Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-18-2006, 08:30 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy T
Is this the kinda song you're talking about MMStorm Cat???

Ride baby ride
Ride baby ride

On a slow train
to no where
Through the
deep tunnel
to that special
place, ooooh

Ride baby ride
Ride baby ride

Flowing Tail,

I don't like to share, just so you know
Well I get the feeling after that brilliant song Flowing T will no longer want me and be in love with you instead!!!!! That was really really good, like one of the Rockys of songs!!!!! Maybe i will call you Roundy to show my respect!!!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 09:03 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Well it is a big releif that you said if or i would question if this could ever have a chance of working even if it is only for a night of cheap sex!!!!! So why don't you tell me how high the ceilings are big boy????? you can do it in song format if you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!11

Choo Choo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This ought to explain why a night with me will help if you get bored with Rocky pictures...

Here comes Flowing T
Here comes Flowing T
right down MMSC's lane

Twigs'n bits 'n' and all his man-parts
Coming once again
Bells are ringing
MMSC screaming
All is merry & bright

Hang your thongs up
say your tantras
Cuz Flowing T comes tonight
Old 06-18-2006, 09:07 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy T
Is this the kinda song you're talking about MMStorm Cat???

Ride baby ride
Ride baby ride

On a slow train
to no where
Through the
deep tunnel
to that special
place, ooooh

Ride baby ride
Ride baby ride

Flowing Tail,

I don't like to share, just so you know
Very nice lol.

I get the feeling you like a slow and sensual style, don't worry baby i will have you to myself and it will be done.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:12 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Well I get the feeling after that brilliant song Flowing T will no longer want me and be in love with you instead!!!!! That was really really good, like one of the Rockys of songs!!!!! Maybe i will call you Roundy to show my respect!!!!!
Don't call her roundy, baby. I like her but you are the one that makes my heart beat like, um, eggbeaters making a cake. You're a freak and i dig that about you.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:22 PM
Saratoga

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
This ought to explain why a night with me will help if you get bored with Rocky pictures...

Here comes Flowing T
Here comes Flowing T
right down MMSC's lane

Twigs'n bits 'n' and all his man-parts
Coming once again
Bells are ringing
MMSC screaming
All is merry & bright

Hang your thongs up
say your tantras
Cuz Flowing T comes tonight
Well I have to tell you the truth here because that's part of what makes a good relationship or so i hear and that is this - i had to reach for my inhaler after i read your song because i could not breathe. I don't have asthma and so i could not find it but that's not the point here. Your song had a profound impact on my day and on my life and it is something i will think of on my deathbed and everybody will be standing around wondering why I'm smiling as the doctors rush in yelling Code Blue! and other nonsensicle things and people will be crying but i won't so it is our little secret. And the morphine will begin to take effect and I'll see a light in the distance or maybe not depending on if I'm going north or south and i'll think of Rocky and your song. And i'll smile. A great big Rockport harbor kinda smile! A Flowing T ooooh that was good let's do it again now smile. You deserve a medal or an award or a Rocky pin or something nice. I will now try to think of something nice and meaningful and memorable to give to you since you have been so giving of yourself Flowing T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy The Great
Very nicely done!
Can you please make that into a song????? Great!!!!! We will be waiting!!!!!
Old 06-19-2006, 12:25 PM
Saratoga

Well I don't know about any of you but i am having a very strange morning and i keep thinking of that line from Signs.....

"Or look at the question this way. Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

So I was in a market and i passed by the cleaning things and there was All. In the next aisle Seattles Best Coffee and right after that i saw Chicken and Stars soup. Are you freaking out too??? What does it mean??? Seattle??? All??? Star????? Maybe a song????? Okay!!!!!

This is in the tune of My Kind of Town and it's for you and thanks again for all the valuable advice on different kinds of medications!!!!!

Seattle Star,
left out the All
Seattle Star,
let's go play ball!
I think that
if we meet
it would be neat
to talk about feet
cause each time I post
in the paddock
feel like a ghost-
or like smoked haddock
so I'll sing from afar
you're my kinda Star.

Seattle Star,
where Kurt came from
Seattle Star
sad bout the gun.
Do you ever
listen to Hole?
She's trash with soul
think she's on parole
and each time I shop
Seattle Star
your name will pop
Seattle Star
into my empty brain
Do you like kenny Mayne?
Old 06-19-2006, 01:07 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Well now do you need a nap or something because it seems to me that someone is being a little cranky!!!!! I've got it!!!!! you need your very own song!!!!! hooray!!!!!

Here, this is just for you. Do you like Christmas songs? Good!!!!! It's in the tune of Jingle Bells!!!!!

Or-a-cle, Or-a-cle
we're being allegorical!
Do you like to ride in boats?
You should buy a coracle!

Or-a-cle, Or-i-cle,
I remember when
I talked to you long ago,
was that on ESPN?

Bold well he's a nut,
Dixie is a bettor,
Maybe you can try
sex and use a fetter!

That's a shackle for
ankles and feet
If you wear flip flops
there's been some
debate - do they look neat? Oh...

Or-a-cle, Or-a-cle
chill and go try zen
or you'll end up sour like
those two bitter old men!

Merry Christmas Grumpy.

Ok its obvious that you, like myself, also posess soeme degree of ADD or ADHD. So since you are a "homey" of mine, I will try and play nice with you in the sandbox, lol.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Saratoga

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Ok its obvious that you, like myself, also posess soeme degree of ADD or ADHD. So since you are a "homey" of mine, I will try and play nice with you in the sandbox, lol.
Whew!

I wasn't sure if you'd rip my head off for that..... gonna go get my pail and shovel now. See you by the swings.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:22 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Whew!

I wasn't sure if you'd rip my head off for that..... gonna go get my pail and shovel now. See you by the swings.
LOL!!!! See, once I realized you part of the brethren whose minds never stop working, have the attention span of a gnat, etc. I realized you were part of the club.
And as a member of that club, I'm surfe you also posess and are aware of the greatest talent that all we ADD folks are blessed with!!
Old 06-19-2006, 01:24 PM
oracle80

And My miss now I understand about the fixation on sex. You aren't a deviant, just a normal red blooded member of the ADD club where our motto is, why go 4 times when you can go 6 times?
Old 06-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
LOL!!!! See, once I realized you part of the brethren whose minds never stop working, have the attention span of a gnat, etc. I realized you were part of the club.
And as a member of that club, I'm surfe you also posess and are aware of the greatest talent that all we ADD folks are blessed with!!
Kind Sir,

I'm both flattered and grateful and yes..... it would be the highest honor to join your club as, obviously, I qualify.

Do you follow Hong Kong racing at all? It's always quite depressing... going to the HKJC site for my daily fix and seeing the constant news and updates for card-carrying members of the Octopus Club (it's true... I couldn't make somthing like THAT up). "Have you picture taken with a life-size cut out of the gallant Silent Witness", that kind of thing, but alas... always limited to those lucky, card-carrying members. (Sigh). And so this club of yours, well..... I am thrilled, good Sir! I shall cherish my membership and I suppose the next time i go to the HKJC site I shall laugh and think well, I'm now a member of a very prestigious alliance as well!

As an aside your "why-go-4-times-when-you-can-go-6" was not only a great line, it elevated your status in my often-empty brain. You Sir are a true philosopher. Yes, yes and yes..... again we share this vision of life as it should be. Personally, seven is a nice number but six will do just fine!

Thank you again, for your time..... for everything. Please let me know where the club meets!

(I'm glad we're cool).

Fondly,
My Miss Storm Cat

Last edited by my miss storm cat : 06-19-2006 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:12 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Kind Sir,

I'm both flattered and grateful and yes..... it would be the highest honor to join your club as, obviously, I qualify.

Do you follow Hong Kong racing at all? It's always quite depressing... going to the HKJC site for my daily fix and seeing the constant news and updates for card-carrying members of the Octopus Club (it's true... I couldn't make somthing like THAT up). "Have you picture taken with a life-size cut out of the gallant Silent Witness", that kind of thing, but alas... always limited to those lucky, card-carrying members. (Sigh). And so this club of yours, well..... I am thrilled, good Sir! I shall cherish my membership and I suppose the next time i go to the HKJC site I shall laugh and think well, I'm now a member of a very prestigious alliance as well!

As an aside your "why-go-4-times-when-you-can-go-6" was not only a great line, it elevated your status in my often-empty brain. You Sir are a true philosopher. Yes, yes and yes..... again we share this vision of life as it should be. Personally, seven is a nice number but six will do just fine!

Thank you again, for your time..... for everything. Please let me know where the club meets!

(I'm glad we're cool).

Fondly,
My Miss Storm Cat

LOL!! I sadly am not into international racing. Since i do not wager on it my interest is only in the outcomes of prestigious races overseas.
ADD, where the brain never stops thinking. Only people with ADD can formulate new theories and ground breaking ideas on the way to the potty in the middle of the dark night.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:07 PM
Saratoga

Smile

Quote:
LOL!! I sadly am not into international racing. Since i do not wager on it my interest is only in the outcomes of prestigious races overseas.
ADD, where the brain never stops thinking. Only people with ADD can formulate new theories and ground breaking ideas on the way to the potty in the middle of the dark night.
Oh no... you do that too? My long lost soul mate!

You're forgiven for not following International racing. Being a philosopher (as well as a 4 to 6 times a day type), I'd imagine you're quite busy.(If i could figure out how to work the smiley faces, one would go right here).

Last edited by my miss storm cat : 06-19-2006 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06-19-2006, 06:13 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Oh no... you do that too? My long lost soul mate!

You're forgiven for not following International racing. Being a philosopher (as well as a 4 to 6 times a day type), I'd imagine you're quite busy.
LOL!! 4 to 6 times a day when partnered. On your lonesome its more like 2-3!!!!! Im not quite so busy. Have not found my soulmate yet or even a reasonable facsimile thereof. The ideal candidate must have a high degree of intelligence, high sexual drive, a sense of humor(boy will she need it to deal with me), and not mind the feast or famine income that an agent in the business earns(means filet mignon for a month and then maybe hot dogs the next month). Would preferably want to have a child, and be a non smoker or drug user. lol
Old 06-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
LOL!! 4 to 6 times a day when partnered. On your lonesome its more like 2-3!!!!! Im not quite so busy. Have not found my soulmate yet or even a reasonable facsimile thereof. The ideal candidate must have a high degree of intelligence, high sexual drive, a sense of humor(boy will she need it to deal with me), and not mind the feast or famine income that an agent in the business earns(means filet mignon for a month and then maybe hot dogs the next month). Would preferably want to have a child, and be a non smoker or drug user. lol
So when you find this person, will you ask her if she has a twin brother? I'll pay the FedEx fee if you'll send him to me!

I can relate to the freelancing lifestyle.....

Just make sure she's a 4 to 6 times a day girl.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:29 PM
rockhardtenfan

Why don't we start another song thread and leave u two alone.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardtenfan
Why don't we start another song thread and leave u two alone.
Well now where have you gone to Rocky (do you mind if I call you Rocky????? No???? Good!!!!!). Are you here and lurking or did you have to check into the Betty Ford Clinic too or are you dead or what????? Flowing T??? Where is your student??? Did he show up for class????? Did you run off with Chupster????? Chupster where is he???
Wait a minute, Betty Ford Clinic is no longer here too. Help! help! missing people!!!!!
maybe Rocky as in Rockport Harbor will know what to do!!!!!
Old 06-27-2006, 09:26 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Well now where have you gone to Rocky (do you mind if I call you Rocky????? No???? Good!!!!!). Are you here and lurking or did you have to check into the Betty Ford Clinic too or are you dead or what????? Flowing T??? Where is your student??? Did he show up for class????? Did you run off with Chupster????? Chupster where is he???
Wait a minute, Betty Ford Clinic is no longer here too. Help! help! missing people!!!!!
I have been busy hooking up with chicks i met on this board in hotels in my hometown on the weekend.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:06 PM
rockhardtenfan

Quote:
Stormy I been practicing my flirting skills. I bought the book from Flowing T. Maybe I can practice on u.