chicks from week to week.

I admire your desire to eat at the buffet table, man. Keep it up!!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Man way to go sounds like you are totally feeling my pain about the end of college. But then again i guess you transitioned about as smoothly into one chick as a person can do, sounds like she goes all-out to make your dreams come true lol.

But that is not for me right now and i have to find a way to keep this $17.00 payout going as long as i can, do you know what i am saying? there must be a way to find where these chicks go after college. Or what was that quote from wedding crashers i think someone had as a signature - "i love college girls, i get older they stay the same age" lol that about sums it up.

People think it is "good" to "grow up" but i say that is crap and i will continue my recreation as long as i can stretch it out. That is good for you man that you are happy with one chick but basically one is never enough that's what i say why not eat from the buffet table.
I like how we hijacked this thread into being able to maintain satisfactory levels of casual sex. Its no good to grow up! I'm 25 and really wish I could roll back the clock and live everyday like I was 22 again. Would be skipping classes, drinking heavily and looking for my $17 exacta payouts on new chicks from week to week.

I admire your desire to eat at the buffet table, man. Keep it up!!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independent George
Now that's weird. I have a similar phobia, but I have this fear that Teddy Kennedy and Diane Feinstein would copulate and produce hundreds of off-spring and they'd all have this long horse-face and sing "The Banana Boat" song.
oh man...a Kennedy-Feinstein breed is bad news.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Shippers
oh man...a Kennedy-Feinstein breed is bad news.

You got that right; man if there ever was a reason for birth control.....!!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

I'm scared of bees. Ever since I pet a bee when I was two and it stung me. One of my earliest memories-- my mother told me to leave it alone and as soon as she went back into the house I reached out to stroke its little fuzzy back. I still remember running into the kitchen, screaming, and my mom saying into the phone, "I have to go.... yes, she petted the bee."

And since then, little yellow stingy critters scare me. Bees, hornets, yellowjackets. I love snakes, though, and I'm down with spiders.

And people who take Ann Coulter seriously scare me.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Woodbine

Growing old scares the crap out of me. I have about 30 yrs to get used to it though. I just don't want to be left in a home somewhere to rot alone.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Woodbine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk
I'm scared of bees. Ever since I pet a bee when I was two and it stung me. One of my earliest memories-- my mother told me to leave it alone and as soon as she went back into the house I reached out to stroke its little fuzzy back. I still remember running into the kitchen, screaming, and my mom saying into the phone, "I have to go.... yes, she petted the bee."

And since then, little yellow stingy critters scare me. Bees, hornets, yellowjackets. I love snakes, though, and I'm down with spiders.

And people who take Ann Coulter seriously scare me.
You and me both dude, I HATE BEES! It doesn't matter if I leave them alone, cause they always fly right at me anyway. Hornets especially!
Old 06-20-2006, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorstman
You and me both dude, I HATE BEES! It doesn't matter if I leave them alone, cause they always fly right at me anyway. Hornets especially!
They're like cats-- they know when you don't like them and it makes you irresistable. Except cats pretty much just rub up against you and aggravate your allergies while bees and hornets STING YOU AND CAUSE YOU PAIN OR AT LEAST MAKE YOU LOOK REALLY STUPID AS YOU RUN IN CIRCLES YELLING, "BEE! BEE!"

And I like cats okay, even if I am allergic.

Oh! I'm scared of getting a bedbug infestation, too.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:11 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Im scared of Democrats....except one certian little red haired one...
Old 06-23-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
Im scared of Democrats....except one certian little red haired one...
You're lucky you're cute, Kev. That's all I'm saying.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Betonit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk
You're lucky you're cute, Kev. That's all I'm saying.
Hi......................uhmmmmm....lets see.... Susan.

Slap me if I'm wrong.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:31 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonit
Hi......................uhmmmmm....lets see.... Susan.

Slap me if I'm wrong.
Fine... bend over.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:16 PM
chromer

I'm afraid of being struck by lightning in the kidney.

Doorknobs frighten me.

I'm afraid of clowns but I can explain that. My dad was murdered by a clown.

Recently I've become concerned that strangers on the internet think I'm weird. Or don't take me seriously. I have both fears.

I don't like the way cows look at me.

Thats it for now.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromer

Doorknobs frighten me.

Recently I've become concerned that strangers on the internet think I'm weird. Or don't take me seriously. I have both fears.

Thats it for now.
chromer, you have my vote for funniest poster on here. "Doorknobs frighten me"!! lol

when i read your above rant it sounds like something dr. evil would say in a Austin Powers movie
"When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really"
Old 06-25-2006, 09:00 AM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromer

Doorknobs frighten me.

Thats it for now.
Chromer! Looooooooong time no see, dude.

I remember reading your hilarious sh*t on the old TT forum!
Old 06-26-2006, 10:48 AM
perfectpony

i'm afraid of horse poop! there is alot of it and sometimes its a weird green color and when the horse has diahreeah its really gross and icky. i'm scared that i might step in it because i dont' want to get my shoes dirty then smell like horse poop for the rest of the year. thats icky!