Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-30-2020, 10:51 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
DaLoss;

Over the last couple of days ... you cannot even get a horse to show ... on Friday I made minced meat of you ... Head to Head ... SO ... what do you do??? ... you go back to what you know best ... PLAGIARIZE ANDY SERLING ... his Best Bet in Race 7 ... SURPRISE ... #1 ... once again thank you for your original thoughts ... lol... lol...

Dancin with Andy,
I had a horse finish 3rd yesterday.

Not sure what your definition of a couple is, but my best bet on Thursday won and paid $25.

The truth is tough for you, huh?

My guess is Andy would think it is hilarious you or anyone else thinks I’m copying his or anyone’s else’s picks. I’m sure a lot of people like Short Pour today. Especially people who look at races similarly like Andy and I do.

You’re so far gone that you stopped making even a little bit of sense and are on full meltdown mode daily. It’s hilarious to watch.

But I digress....if I’m so bad, you could always take me on head to head....loser leaves the board. You’re afraid to, which sort of sums up your entire routine.

Make sure to get that thread from yesterday removed. Not a good look (again) for you.
Old 08-30-2020, 12:20 PM
Keeneland

Wow...you’re insane.
Old 08-30-2020, 01:05 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
YES !!! I would be insane ... except every F-----ing word is true ... which of course makes you the sociopathic narcisstice liar that you are ... and ... what did you do the the Hockey Guy ... c'mon tell us ??? ... I wanna know why have to order new Dead Bolts on your basement apt. door !!! ... lol ... lol ...
Not on tilt at all.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 08-30-2020, 01:14 PM
Keeneland

Still haven’t figured out my entire post was mocking you.

I can’t stop laughing...
Old 08-30-2020, 01:21 PM
Keeneland

You lied and I corrected you. I certainly wasn’t bragging. Although I was bragging about my best bet that won on Thursday and paid $25. Strangely enough you keep ignoring and avoiding.

Weird....
Old 08-30-2020, 01:31 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You went all the way back to Thursday ... this is ... Sunday... so ... once again ... Over th past two days ... where you get to choose the cream of the cream in the races that you select ... you came up with ONE horse that SHOWED ... that's a lie ??? ... then ... you pointed it out ... that's where the humour is !!!!
You said over the last couple of days I haven’t even been able to pick a horse who shows. I pointed out that I did yesterday.

You lied. Are you denying this?
Old 08-30-2020, 02:10 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Look what you are proud of ... THINK ... before you write ... you're bragging about picking best bets over a series of days ... and ... you got ONE of them to show ... Hahahahahaha ...

Why don't ya check out the start of my Pic4 at Woodbine ... two of my 3 selections ran 1-2 ... nice EXactor !!!! ... have fun with your show parlay ...
This is way past trolling. You’re obviously a very troubled “guy.”

You lied, I corrected you and you still can’t just admit it.
Old 08-30-2020, 02:27 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Exactor paid over $35.00 bucks ... how much did your show horse pay ... lol ...

You keep score in this game with $$$$$$$ ... not .... you're lying rhetoric ...

DOLLARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Your”

When you get nice and worked up your grammar kind of sucks.
Old 08-30-2020, 02:32 PM
Keeneland

Is Hockeymommy still trying to meet up so we can fight? He seems like a good guy.

No wonder you two are sending dick pics to each other.
Old 08-30-2020, 02:36 PM
Keeneland

How angry and jealous is Prancer going to be when he finds out I talk to Andy a few times each week?

His head is going to explode!!!
Old 08-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Oh no !!! The Hockey Dad is talking to me ... now ... I hope he tells me what you did to provoke such anger !!! ... YOU are deeply disturbed ... and ... so proud that you picked one show horse over two days of handicapping ...

We will come back later to see how Andy's horse did today ... Plagiarizer ...

Oh and I openly admit ... I did not see in all of those picks the one horse that you got home to show ... hahaha

WHOOPS ... second leg of Woodbine pic4 just finished ... Oh NO ... another winner ... what say you ??? ... DaLoss...

Begging for another contest .... try winning some real money ....

Here I will remind you ...

Begging occurs when an animal attempts to solicit from someone who controls them...OBVIOUSLY I CONTROL YOU CAUSE YOU'RE BEGGING TO PLAY AGAIN – can you please cease from begging me for another “head on” – as I predicted that you would -- I PREDICTED YOU WOULD -- I informed the members that you would try to make it a 2 outta 3… but… you got ground into Tapeta on Friday – stop begging … it's over ... you lost ... fair and square ... tried to show me up ... I win over $1,100 bucks ... and ... you're suckin' a left hind breast ... piece of garbage you are ...

Hope the Hockey Dad keeps talking ... totally interested in how you got him so riled up ...

Feel the walls closing in ... garbageman....

Dancing with the Stench
Did your Mom ever hug you?
Old 08-30-2020, 03:44 PM
Keeneland

Nice stiff by Saez on Short Pour
Old 09-02-2020, 11:09 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Midnight Surprise was dreadful, never involved and Love and Love ran an okay 3rd

Meet totals
$264 wagered
$238.30 returned

Day 34
Best bet- Race 7- #1 Short Pour- had about 3 things go wrong in the first 1/4 last time. To her credit, she made a little wide move towards the lead nearing the stretch on a day where the 1st three finishers rode the rail. She was never near the rail. As long as she breaks, she takes them wire to wire.

Longshot- Race 10- #5 Sol Del Sur- hoping he got a lot out of his debut. Has to contend with the runner up last time again and Chad’s runner, as well as the rail horse who has plenty of turf pedigree, but if I’m right and he takes a step forward, can win at a solid price.
Short Pour was rated despite being lone speed by a speed rider and Sol Del Sur was awful.

Meet totals
$272 wagered
$238.30 returned

Day 35- last week of the meet, have some ground to make up, didn’t like the card on the turf, like it even less off the turf.

Best bet- Race 8- #4 Evaluator- seems like there should be plenty of pace to set up his run. Whether or not it materializes is a whole other matter. Trainer is hot, has run well here before

Longshot- Race 5- #10 Have a Heart- I like this horse for one reason and one reason only...Ron Anderson sees fit to put Joel Rosario on a Randi Persaud trained runner
Old 09-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Short Pour was rated despite being lone speed by a speed rider and Sol Del Sur was awful.

Meet totals
$272 wagered
$238.30 returned

Day 35- last week of the meet, have some ground to make up, didn’t like the card on the turf, like it even less off the turf.

Best bet- Race 8- #4 Evaluator- seems like there should be plenty of pace to set up his run. Whether or not it materializes is a whole other matter. Trainer is hot, has run well here before

Longshot- Race 5- #10 Have a Heart- I like this horse for one reason and one reason only...Ron Anderson sees fit to put Joel Rosario on a Randi Persaud trained runner
Nice hit with Evaluator
Old 09-03-2020, 06:52 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamblin4ever View Post
Nice hit with Evaluator
Thanks. Finally got some pace in a race. What a meet for Jim Bond.
Old 09-03-2020, 07:02 AM
Keeneland

Quote:

Meet totals
$272 wagered
$238.30 returned

Evaluator somehow went off as the 4th choice in a field of 5 and absolutely crushed his competition winning by 13 lengths paying $12 and $4.40! Have a Heart is still running I think.

Meet totals
$280 wagered
$254.70 returned

Back with today’s plays when we know more about track conditions
Old 09-03-2020, 10:27 AM
Keeneland

Day 36
Best bet- Race 8- #4 Slimey- likes the track, likes it wet and should get some pace to run at. I’ve been waiting to bet her back since last time and this looks like a good spot for her.

Longshot- Race 2- #6 My First Grammy- sign of the apocalypse is me picking a Randi Persaud horse and now a Jaime Mejia horse in back to back days but...this is actually the first realistic spot he’s been in since March. Cuts back and should be a price.
Old 09-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Day 36
Best bet- Race 8- #4 Slimey- likes the track, likes it wet and should get some pace to run at. I’ve been waiting to bet her back since last time and this looks like a good spot for her.

Longshot- Race 2- #6 My First Grammy- sign of the apocalypse is me picking a Randi Persaud horse and now a Jaime Mejia horse in back to back days but...this is actually the first realistic spot he’s been in since March. Cuts back and should be a price.
We’re also together on that longshot. (Disclaimer: I didn’t see your picks beforehand). I think this is the first time we’ve landed on the same horse. Good luck!
Old 09-03-2020, 11:09 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
We’re also together on that longshot. (Disclaimer: I didn’t see your picks beforehand). I think this is the first time we’ve landed on the same horse. Good luck!
The horse makes sense. I almost never bet that trainer but this one actually has a shot
Old 09-03-2020, 11:20 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
The horse makes sense. I almost never bet that trainer but this one actually has a shot
Agreed. I’m skeptical of the favorite and the Maker/Irad horse, both will take money. We should get a nice price on him.