Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-27-2022, 01:19 PM
Keeneland

Timeline of events. Saying the police blew this is being too kind. The blood is on all of their hands.

11:27 a.m.: Video shows that an exterior door to Ross Elementary School that gunman Salvador Ramos entered was propped open by a teacher.

11:28 a.m: Ramos crashes a vehicle near the school into a ditch, gets out and begins firing upon two people who came outside to see the crash near a funeral home. Civilians are not struck by gunfire. The teacher runs to a room to get a phone, returns to the door, and the door remains open.

11:30 a.m.: The first 911 call is made to Uvalde police reporting a car crash and a man with a gun outside the school.

11:30 a.m.: The US Marshals Service says it received a call from a Uvalde police officer requesting assistance.

11:31 a.m.: The shooting suspect reaches the last row of cars in the school parking lot and shooting begins outside of the school. Patrol vehicles reach the funeral home, and a patrol car drives by shooter, who is hunkered down by another vehicle.

11:32 a.m.: The suspect fires at the school.

11:33 a.m.: The suspect enters the school and begins shooting into a classroom. He shot more than 100 rounds.

11:35 a.m.: A total of seven officers are on the scene, and three officers enter the school, later followed by an additional team of three more officers and a sheriff. Two of the initial officers received grazing wounds from the suspect while the classroom door was closed.

11:37 a.m.: Sixteen rounds were fired from 11:37 a.m. to 11:44 a.m.

11:43 a.m.: Robb Elementary announces on Facebook that "Robb Elementary is under a Lockdown Status due to gunshots in the area."

11:51 a.m.: More officers arrive.

12:03 p.m.: As many as 19 officers are in the school's hallway.

12:03 p.m.: A girl in room 112 of the school makes a 911 call.

12:10 p.m.: A 911 call is received from the same girl in room 112, reporting multiple people are dead.

12:13 p.m.: The girl makes another 911 call.

12:15 p.m.: Border Patrol's tactical unit BorTac team arrives on scene.

12:16 p.m.: The same girl makes another 911 call, reporting there were “eight to nine students alive."

12:17 p.m.: Robb Elementary announces on Facebook: "There is an active shooter at Robb Elementary. Law enforcement is on site. Your cooperation is needed at this time by not visiting the campus. As soon as more information is gathered it will be shared. The rest of the district is under a Secure Status."

12:19 p.m.: A different 911 call is received from a caller in room 111, but the caller hung up after another student told them to.

12:21 p.m.: Suspect fires again.

12:21 p.m.: Another 911 call is received, and three shots fired are heard.

12:21 p.m.: Officers move down the hallway.

12:36 p.m.: There is a 911 call that last 21 seconds, with a student saying, "he shot the door."

12:43 and 12:47 p.m.: 911 caller says "please send police now."

12:46 p.m.: 911 caller can hear police next door.

12:50 p.m.: Shots are heard being fired over the 911 call.

12:50 p.m.: Law enforcement breach door using keys from janitor and kill suspect.

12:51 p.m.: On 911 call, it sounds like officers are moving children out of the room.
Old 05-27-2022, 03:37 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
Yup.
Background checks are commonsense.
Now tell what do we do about the tremdouse number of guns out sold illegally, or stolen?

Gun controll alone won't stop mass shootings.
Defunding now 2 years old.....where are the successes?
What is the point of defunding if it isn't working?

Try engaging in conversation instead of bluster.
"Defunding now 2 years old"

Don't be intellectually dishonest with us. Two years ago this was talked about. Budgets for 2020 where already done and since it was mid year budgets for 2021 were already being worked on. That is how things work Tom. If you disagree please provide evidence of towns who implemented this in June 2020 and we are two years into implementation.
Old 05-27-2022, 03:39 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Reports today that the police waited in the hallway for a tactical team and keys to enter the classroom because it was locked.

Talk about completely useless.
Didn't cops get in to get their own kids out?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-...alde-shooting/
Old 05-28-2022, 08:43 AM
Keeneland

Good news is Boxcar, Asaro and Just Ralph are on the case.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:09 PM
Havre de Grace

https://youtu.be/RZqKPgp6zBk

Pretty much says it all.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:48 AM
Saratoga

hopefully this "deal" will move forward...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...18215301a11739
Old 06-14-2022, 09:15 AM
Havre de Grace

Probably doesn't go far enough, but it's a start and good to know that there are some willing to compromise and take some political risk, but I guess we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. Still remains to be seen, if something will actually come of it.
Old 06-27-2022, 12:31 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo View Post
Greatest country in the world with the greatest people. I here Budapest in Hungry really becoming a wonderful place to live as well
I know you suggested Hungary Freddy, put you’ll still be pleased, I’m sure, that my brother and I (and our spouses) have initiated the process of gaining Austrian/EU citizenship as direct descendants of a persecuted Austrian, my late father. Gained eligibility in 2019.

I urge anyone that suspects or realizes the threat to themselves and their families future here to explore an egress strategy and be prepared to act on it. As a first generation American and History major who learned the lessons of my father’s escape from the Nazis in August 1939, I cannot stress enough the peril the usual targets of authoritarianism and supremacists are now under.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:07 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
I know you suggested Hungary Freddy, put you’ll still be pleased, I’m sure, that my brother and I (and our spouses) have initiated the process of gaining Austrian/EU citizenship as direct descendants of a persecuted Austrian, my late father. Gained eligibility in 2019.

I urge anyone that suspects or realizes the threat to themselves and their families future here to explore an egress strategy and be prepared to act on it. As a first generation American and History major who learned the lessons of my father’s escape from the Nazis in August 1939, I cannot stress enough the peril the usual targets of authoritarianism and supremacists are now under.
Mostly I think the “I’m leaving the country” crowd (Billy Armstrong the latest sad example) are attention whore crybabies. All the Texas secessionists included.

But I get it. I’m not sure they’ll be free elections in 2024 once the Proud Boy/Oath Keeper crowd get control of “counting” the votes in some states this fall.

You have a Supreme Court willing to impose a minority Christian fundamentalist interpretation of personhood on the nation. And wants to ignore separation of church from state.

I don’t want to live through history again either. I’m pretty sure you’re wise to have an exit strategy.

My plan is to trust that you wipe this site of any record that I ever posted here beforehand.
Old 06-30-2022, 08:40 AM
Keeneland

"I'd take this to virtually always."

That's quite a sentence.
Old 06-30-2022, 09:59 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmfhb411 View Post
I’d take this to virtually always.

“Mostly I think the “I’m leaving the country” crowd are attention whore crybabies.” 😎
As expected, the Christofascists will reveal themselves readily.
Old 06-30-2022, 10:09 AM
Steve Byk

Here’s the story of the Aunt I never got to meet, my father’s sister Marta who instead of coming to the US with him and my grandmother, tried to make it Palestine: https://theworldlink.com/letters-tra...253a4a731.html

Her exhibit at Yad Vashem (text in German): https://www.yadvashem.org/yv/de/exhi.../marta-byk.asp
Old 06-30-2022, 10:29 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
I was referring to everyone who makes such a statement,
just like hi I’m god.

So in your world only “certain people” can agree ?

You didn’t notice people who “want to leave the country”
seem to come out of the woodwork every time
a court ruling or an election result didn’t go their way.?

Your explanation of how I’m a Christofascist must be an interesting one;
not connected to any actual reality of course. But I’m sure will make for some
interesting reading.

BTW, the next “I’m leaving country” whiner
who actually leaves, will be the first one I’ve ever crossed paths with.
Someone is angry
Old 06-30-2022, 10:37 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
More like: somewhat humored.

Keep trying. You’re still learning…..I guess.
Yeah your post to Steve really seemed like someone "humored."

Please keep embarrassing yourself. It keeps me humored.
Old 06-30-2022, 11:32 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
You didn’t notice people who “want to leave the country”
seem to come out of the woodwork every time
a court ruling or an election result didn’t go their way.?

Your explanation of how I’m a Christofascist must be an interesting one;
not connected to any actual reality of course. But I’m sure will make for some
interesting reading.

BTW, the next “I’m leaving country” whiner
who actually leaves, will be the first one I’ve ever crossed paths with.
Sneering at people who are justifiably alarmed at the rapid devolving of this country’s stability, its stature as a democracy and how things plausibly play out provides ample insight into how to read your reality.

My grandmother started applying for exit visas from Austria in 1935, fully 3 years before kristallnacht. It took until August ‘39 to gain American entry. Had my father’s Uncle Ike in Brooklyn not gained passes for her and my father, they would have been part of the large number of European Jews to emigrate to Shanghai.

My alert is for all of us that are the predictable targets of the agents of sickness that have been fostered and provided a platform to destroy everything we ever thought this country was. I have long term business interests in Canada and a ready green light to receive an EU passport and can leave readily. Other people will need to plan like my grandmother did. People who believe in democracy will fight this vile scenario, but need to be prepared to protect themselves and their families.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:03 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Now……now you have “concern” for the rhetoric and overall discourse.

Take another look at your own board buddy.
So leave. If you don’t like it here, leave.

People have tried many times to have a discussion with you. Your problem is you’re not very bright. So when someone asks you to clarify your dumb sh.it or provides you with facts, you don’t know what to do.

So you play the twist and deflect game.

You’re a dummy. Be mad at yourself for that. It’s not our fault.
Old 06-30-2022, 12:24 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I’m just simply pointing to an obvious disconnect with today’s reality,
and selective outrage. Or take your pick.

We all seem to be having our own version of fun here.

I can be challenged and be willing to learn from anyone to a point.

I’m not seeing how I’m near the worst actor here
except in your own heads.

Since we’re being honest: I do mean all of us.
Thanks for proving my point.

Again, people have attempted to have rational discourse with you. You’re too dumb for it.

No amount of twisting, deflecting and woe is me victim nonsense will change this fact.
Old 06-30-2022, 01:08 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
I don’t come from a woe is me point.

I put my questions and statements out here and there.

What you or anyone else does with that is out of my range. 😁
The post I responded to was you playing the victim.

For the 3rd time, people have attempted discourse with you. I could provide you with examples, but it'd be a waste of time. You're not interested in discussion. That's fine. We all have our own motivations for posting what we do.

But acting like a victim because I call you out on your trolling is lame.
Old 06-30-2022, 01:37 PM
Keeneland

You keep proving my points for me.

Thank you!
Old 06-30-2022, 02:12 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Yep. You just keep using words you don’t know
the meaning of to “prove” your point.

Have at it. Keep going long kid.
Here’s a simple a very simple and straightforward question. Let’s see if you can answer it.

What word or words did I use that I don’t know the meaning of?