Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Sha Tin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon Shell
Redboard 1st work at 9 am today. Will report later
He did well, going 37.2 in company with Gondorf. Not sure why his time didnt come up. Look to do something again with him next weekend and will do some gate schooling this week.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Narragansett Park

Default 9-7 update on Aldeb

http://www.deeteestable.blogspot.com/
Old 10-17-2009, 04:44 AM
Steve Byk

UPDATES (10/16):
http://deeteestable.blogspot.com/200...ies-ahead.html

Kickin and Screamin is doing great while turned out at trainer Mike Lauer's farm. She will come back into the track next week and we will look for a spot for her at either Churchill or Philadelphia Park. There is a race for $7500 claimers going 1 mile on the 14th at CD and a ton of options for her at Philly. While I am not 100% sure she will be as good on the dirt as the other surfaces, if the race sets up for her with a quick pace to run into I believe she will do fine.

Aldebutante has trained aggressively with the addition of blinkers. I have not picked out her next race either as I want to train her a little more with the blinks and make sure she is ready to go. Philly and Churchill are the two possible tracks for her next start also.

Redboard King has done well recently and will work this weekend weather permitting. I doubt we will make the fall meet at CD and are probably looking at a December race in Philadelphia or Tampa Bay Downs.

Harold is training very well according to Paul Barone, Gary Sciacca's assistant. They are thinking a late November or early December start for him as well.

Missus Mayflower is back on the track, jogging everyday with Hank. She got a little heavy during the downtime following her surgery and we are working that weight off of her slowly. She will Winter in Florida and hopefully start at Tampa in the Spring.

Plans for Sumwonlovesyou have changed a bit and there will be an announcement about her soon. She is doing great at Richland Hills Farm and was recently visited by Unstable who thought she was finally showing that she was in foal.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:42 AM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
UPDATES (10/16):

Kickin and Screamin is doing great while turned out at trainer Mike Lauer's farm. She will come back into the track next week and we will look for a spot for her at either Churchill or Philadelphia Park. There is a race for $7500 claimers going 1 mile on the 14th at CD and a ton of options for her at Philly. While I am not 100% sure she will be as good on the dirt as the other surfaces, if the race sets up for her with a quick pace to run into I believe she will do fine.

Aldebutante has trained aggressively with the addition of blinkers. I have not picked out her next race either as I want to train her a little more with the blinks and make sure she is ready to go. Philly and Churchill are the two possible tracks for her next start also.

Redboard King has done well recently and will work this weekend weather permitting. I doubt we will make the fall meet at CD and are probably looking at a December race in Philadelphia or Tampa Bay Downs.

Harold is training very well according to Paul Barone, Gary Sciacca's assistant. They are thinking a late November or early December start for him as well.

Missus Mayflower is back on the track, jogging everyday with Hank. She got a little heavy during the downtime following her surgery and we are working that weight off of her slowly. She will Winter in Florida and hopefully start at Tampa in the Spring.

Plans for Sumwonlovesyou have changed a bit and there will be an announcement about her soon. She is doing great at Richland Hills Farm and was recently visited by Unstable who thought she was finally showing that she was in foal.
Steve, thanks for bringing this to our attention......would be great if Tony Black was to ride if we go to Philly also, anything on the win photos from KNS July race?

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 10-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
UPDATES (10/16):

That would be swell if we could get a couple to run here at TBD.
Do we know where MM will winter? Here or Ocala ?
By the way.....anyone plan on making it down here this year?

Follow me with the Rays grounds crew at
https://twitter.com/TripleCrown59
www.facebook.com/TripleCrown59

K&S pics-
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...0BYtWrhw2csXLA
Old 10-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31lengths
That would be swell if we could get a couple to run here at TBD.
Do we know where MM will winter? Here or Ocala ?
By the way.....anyone plan on making it down here this year?

If we have some TBD runners this winter, I am sure to make a visit or two.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:17 PM
Randwyck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heels1989
If we have some TBD runners this winter, I am sure to make a visit or two.
Maybe we can get Margo to get the hook up for SB to do a show......

Follow me with the Rays grounds crew at
https://twitter.com/TripleCrown59
www.facebook.com/TripleCrown59

K&S pics-
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...0BYtWrhw2csXLA

Last edited by 31lengths : 10-17-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Delaware Park

Thanks for the updates Steve...
Old 02-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Randwyck

Is the Dee Tee Stable Blog still being used?
Old 02-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duvalier
Is the Dee Tee Stable Blog still being used?
Chuck hasn't been that productive with the blog the last 6 months. Between this room and the Facebook page and the Email updates, there's no shortage of communication though...
Old 02-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Steve Byk

New status updates at ChuckBlog!

http://deeteestable.blogspot.com/201...ing-ready.html
Old 07-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Randwyck

A brand new look for ChuckBlog.

http://deeteestable.blogspot.com/