Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2006, 09:00 PM
oracle80

Default Golf Pro Kev/ Red sox fans

Grain of sand, off to never never land YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Grain of sand, off to never never land YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate Rudy Seanez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Monmouth Park

That being said, even as a Red Sox fan, Mariano Rivera is a freak of nature. Just so dominant for so long. Got a chance to say hello to him once in NYC, just a nice guy.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Oaklawn

Let's go YANKEES!! For having have the team on the DL, they're not looking too bad at this point.. if they held on against the Tigers in the last game of their series with them, they'd be tied for best record in the league! I hope their young players can keep it up.-- Who says the Yanks trade away all their young prospects?
Old 06-07-2006, 03:48 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyneedsawin
Let's go YANKEES!! For having have the team on the DL, they're not looking too bad at this point.. if they held on against the Tigers in the last game of their series with them, they'd be tied for best record in the league! I hope their young players can keep it up.-- Who says the Yanks trade away all their young prospects?
Is there anything better than watching Mariano leave the bullpen as enter the sandman starts to blare??!!!! No matter how many times I see it, I love it. I was in college when that tune was big, so I like it even more. Schilling tonight, hes gonna get rocked, at least two homers off him coming up.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Golden Gate

Quote:
Is there anything better than watching Mariano leave the bullpen as enter the sandman starts to blare??!!!! No matter how many times I see it, I love it. I was in college when that tune was big, so I like it even more. Schilling tonight, hes gonna get rocked, at least two homers off him coming up.
Schilling shuts them down tonight.
Old 06-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Monmouth Park

RAAAAAAAAAAAIN OUT.

Ruins my night, but as a Red Sox backer, they need the rest, they have looked TERRIBLE as of late.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:21 PM
oracle80

Default Damnit!!!

Have been busy with a lotta personal things and work. I was lawn mowing last night and missed most of the game. Swore that tonight I was gonna sit back, have a few beers, and watch every pitch. This sucks.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Have been busy with a lotta personal things and work. I was lawn mowing last night and missed most of the game. Swore that tonight I was gonna sit back, have a few beers, and watch every pitch. This sucks.
Heck of a game last night surprisingly. You would think the Beckett/Mussina game would be the one to watch and it was EXCEPT BECKETT **** THE BED.
Whatever lol. Wang and Pauley pitched great.

The lack of a game also ruins my night, I now find myself here
Old 06-08-2006, 11:19 PM
Monmouth Park

Curt Schilling says hello gentleman
Old 06-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Del Mar

Its about f-ing time the Red Sox beat the Yankees. Losing 4 in a row to a team lacking 3 of their best players (Jeter, Matsui, Sheffield) is a disgrace.

Schilling is still great, what a competitor. The only people who seem not to love this guy are Yankee fans.

Now is the time the Sox must make the move and take advantage of their wounded foe, what lousy baseball this team has been playing.