Old 04-03-2007, 06:36 PM
cugolf

I'm in on the next NYB partnership
CU Golf
Old 04-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny Leger
I saw james Graham take a harsh spill at the Fairgrounds about three weeks ago in the 8th race, dust off and get up and ride the winner of the 9th. HE'S GOT TRUE GRIT.
That was off Slew's Tizzy in the Risen Star..
Old 04-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Oriental Park

Steve and Chuck thank you for all the hard work you have put in so far. I would be interested in the NY partnership, forward the info when you get it started.

Thanks again
Old 04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
christief

I am interested in the NYB partnership.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Les Bois

Cool NYB Partnership

Steve and Chuck great update so sad we will not be there as we leave for Mo Bay on Saturday am .Kelly and I will definetley participate 1 share each FYI Bippy :Alex may want one as well. Please keep us posted and if you know of an OTB in MO Bay any one please let us know.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Santa Anita

Steve,
I must plead ignorance here...sorry.

With regards to the NY bred. Is this completely outside and separate from DeeTee Stables or coinsciding with it?? If this is coinsciding with DeeTee, even if you don't put in more money, don't you still own a part of the NY bred...just a lesser percentage?? With a new prospectus proposed, it sounds like something different. Just need further explanation. These partnerships are a bit confusing.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Steve Byk

HOC,

The NY-bred would be a 2nd Dee Tee Stable runner and a seperate Partnership "deal/opportunity" from Sumwonlovesyou..

Same structure though with a simple $500 buy-in..
Old 04-05-2007, 02:41 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
HOC,

The NY-bred would be a 2nd Dee Tee Stable runner and a seperate Partnership "deal/opportunity" from Sumwonlovesyou..

Same structure though with a simple $500 buy-in..
Thanks...so each horse would have a separate Partnership. So at the end of the term...end of '07 in Sumwons case and whenever for the NY bred, whatever money these horses earn the partnership..either racing or being claimed, it is put to a vote at the end of the term what to do with said money??, be it re-investing in more horses or ending the partnership whatever the case may be??
Old 04-05-2007, 05:59 PM
cugolf

Thumbs up

While I understand that we can vote to distribute any funds at the end of the year, I would hope that if Chuck and Steve were interested in continuing/ extending trhe partnership that we would want to continue it. I for one would be disappointed if this was a one and done partnership.
Thanks again to Steve and Chuck for their hard work. Lets go DeeTee Stables.
CU Golf
Old 04-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse
Thanks...so each horse would have a separate Partnership. So at the end of the term...end of '07 in Sumwons case and whenever for the NY bred, whatever money these horses earn the partnership..either racing or being claimed, it is put to a vote at the end of the term what to do with said money??, be it re-investing in more horses or ending the partnership whatever the case may be??
Yes.. BUT.. I would remind everyone we don't expect to be making any money doing this.. It is a partnership designed for ownership experience and our collective pleasure going to the races. If money gets made, it's going to be a surprise.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Hollywood Park

Default Steve - Question

Steve:

I assume for each partnership that is set up if that particular horse in that partnerhsip gets claimed then the proceeds from the claim would be used to claim or purchase another horse(s)...... Assuming if there are enough proceeds to cover???

PSH
Old 04-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Les Bois

Default And Here's Another

Steve count me in..............this is the most convenient, easiest, way to get involved as an owner that I've ever heard of!

I'm sure my brother would be in as well.

Plus a NY bred...........Toga or stakes at the Lakes!

Trundleon
Old 04-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Hollywood Park

Steve and Chuck, thanks for everything. Count me in for a share or 2 of a NYB.
Old 04-11-2007, 07:20 AM
Flemington

A special thanks to Steve, Chuck and his staff....today is the first day I get to wake up and say I have a horse running in Keeneland's 4th!

Come home safe our beautiful Sumwon.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek
A special thanks to Steve, Chuck and his staff....today is the first day I get to wake up and say I have a horse running in Keeneland's 4th!

Come home safe our beautiful Sumwon.
That's a cool thing to be able to tell someone "Yep, I've got a filly running at Keeneland today"
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Randwyck

Good luck to all the DT stable partners and Chuck. The main
thing is that Sumwon gets around the turf course safe and
sound.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
Yes.. BUT.. I would remind everyone we don't expect to be making any money doing this.. It is a partnership designed for ownership experience and our collective pleasure going to the races. If money gets made, it's going to be a surprise.
Yes, I understand making money is unlikely...just creating what if's for the fun of it!!