Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2006, 01:57 AM
Saratoga

Default What if?????

What if you could pick any horse to ride?????? Who would you pick and why????? I know who I would pick so how about you??? Don't be shy - we all love the pretty horses right? Right? Okay!

I'm waiting!
Old 06-14-2006, 03:27 AM
bettyfordclinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
What if you could pick any horse to ride?????? Who would you pick and why????? I know who I would pick so how about you??? Don't be shy - we all love the pretty horses right? Right? Okay!

I'm waiting!
You know, this is another great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to be truthful, although I swing every which way possible, I mostly like fillies. I really like those Sea of Secrets fillies. They're just gorgeous. Do you know of any that would let me go for a long, hard ride?
Old 06-14-2006, 09:53 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyfordclinic
You know, this is another great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to be truthful, although I swing every which way possible, I mostly like fillies. I really like those Sea of Secrets fillies. They're just gorgeous. Do you know of any that would let me go for a long, hard ride?
Thank you for liking my topic!!!!! I was worried it wasn't anything that anyone would be interested in but it's something I like to think about! A lot!!!

To answer your question YES!!!!! I happen to know of a Sea of Secrets filly that likes to be ridden slow and easy OR hard and fast OR where you change the positions OR any which way you can think of but i'd have to say especially hard and fast! Faster!!! Faster!!! Gee I think we have ESPN or something because we think the same things!

Now to clarify do you mean the kind of hard and fast like if you imagined a train going down the tracks down a steep mountain and it's going faster and faster and the driver or what ever he is called has died so now it's going really really fast and out of control and there's a tunnel at the bottom of the mountain and there's lots of screaming?????
Old 06-14-2006, 09:57 AM
Santa Anita

ummmmm who would I chose? Hmmm.... I wonder....

Since I am really really jealous of Honu, I wonder who I would choose.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:29 PM
bettyfordclinic

Quote:
Thank you for liking my topic!!!!! I was worried it wasn't anything that anyone would be interested in but it's something I like to think about! A lot!!!

To answer your question YES!!!!! I happen to know of a Sea of Secrets filly that likes to be ridden slow and easy OR hard and fast OR where you change the positions OR any which way you can think of but i'd have to say especially hard and fast! Faster!!! Faster!!! Gee I think we have ESPN or something because we think the same things!

Now to clarify do you mean the kind of hard and fast like if you imagined a train going down the tracks down a steep mountain and it's going faster and faster and the driver or what ever he is called has died so now it's going really really fast and out of control and there's a tunnel at the bottom of the mountain and there's lots of screaming?????
Yes, it's like a really steep, long mountain and everything gets out of control and goes faster and faster and faster. Then we hit a plateau and things slow down a wee bit, and we have time for a quick smoke. Then there's another really steep mountain and we go really fast again, and there's all kinds of screaming.

This is sooooooooooo cool. We really must have ESPN.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:32 PM
bettyfordclinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffymommy
ummmmm who would I chose? Hmmm.... I wonder....

Since I am really really jealous of Honu, I wonder who I would choose.
Geeze, you seem really indecisive. Are you sure you'd be able to slay a vampire?
Old 06-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Yes, it's like a really steep, long mountain and everything gets out of control and goes faster and faster and faster. Then we hit a plateau and things slow down a wee bit, and we have time for a quick smoke. Then there's another really steep mountain and we go really fast again, and there's all kinds of screaming.

This is sooooooooooo cool. We really must have ESPN.
And after a few times and a little sleep we can make it a slow train right? We can start out slooooow and go faster and faster and there's that out of control train part again!!!!!

Choo chooo!!!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 02:45 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
And after a few times and a little sleep we can make it a slow train right? We can start out slooooow and go faster and faster and there's that out of control train part again!!!!!

Choo chooo!!!!!
Didn't you read my lyrics about how I can do it slow to you MMSC. Those took a long time for me to write so please tell me if you liked them. Normall y I don't put this much effort into a chick cuz i don't need to but you seem worth it. A wild streak but I know how to harnass it that's the best kind.

Did someone mention riding trains?
Old 06-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Didn't you read my lyrics about how I can do it slow to you MMSC. Those took a long time for me to write so please tell me if you liked them. Normall y I don't put this much effort into a chick cuz i don't need to but you seem worth it. A wild streak but I know how to harnass it that's the best kind.

Did someone mention riding trains?
I liked them so very much but i am being scattered right now and i hate it when that happens!!! Thank you for the song!!!!! I love it so much!!!!!

Do you like trains?????
Old 06-14-2006, 02:56 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
I liked them so very much but i am being scattered right now and i hate it when that happens!!! Thank you for the song!!!!! I love it so much!!!!!

Do you like trains?????
I think I know a way to tire you out so you will even out somewhat. How old are you b/c i has to make sure it's legal first lol.

So you liked my song there's plenty more where that came from. Yes, I love trains and riding them so maybe i will put on my engineers cap and show you the ropes some time how's that sound?
Old 06-14-2006, 03:40 PM
The Curragh

id like to pick a horse like Gorella, id just save ground save ground, sit chilly, enjoy myself, then with 2furlongs left swing her outside and unleash her closing kick
Old 06-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Geeze, you seem really indecisive. Are you sure you'd be able to slay a vampire?

If ya knew me, then you would know that is an easy choice of horse that I wanted to ride. If ya knew Honu, you would know too.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:56 PM
Churchill Downs

Secretariat in the 1973 Belmont Stakes! That way, no matter what, I couldn't have lost!
Old 06-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Santa Anita

I would ride a 26 year old mule. I am quite afraid of young fertile horses with speed. They might kill me as my balance isn't the best. Mules aren't nearly as pretty as the thoroughbreds, but I'd trust my life with an old reliable one. IF I hopped on a fast horse like LITF I'd be dead in 12 seconds as I'd fall off and be trampled by the stampede.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:38 PM
top predator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse
I would ride a 26 year old mule. I am quite afraid of young fertile horses with speed. They might kill me as my balance isn't the best. Mules aren't nearly as pretty as the thoroughbreds, but I'd trust my life with an old reliable one. IF I hopped on a fast horse like LITF I'd be dead in 12 seconds as I'd fall off and be trampled by the stampede.
one of the best mules in the world is named Timmy and probably packing tourists throughout the Sierra Nevadas right now ...
Old 06-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse

I think I have just the right 62 year old mule for you.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:48 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffymommy
If ya knew me, then you would know that is an easy choice of horse that I wanted to ride. If ya knew Honu, you would know too.

You are one wild and crazy chick.
I knew Honu....wasn't much of a stayer.
Independent George can...as they say....run all day.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattleallstar
id like to pick a horse like Gorella, id just save ground save ground, sit chilly, enjoy myself, then with 2furlongs left swing her outside and unleash her closing kick

I tried a gorilla once.
Its not all it's cracked up to be. If they get in the mood to peel bananas, you are in for a long night.