Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
What was tci then?? Bet him in pool 1 and pool 2. Touted him around here before BC and since. I'm happy with my win place score and surronding pick 3 hits. Zo Impressive wins its an all time day, its ok though. Still a strong Saturday.
So you posted Union Rags was a lock (in this thread), but made a huge score with Take Charge Indy in the race you called another a lock?

Is it me?
Old 04-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
What was tci then?? Bet him in pool 1 and pool 2. Touted him around here before BC and since. I'm happy with my win place score and surronding pick 3 hits. Zo Impressive wins its an all time day, its ok though. Still a strong Saturday.
TCI was fairly obvious if you subscribe to bounce theory as both El Padrino and Union Rags were set up for one (EP was a classic 02X). I'm glad you had a good day.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Btw slick, did u take full advantage of the even money on Grace Hall? I hope so.....
Had a very good day. Thanks for asking.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Is it me?
It's definitely not you, Hossy
Old 04-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
So you posted Union Rags was a lock (in this thread), but made a huge score with Take Charge Indy in the race you called another a lock?

Is it me?
Hey, all he said was it was a strong Saturday. But I think he's being too humble. For me, it was an all-timer. Let's review:

Declares Zo Impressive a "bigger" lock than Union Rags; she gets beat the length of the stretch.

Declares Union Rags a "lock" in the Florida Derby; he doesn't finish in the exacta.

Claims he bet another horse in the race he said Union Rags was a lock in, Take Charge Indy, and scored. The proof? He bet him in Pool 1 and Pool 2 in the future book for an entirely different race.

Has been touting Take Charge Indy since before the BC. Never mind that the horse has been on a losing streak and took 9 months from his maiden win to visit the winner's circle a second time.

Suggested that Awesome Maria, who has never lost at Gulfstream, winning every start there by open lengths, was--no, not a bigger lock than Union Rags or Zo Impressive--but rather...a BET-AGAINST.

This was a Super Saturday.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Goodwood

It reminds me of the time the Rock Tard Hen went 9 for 9 at his local OTB. He became a legend.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockTardHen1985 View Post
Is the best 3yr old filly in the country right now, and its not even close.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zra3SOgAsyg
Old 04-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Coach Pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3jPTUxo-ig
Old 04-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
the likeness is certainly there, but really? fruit? Can you imagine the retarded hen eating something healthy?
Old 04-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Coach Pants

He would be all over GMO peaches.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
Hey, all he said was it was a strong Saturday. But I think he's being too humble. For me, it was an all-timer. Let's review:

Declares Zo Impressive a "bigger" lock than Union Rags; she gets beat the length of the stretch.

Declares Union Rags a "lock" in the Florida Derby; he doesn't finish in the exacta.

Claims he bet another horse in the race he said Union Rags was a lock in, Take Charge Indy, and scored. The proof? He bet him in Pool 1 and Pool 2 in the future book for an entirely different race.

Has been touting Take Charge Indy since before the BC. Never mind that the horse has been on a losing streak and took 9 months from his maiden win to visit the winner's circle a second time.

Suggested that Awesome Maria, who has never lost at Gulfstream, winning every start there by open lengths, was--no, not a bigger lock than Union Rags or Zo Impressive--but rather...a BET-AGAINST.

This was a Super Saturday.

yeah, but other than all that, he had a great day didn't he?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Havre de Grace

Oaklawn Park Racing Office reports that On Fire Baby is going straight to the Kentucky Oaks. No Fantasy or Ark Derby. Just read it on Twitter.