Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Default E-mail seems to implicate JoPa in coverup

If true, let me be the first to state that my opinion in this matter does a 180 degree turn. Will wait for the facts but very disappointing!
Old 07-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Dee Tee Stables

somer, the email to me is just more confirmation. i felt since the news first came out that this was why sandusky suddenly retired, back when he still had a career going-imo that pointed to some being 'in the know' and that the retirement offer was a way for him to save face-not that there's enough face-saving to be done.
as a life long psu fan, it didn't gladden my heart a bit to understand that things were not as hunky dory as had been portrayed.

i can't help but wonder how many kids could have been kept from that monster had the powers that be at psu exerted equivalent energy in locking up the guy, rather than keep it all hush hush.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
somer, the email to me is just more confirmation. i felt since the news first came out that this was why sandusky suddenly retired, back when he still had a career going-imo that pointed to some being 'in the know' and that the retirement offer was a way for him to save face-not that there's enough face-saving to be done.
as a life long psu fan, it didn't gladden my heart a bit to understand that things were not as hunky dory as had been portrayed.

i can't help but wonder how many kids could have been kept from that monster had the powers that be at psu exerted equivalent energy in locking up the guy, rather than keep it all hush hush.
Where do you post Happy Birthdays? Just noticed today is yours and don't see a thread anywhere...

Happy Birthday young person and many more....

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 07-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrun View Post
Where do you post Happy Birthdays? Just noticed today is yours and don't see a thread anywhere...

Happy Birthday young person and many more....
thanks!
Old 07-02-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post

I agree 100% with your last sentence. It's just that I'd rather see a person convicted before they are punished. If JoPa indeed participated in the coverup, he's scum just like the others...but up until now there has been no evidence he did. Sandusky's victims deserve justice and everyone involved in the coverup must be held accountable but lets do it the right way out of respect for them (victims). The justice system isn't perfect and often times slower than we'd like but the alternative is mob rule.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:57 AM

By the way...Happy Birthday!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost View Post
By the way...Happy Birthday!
So since JoPa will never get his day in court are you giving him a pass?

Damar Hamlin
Old 07-02-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
So since JoPa will never get his day in court are you giving him a pass?
No. if the evidence comes to light he doesn't get a pass. I believe in karma, if he is guilty of covering up Sandusky's monstrous acts, he will have paid for same, fired in disgrace and lung cancer...not exactly a free ride. A day in court would have been the preference but dead is dead.