Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Hollywood Park

Default Good words to live by

Mike:

Thanks for horse in the feature. Was out of touch and played him when he was 8-5 few minutes before post. Saw he payed $4.20 Did he win easy?

Missed the last race. Good fortune for you.

Played the Pletcher late DD at CD .... We shall see if his odds on can get home. Thought it was appropriate since a thread was started saying how poorly he has been doing at CD....

Take care,

PSH
Old 11-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Detroit Race Course

Angry

boxed 2,4,8 in triple tough beat
Old 11-17-2006, 03:55 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Mike:

Thanks for horse in the feature. Was out of touch and played him when he was 8-5 few minutes before post. Saw he payed $4.20 Did he win easy?

Missed the last race. Good fortune for you.

Played the Pletcher late DD at CD .... We shall see if his odds on can get home. Thought it was appropriate since a thread was started saying how poorly he has been doing at CD....

Take care,

PSH
Maizelle shold win. She was a victim of the opening day speed has no chance bias at keeneland.
The horse at the Big A got hammered late, had to alter course in a less than smooth ride, and blew them away like a good one.
I wish I had been able to buy him this past summer. I thought his maiden win was sensational and he had some bad trips after that. He ought to roll through the next s bred condition and can circle back and take the open conditions after that. Hes a very nice NY bred.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:00 PM
Hollywood Park

Default Any horses of late

Mike:

Have you purchased any horses of late (last 3 months) for anyone?

Also, our City Zip filly is being sent to race at Mountaineer instead of going to Carlos at Aqueduct as our farm trainer believes she needs to start at an easier circuit and prove she belongs at NYRA tracks. I was at first a little bit devasated by this but am now okay. She will be sent to Jay Bernardini and run in the $24.2 K MSW races there. Her first start will be either in December or January. Hope she does well and then we can send her to Carlos. As always thanks for your help.

Hope you are feeling better...

PSH
Old 11-17-2006, 04:23 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Mike:

Have you purchased any horses of late (last 3 months) for anyone?

Also, our City Zip filly is being sent to race at Mountaineer instead of going to Carlos at Aqueduct as our farm trainer believes she needs to start at an easier circuit and prove she belongs at NYRA tracks. I was at first a little bit devasated by this but am now okay. She will be sent to Jay Bernardini and run in the $24.2 K MSW races there. Her first start will be either in December or January. Hope she does well and then we can send her to Carlos. As always thanks for your help.

Hope you are feeling better...

PSH
Yeah i have and I've been helping someone claim horses as well.
I'd rethink that bernandini move.
My man Englehart rocks at Finger lakes and Mountaineer and runs em at NYRA as well in the winter. The purses at the mountain are just as good, if not better. I'll pm you his number. Hes a tremendoulsy nice guy. I sent him a horse for lansdon whos earned over 35 K in about 2 1/2 months up at the Lakes and I hooked him up with a new client, the person I am helping spot claims for. I will pm you his number, think about it.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Hollywood Park

Default Thanks

I will talk to my farm manager about Chris. THat said Jay does win right at 20% and i was impressed when i talked to him.

Paul
Old 11-17-2006, 05:04 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
I will talk to my farm manager about Chris. THat said Jay does win right at 20% and i was impressed when i talked to him.

Paul
Chris is higher, and his son Jeremiah is a great guy who runs the Delaware division, and then heads to Aqu for the winter. You wouldn't have to ship him to Suffolk and then ship in for races. Chris has stables set up at Mountain and Aqu all winter, so if he runs well at Mountain, he simply gets shipped to jeremiah at Aqu. And then lets say he aint NYRA goods, Finger lakes opens back up in April with silly big purses for NY breds and Chris is back there. You would be covering all the bases.
I'm tellin ya, its a no brainer and I can get you in there with one phone call.
We have a good realtionship, I send him horses and owners, and he has clients call me to look for horses to buy. Hes a VERY high percentage guy and a great guy, jeremiah is as well. Pm'ing you his number now.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Oriental Park

mike - nice job in the 8th - just missed the double with the #2 in the last - oh well!!