Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2006, 06:12 PM
chromer

Default Fantasy Football? Somer?

Are you going to run it off this website or ESPN Commish?

It's June. I'm already studying up.

If you had first pick are you a Larry Holmes man or Shaun Alexander? I'm not saying which way I go unless you can decode this:

I don't gamble on 1st and 2nd round picks.

Or this: SA SA SA !!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Saratoga

I am 1000% down in getting in a league with people here, money or no money...I AM GOING TO SMOKE HOOVES, that is all I have to say
Old 06-03-2006, 06:53 PM
chromer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
I am 1000% down in getting in a league with people here, money or no money...I AM GOING TO SMOKE HOOVES, that is all I have to say
You can smoke hooves for 2nd or 3rd. Unless you want to stay away from the league I'm in.

That league there will be 9 to 11 biatches and me.

-Angry Poodles.
Old 06-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

I love it! Smack talk this early! Yeah, I'll start by setting up two identical HTH leagues like last year, folks can join one or both. If they fill, I can set up a third etc. If there is interest, I may set up a ROTO one as well. I'm not playing in 40+ leagues this year, gonna concentrate on these and maybe one Public Winners League unless invited to join a league that is run by someone I owe.
Holmes??? He may not even play this year and if he does, he'll sit behind the best back in the league, PSU's own...Mr Johnson! If Johnson puts up numbers all year like he did last year after Holmes went down, he'll break every fantasy record there is...right now, he's #1 with Alexander #2 but keep an eye on SD, if he gets any help, LT can vault up there too! Those have to be top 3 picks, Portis seems primed for a huge season in DC, could go as high as #4.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:11 PM
chromer

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost
I love it! Smack talk this early! Yeah, I'll start by setting up two identical HTH leagues like last year, folks can join one or both. If they fill, I can set up a third etc. If there is interest, I may set up a ROTO one as well. I'm not playing in 40+ leagues this year, gonna concentrate on these and maybe one Public Winners League unless invited to join a league that is run by someone I owe.
Holmes??? He may not even play this year and if he does, he'll sit behind the best back in the league, PSU's own...Mr Johnson! If Johnson puts up numbers all year like he did last year after Holmes went down, he'll break every fantasy record there is...right now, he's #1 with Alexander #2 but keep an eye on SD, if he gets any help, LT can vault up there too! Those have to be top 3 picks, Portis seems primed for a huge season in DC, could go as high as #4.
Did I really post Larry Holmes? You know I meant Johnson. Must have gotten hit in the head too often like the original Larry Holmes. It's like Bewitched. Dick Seargent. Dick York. Seargent York. Larry Johnson. Priest Holmes. Larry Holmes. Whats up with that?

I swear I posted that stone cold sober and didn't even realize it until you responded. Being 49 sucks.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromer
Did I really post Larry Holmes? You know I meant Johnson. Must have gotten hit in the head too often like the original Larry Holmes. It's like Bewitched. Dick Seargent. Dick York. Seargent York. Larry Johnson. Priest Holmes. Larry Holmes. Whats up with that?

I swear I posted that stone cold sober and didn't even realize it until you responded. Being 49 sucks.
Wait till you're 59....a successful day means you controlled your bowels!