Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Saratoga

Default Let's talk about fear!!!!!

I almost died about 10 minutes ago so i thought this would be a very good topic!!!!! Especially since there are men blossiming right in front of our eyes who are no longer afraid to talk about pretty horses and pink shirts!!!!!

I was driving and waiting to turn left and i was distracted because I was remembering the way cute guy at the Betty Ford Clinic and imagining him going - ooooh baby that's it, I'm gonna - but really it was this honk! Honk! HONK! sound behind me. i looked in the rear view mirror and thought oh it's my turn to go so i slammed on the gas! Well lo and behold I came face to face with the word MACK and i don't know about you but a truck isn't the last thing i want to see before I die! Rocky? Maybe! A truck? NO! Do you think we take the picture with us of the last thing we see before we die??? I do!!!!! So I sped off and he just missed me and I remembered the spiders!!!!!

I'm afraid of the big black spiders with the nice name garden spiders so I told my therapist and when he finished staring at my chest he said no prob just think of the song I Went to a Garden Party every time I see one!!! Well I don't know what the hell song that is but I'll tell you the very next time i saw one i thought of Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun by Pink Floyd!!! Did it work? Hell if i know! My meds kicked in so i don't remember. Remember the split screen in the movie where they were playing in the ruins? I liked the David Gilmour part in the studio better!!!!! Dear Roger Waters, Can i hit the gong too and pretend it's my therapist? Love My Miss Storm Cat!!!!!

My other fear is unique because it's seeing John Dorry on a restaurant menu. I don't know why a fish would need a first and last name unless its for marriage or something and so I imagine this fish in a top hat and tails singing old time show tunes while being causght in a net and I cry. How sad!!!!!

Don't ever take me to a fish restaurant or you'll be very embarrassed!!!!!

How about you all, what are you afrai of?????
Old 06-14-2006, 07:53 PM
rockhardtenfan

Talking

There's a chick on another message board who scares me.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:37 PM
Blue Eyes

I'm scared of when Dixie will get out. I hope he doesn't try to find me. The man is a psycho!!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:36 AM
Saratoga

Well now it looks like we are the only three people on the planet who have fears!!!!!

I need to call my therapist!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 06:52 AM
flowing tail

I am scared I will never get laid again

(don't tell anyone though)
Old 06-15-2006, 07:12 AM
BoldDix

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail

What proof have we that you've ever copulated in the first place?
Old 06-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Betonit

I have a fear of nickels....oh and dimes too....I fear them twice as much....so basically, I guess I have a fear of change.

Last edited by Betonit : 06-15-2006 at 07:19 AM.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:25 AM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoldDix
What proof have we that you've ever copulated in the first place?
Dude I could provide you with plenty of proof but then again that would be pretty creepy and I wouldn't like you to try to shag my castoff seconds either. Trust me they were hot and college was good to me but now as it draws to a close that just means it will be much tougher because the girls arent' going to be drunk and stupid and plentiful all the time anymore.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:49 AM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonit
I have a fear of nickels....oh and dimes too....I fear them twice as much....so basically, I guess I have a fear of change.
Agent Q yer never funny so give it a rest.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:06 PM
rockhardtenfan

I'm also afraid of Republicans.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Saratoga

Quote:

Of course you will!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 05:23 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Of course you will!!!!!
By you?
Old 06-18-2006, 01:48 AM
Happy T

I'm afraid of very large snakes. Something about those forked tongues
Old 06-18-2006, 09:55 AM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Dude I could provide you with plenty of proof but then again that would be pretty creepy and I wouldn't like you to try to shag my castoff seconds either. Trust me they were hot and college was good to me but now as it draws to a close that just means it will be much tougher because the girls arent' going to be drunk and stupid and plentiful all the time anymore.
Love this post. "Wouldn't want you to try and shag my second castoffs"

But Flowing Tail is right, if you never went to college you wouldnt understand this situation. I went to a small state college up here in Massachusetts where the female to male ratio was like 1.75 or 2:1. To put it in terms the rest of the board would understand, I think the chances of getting laid from 3pm Thursdays until 1159pm Sunday was like 2/1 or maybe 9/5. The other days of the week was like 5/1. I think the payoff for a "hook up with Girl A Thursday night/Hook up with the Same Girl Saturday night" exacta would have been like $17.00 for $2. It was like having recurring "relationships" with a new girl every week or so.

The availability of females since college ended two years ago dropped big time once the alcohol and craziness went away. AND THAT IS A FRIGGEN SHAME.

Flowing Tail, if I were to pass some friendly advice, I'd say keep the faith, you will get yours. Try to model life after college just like life was during college, if that makes any sense. Or, do like me, and find a girl who is far from a prude and is fun to be around. Basically, the world of having cake and eating it, too.

Keep my fingers crossed that she doesnt read this post as well ! If so, LOVE YOU A!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 09:57 AM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
SIGH!!!! ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Saratoga

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy T
I'm afraid of very large snakes. Something about those forked tongues
Well I see you are new here so I want to say hello (Hello!!! Do you love Rocky???!!!) and thank you for being a brave soul and sharing your most interesting fear with us all. i like things that are long but i don't know what it means but i think maybe everything means something!!! Like last night i had a dream and i was on a trian and there was a cucumber salesman and we passed or past by the Washington Monument and so i think I should try to analyze that one like how you should analyze why you have this abnormal fear!!!!! Don't you????!!!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:13 AM
top predator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
And on a related note Rush L.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisjpq
And on a related note Rush L.
You said it.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Happy T

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Well I see you are new here so I want to say hello (Hello!!! Do you love Rocky???!!!) and thank you for being a brave soul and sharing your most interesting fear with us all. i like things that are long but i don't know what it means but i think maybe everything means something!!! Like last night i had a dream and i was on a trian and there was a cucumber salesman and we passed or past by the Washington Monument and so i think I should try to analyze that one like how you should analyze why you have this abnormal fear!!!!! Don't you????!!!!!

I DO love Rocky! I love alot of grey horses, and horses with gold or silver in there name, like Seek Gold!
I would like to meet the cucumber salesman, maybe he can convince me not to be afraid of snakes.
Old 06-18-2006, 05:35 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suffolk Shippers
Love this post. "Wouldn't want you to try and shag my second castoffs"

But Flowing Tail is right, if you never went to college you wouldnt understand this situation. I went to a small state college up here in Massachusetts where the female to male ratio was like 1.75 or 2:1. To put it in terms the rest of the board would understand, I think the chances of getting laid from 3pm Thursdays until 1159pm Sunday was like 2/1 or maybe 9/5. The other days of the week was like 5/1. I think the payoff for a "hook up with Girl A Thursday night/Hook up with the Same Girl Saturday night" exacta would have been like $17.00 for $2. It was like having recurring "relationships" with a new girl every week or so.

The availability of females since college ended two years ago dropped big time once the alcohol and craziness went away. AND THAT IS A FRIGGEN SHAME.

Flowing Tail, if I were to pass some friendly advice, I'd say keep the faith, you will get yours. Try to model life after college just like life was during college, if that makes any sense. Or, do like me, and find a girl who is far from a prude and is fun to be around. Basically, the world of having cake and eating it, too.

Keep my fingers crossed that she doesnt read this post as well ! If so, LOVE YOU A!!!
Man way to go sounds like you are totally feeling my pain about the end of college. But then again i guess you transitioned about as smoothly into one chick as a person can do, sounds like she goes all-out to make your dreams come true lol.

But that is not for me right now and i have to find a way to keep this $17.00 payout going as long as i can, do you know what i am saying? there must be a way to find where these chicks go after college. Or what was that quote from wedding crashers i think someone had as a signature - "i love college girls, i get older they stay the same age" lol that about sums it up.

People think it is "good" to "grow up" but i say that is crap and i will continue my recreation as long as i can stretch it out. That is good for you man that you are happy with one chick but basically one is never enough that's what i say why not eat from the buffet table.