Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2008, 04:03 PM
hrfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHoss9698
I love the lie at the end too. So you only use Capital for pick 4's? Give it up man. No one cares. It's why when you posted that bulls.hit pick 4 last week and no one cared.
the internet is a great thing, or did you not realize that ? i can be on sportsinteraction and capitalotb.com at the same time, making bets at the same time, in minutes, stop hating... please....
Old 11-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrfan
your a fool and have nothing better to do.....
i have always used sportsinteraction.... ALWAYS
DID NYRA HAVE HIM AS SCRATCED ? ? ? YES OR NO ?
DONT BE MAD, i had a bad start to the day but the late pick 3 and this churchill pick 4 will more then make up for it.Sometimes i will use my Otb account, especially now with the online, but i have never used Nyra Rewards, i dont even have a account, i am more then happy with Sports Interaction for win bets and pick 3's, and otb account for pick 4's
Lesson #1 - wait until the races are over before popping off. You leave yourself wide open to criticism.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Jerome Park

Nobody cares to comment on the 6-7-8-9 Pick-4 paying less than the 6-7-8 Pick-3?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:37 PM
hrfan

Quote:
I just assumed Hrfan hammered it down.
hey maybe when i post winners no one comments and thats fine, i dont post them to get praise......
but do you notice how when you sit here and talk **** no one jumps in to help, i think its getting old.... and i think other ppl agree, i mean lets use this thread for example it was over and done, and 6 hours later you still need to continue the bullshit. you are no better a handicapper then me or anyone else on this site, and i dont think you add anymore to this site then anyone else. so just drop the ****.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:53 PM
hrfan

Quote:
Just curious, if I'm no better than you, than why did you beg me for my help?

And again, I could care less who jumps in to help or disagree. I didn't see anyone rushing to defend you. It was over and done because you had no response.

But, since you think you're the man now. Let's have a heads up contest. Loser leaves the board forever. You in?
yes i am, but if i win i dont want you to leave.... i just want you to chill out, i mainly asked you for help with the way i was betting, when we talked we were kind of exchanging picks...... maybe you listened to mine, maybe you did not....

How will we do this contest ?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:56 PM
hrfan

Quote:
Just curious, if I'm no better than you, than why did you beg me for my help?

And again, I could care less who jumps in to help or disagree. I didn't see anyone rushing to defend you. It was over and done because you had no response.

But, since you think you're the man now. Let's have a heads up contest. Loser leaves the board forever. You in?
And i never once said i am the man, EVER... I HAVE POSTED multiple 4 digit winning bets on here and never bragged or said anything.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:10 AM
hrfan

I am waiting for the contest info ? ?

Dont back down now, you posted it
Old 11-09-2008, 12:19 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Just once I'd like you to address all of the lies. Just once.

Anyway, here it goes. Next week, Wednesday through Sunday. At Aqueduct. We each pick a horse per race. If your horse wins, you get whatever the horse paid to win. Most money by the end of Sunday wins. Loser gets banned from the board.
Rules, do are picks have to be in at a certain time ?
this is a lot of races... Since you made this challenge, will you be tallying everything up ?
Old 11-09-2008, 12:20 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Just once I'd like you to address all of the lies. Just once.

Anyway, here it goes. Next week, Wednesday through Sunday. At Aqueduct. We each pick a horse per race. If your horse wins, you get whatever the horse paid to win. Most money by the end of Sunday wins. Loser gets banned from the board.
Again i dont want you banned, WHEN I WIN, i want you to leave me alone, and admit i am a better handicapper then you.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:22 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Of course I'm tallying it up. I've seen your math. Remember when you told me how you made $200 worth of bets and had your biggest day ever. But your bets equaled $208. That's still my favorite lie.

Picks have to be in by post time of the first race.
Ok so example.... Wed race 6.... My pick is a late scratch, what happens then ?
do you still get the money if yours wins ?
Old 11-09-2008, 12:28 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Trust me, if I lose I'll leave willingly. Admit you're better than me? Based on what? Unlimited bankroll fake bets? Too funny.

When are you going to admit all of your lies?
Lets start this tomorrow...
Sunday-Sunday
You will lose, not if... You will lose
Old 11-09-2008, 12:30 AM
hrfan

i cant wait for the excuse of why we wont start tomorrow
Old 11-09-2008, 12:30 AM
hrfan

Quote:
No, I haven't looked at the card at all because I'm not betting it. I don't have an unlimited fake made up bankroll to fake bet with.

well i did give you the free log in info for drf....
go look,
whatever i expected a excuse
Old 11-09-2008, 12:34 AM
The Curragh

Boys you really don't want to do this ......

Hoss you have absolutely nothing to win here. You win the current name dies and comes to life as Molarrycurly2008 next week. You have a bad week and Brison here beats you by a penny, the board loses a regular with a sense of humor and a decent capper which lately AAA seems to be completely vacant of the last 6 months to a year.......we haven't had a newbie make a splash here in a while.

The guy is just terminally lonely and likes the company here. It's a little like having our own private mascot so to speak........Hoss you would waste an incredible amount of energy on this and then Doby would just show up again. So like you said to me once about TFM.......the ******** is not worth it. Did the weather get any better in New York since the races finished or will all my work tonight be wasted
Old 11-09-2008, 12:35 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by docicu3
Boys you really don't want to do this ......

Hoss you have absolutely nothing to win here. You win the current name dies and comes to life as Molarrycurly2008 next week. You have a bad week and Brison here beats you by a penny the board loses a regular with a sense of humor and a decent capper which lately AAA seems to be completely vacant of the last 6 months to a year.......we haven't had a newbie make a splash here in a while.

The guy is just terminally lonely and likes the company here. It's a little like having our own private mascot so to speak........Hoss you would waste an incredible amount of energy on this and then Doby would just show up again. So like you said to me once about TFM.......the ******** is not worth it. Did the weather get any better in New York since the races finished or will all my work tonight be wasted

I dont want him to leave...
Have i not made that clear....
But i will defeat him
Old 11-09-2008, 12:36 AM
hrfan

Quote:
See, here's the difference. I actually bet. When i handicap I don't look at the entries, see a horse I recognize and pick it. I watch replays, etc. It takes a while. We'll start Wednesday.

How come you always ignore when I ask about your lies?
Wed is fine... but i will still post my picks for tomorrow, kinda use it to get ready... i will have them up within the hour.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:48 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Who cares?
you should!!!!! your talking about making a fool of me, what happens when i win ?
Old 11-09-2008, 12:51 AM
hrfan

Quote:
If that happens, I'll leave as I said i would. How come you always ignore my questions about your lies?
Nothing you say is true, EVERYTHING IS EXAGERATED.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:20 AM
hrfan

Quote:
Name one thing I exaggerated. Seriously. This should be interesting.
I crushed that race with You go west girl that day, maybe i had 208 or 215 on me, i dont know but i was down huge to around my last 200, and because i said the wrong amount you have been obsessed with it since.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:35 AM
The Curragh

Alright boys the 9th race is the Commonwealth Turf @ CD tomorrow 1 1/16 for 3 year olds. Everybody gets to spend $50 dollars in whatever fashion they see fit.

So what do you like?