Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Saratoga

I was thinking and maybe any dreams and by that I mean even the ones where Rocky isn't in them will do. So who here has had a dream????? I know i have!!!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 01:23 AM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Okay let's begin now!!!!!

GO ROCKY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the spirit, young lady !
Old 06-14-2006, 01:30 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastkidpickedingymclass
That's the spirit, young lady !
Well of course it is!!!

Now who all wants to go next?
Old 06-14-2006, 03:14 AM
bettyfordclinic

Quote:
Why is that? What are you going to do? Can I come with you? Were you really at the Betty Fod clinic??? Me too!!! Maybe i saw you there!!!!! Did you dream a lot there??? I know I did!!!!!
Due to certain laws, I cannot reveal what occurred in the bathroom. However, you may join me in there any time you wish.

And yes, I think I do remember you. Were you the one with all those hot Storm Cat pics in your room? He's sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 10:05 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyfordclinic
Due to certain laws, I cannot reveal what occurred in the bathroom. However, you may join me in there any time you wish.

And yes, I think I do remember you. Were you the one with all those hot Storm Cat pics in your room? He's sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now see that would be another very interesting and informative topic to ask who the sexiest horse is!!!!!

You remember me??? I was there three different times well really four but i left AMA the first time so I don't know if i should count that one or not!!! Were you the one doing the paint-by-numbers World Cup picture of the Australian team by the pool that one day when there was the earthquake????? I think that was you!!! You're very handsome!!!!! I'm happy to know you remember me and the pictures i had in my room but did you know that one mean nurse who looked like a drag queen and called everyone babe and wore too much Chanel No. 5 took it down because she thought i had taped some substance behind it and she ripped it and I lost it and got restrained??? Do you know what i thought of during that difficult hour or so????? I bet you can guess!!!!! Every time I catch a whiff of Chael No. 5 I fly into a rage because I think of her or him or whatever sex that person was. I am no longer allowed in Bloomingdales or Neimans. What were we talking about again? Oh right the bathroom!!!!! Yes I would like to join you!!!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Pimlico

Do you guys think its just a coincidence we are all having these dreams about Rocky? I dont. I think Rocky may be, like, some kind of telepathic horse.

I had my very first Rocky dream this morning. It wasnt as good as Lastkidpickedingymclass's or mymissstormcat's but it still kind of freaked me out.

I fell asleep looking at the picture of the guy named dixie porter in the "this is me" section. I was reading the story the other night about him riding with citation and i guess it kind of left in imprint when i saw Dixie on the yacht-chiseled features and all.

In my dream, Rocky went back in time and we raced against Dixie and citation. But it wasnt little boy dixie- it was the 80 year old guy thats in the picture from 20 years ago. it being hot, dixie took off his shirt and exposed his grey, saggy chest. Rockport got spooked and ran off and then we were back in the future again and then i woke up.

Strange dream but I swear i think Rocky is sending us all messages from his stall.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisitequine
Do you guys think its just a coincidence we are all having these dreams about Rocky? I dont. I think Rocky may be, like, some kind of telepathic horse.

I had my very first Rocky dream this morning. It wasnt as good as Lastkidpickedingymclass's or mymissstormcat's but it still kind of freaked me out.

I fell asleep looking at the picture of the guy named dixie porter in the "this is me" section. I was reading the story the other night about him riding with citation and i guess it kind of left in imprint when i saw Dixie on the yacht-chiseled features and all.

In my dream, Rocky went back in time and we raced against Dixie and citation. But it wasnt little boy dixie- it was the 80 year old guy thats in the picture from 20 years ago. it being hot, dixie took off his shirt and exposed his grey, saggy chest. Rockport got spooked and ran off and then we were back in the future again and then i woke up.

Strange dream but I swear i think Rocky is sending us all messages from his stall.
That was so beautiful that i am speechless but i will go and fix my mascara because my eyes are tearing and print this out if i may have permission to do so and hang it up in my bedroom by my pictures of him. I think you are not only very smart but correct! it's a sign!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 01:35 PM
bettyfordclinic

Quote:
Now see that would be another very interesting and informative topic to ask who the sexiest horse is!!!!!

You remember me??? I was there three different times well really four but i left AMA the first time so I don't know if i should count that one or not!!! Were you the one doing the paint-by-numbers World Cup picture of the Australian team by the pool that one day when there was the earthquake????? I think that was you!!! You're very handsome!!!!! I'm happy to know you remember me and the pictures i had in my room but did you know that one mean nurse who looked like a drag queen and called everyone babe and wore too much Chanel No. 5 took it down because she thought i had taped some substance behind it and she ripped it and I lost it and got restrained??? Do you know what i thought of during that difficult hour or so????? I bet you can guess!!!!! Every time I catch a whiff of Chael No. 5 I fly into a rage because I think of her or him or whatever sex that person was. I am no longer allowed in Bloomingdales or Neimans. What were we talking about again? Oh right the bathroom!!!!! Yes I would like to join you!!!!!
Sexiest horse would be a great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that nurse you're talking about. I'm pretty sure she was packing. Probably best that we rehabilitate together in the bathroom from now on.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:39 PM
bettyfordclinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisitequine

Wow, I thought my dreams were crazy. Who is Dixie? Is he someone's boss? Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!! Is he the guy from Fantasy Island?
Old 06-14-2006, 02:38 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyfordclinic
Sexiest horse would be a great topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that nurse you're talking about. I'm pretty sure she was packing. Probably best that we rehabilitate together in the bathroom from now on.
Okay I will see you there!!!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 09:33 PM
Morris Park

Ok....like this dream is so weird I hate to relate it.
I dreamt Mr Ed; Silverbulletday and Spain were having menage-a-trois; and then they were all so worried about herpes, that they went to see Dr F a ger.

I told you it was weird.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:03 PM
Sunshine Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independent George
Ok....like this dream is so weird I hate to relate it.
I dreamt Mr Ed; Silverbulletday and Spain were having menage-a-trois; and then they were all so worried about herpes, that they went to see Dr F a ger.

I told you it was weird.
You had a dream and Rocky wasn't in it?

You <bleep>...I will NEVER talk to you again !