Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Blackhawks in 6. They won't let Tampa off the hook like the Rangers did.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:37 PM

McDonagh was playing with a broken foot, Staal had a hairline fracture in his ankle, Girardi MCL sprain, Yandle (or 'Yedlin' as Dan called him) sprained AC joint. And Zucc had a hairline skull fracture and brain contusion, lost his ability to speak for four days.

Hockey gods did not smile on the Rangers this postseason. Last year it was almost zero puck luck in the Finals, this year, injuries to five of our most integral players.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:05 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
McDonagh was playing with a broken foot, Staal had a hairline fracture in his ankle, Girardi MCL sprain, Yandle (or 'Yedlin' as Dan called him) sprained AC joint. And Zucc had a hairline skull fracture and brain contusion, lost his ability to speak for four days.

Hockey gods did not smile on the Rangers this postseason. Last year it was almost zero puck luck in the Finals, this year, injuries to five of our most integral players.
Next time someone misses practice for a "Maintenance Day", be very concerned.
Old 06-01-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer View Post
Next time someone misses practice for a "Maintenance Day", be very concerned.
I'm so naive. I thought they were just taking Mac in for an oil change.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Keeneland

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/06/...y-is-pathetic/
Old 06-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellinger63 View Post
Counter punch. Fair warning all male Bolts fans will be donkey punched while visiting a urinal. Recommendation is to squat in the women's bathroom.

Oh and if driving go west of the United Center to park.

GFU's
Old 06-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:

I figured zuccarello was in bad shape, but I never imagined it was that bad.
Old 06-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Counter punch. Fair warning all male Bolts fans will be donkey punched while visiting a urinal. Recommendation is to squat in the women's bathroom.

Oh and if driving go west of the United Center to park.

GFU's

He has a point, but Bernstein is a POS who led the "Patrick Sharpe is dangling Keiths's wife" stupidity. Not to mention his other sexist stuff that got him suspended. He's a brilliant dude but his snark and lack of a guvernor has made him lose all respect and legitimacy. Check out his breathless "breaking" news about that stupid "scandal" for the real a-hole he is.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:46 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:

You didn't lose because Zuccarello was out and McDonagh wouldn't take a needle for the team. You got out played.

The rest of these whiny excuses are just that - every single player still on the ice is banged up in one way or another. You got out played, and you're goalie let in too many softies. That's it.

Turn the page, Joey.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:37 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
He has a point, but Bernstein is a POS who led the "Patrick Sharpe is dangling Keiths's wife" stupidity. Not to mention his other sexist stuff that got him suspended. He's a brilliant dude but his snark and lack of a guvernor has made him lose all respect and legitimacy. Check out his breathless "breaking" news about that stupid "scandal" for the real a-hole he is.
Funny we were discussing this at the bar last night as a unruly crew of about 8 'youts' wanted to drive down for the first 2 games but with this policy would not be able to get tickets. This was easily solved as half of my town are FL residents (at least 6mos. and 1 day per year) and about a half dozen were in the bar. Tickets were a breeze to get and they are on their way later this morning with a case of Jameson and a case of Fireball and one designated driver. All you need is a credit/debit card registered to a FL address.

GO HAWKS!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Funny we were discussing this at the bar last night as a unruly crew of about 8 'youts' wanted to drive down for the first 2 games but with this policy would not be able to get tickets. This was easily solved as half of my town are FL residents (at least 6mos. and 1 day per year) and about a half dozen were in the bar. Tickets were a breeze to get and they are on their way later this morning with a case of Jameson and a case of Fireball and one designated driver. All you need is a credit/debit card registered to a FL address.

GO HAWKS!
A CASE?
Old 06-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
A CASE?
These are big WI farm boys all under 25 going for 6 days. They'll run out I'm sure. And it's a case of each. lol
Old 06-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Saratoga

Yes...a designated driver is an excellent choice
Old 06-02-2015, 09:27 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
Yes...a designated driver is an excellent choice
He's also the bail bondsman.

Some of these guys might not be back for a while.

Wonder how TB fans will react to a Hawks T-Shirt 'Puck You I'm from Chicago'
Old 06-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Longchamps

Well now I know who I'm rooting for

http://thebrigade.com/2015/06/01/let...-70-hq-photos/
Old 06-02-2015, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
You didn't lose because Zuccarello was out and McDonagh wouldn't take a needle for the team. You got out played.

The rest of these whiny excuses are just that - every single player still on the ice is banged up in one way or another. You got out played, and you're goalie let in too many softies. That's it.

Turn the page, Joey.
No one was talking to you. But since you chimed in as usual, I'd say if anything it's a big indictment of your team that it got to 7 with all of our injuries. I hope the Blackhawks sweep now just so this clown show can end.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:36 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
Well now I know who I'm rooting for

http://thebrigade.com/2015/06/01/let...-70-hq-photos/
Not so fast

https://www.google.com/search?q=blac...2F%3B641%3B506

http://sportsmockery.com/2014/09/bla...-might-danger/
Old 06-02-2015, 08:25 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
He's also the bail bondsman.

Some of these guys might not be back for a while.

Wonder how TB fans will react to a Hawks T-Shirt 'Puck You I'm from Chicago'
Wonder no more. They will react the same way they reacted to the Rangertards that showed up here and went home crying, with their collective tails between their legs.

TB Fans will laugh at and mock them as they run their uninformed traps. They'll take all the money they want to spend while they are here, and finally, they'll laugh there asses off at them when they have to fly back to whatever Midwestern sh1thole they crawled out of to get here - beaten, broke, and humiliated.

I can't wait. It NEVER gets old.

Last edited by Rudeboyelvis : 06-02-2015 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
No one was talking to you. But since you chimed in as usual, I'd say if anything it's a big indictment of your team that it got to 7 with all of our injuries. I hope the Blackhawks sweep now just so this clown show can end.
You were making an laughingly absurd point, and I corrected you. Sorry you're still so butt hurt, it's not my fault.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
You were making an laughingly absurd point, and I corrected you. Sorry you're still so butt hurt, it's not my fault.
All I was doing is stating facts. Five of our best players were either out or playing with significant injuries. Sorry you're so insecure about your bullshit ass team that you took that as a slight.