Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > Joe Silverio Simulcast Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller

At Del Mar in the 2nd, Dilemma WINS at $5.20. Top cowboy Gomez ropes 'em here riding a staunch faced bruiser.
I like this horse a lot but why the western theme?

Just curious...
Old 08-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
8/10/08 Racing Coast to Coast with Dr. SwineSmeller

I have to make a power play to pull my bankroll even today. So I'll play the half a million dollar fancy pants, Diamond Tags, for $50 WIN. Go Baby Go!!

Dr. SwineSmeller
If you'd actually bothered to learn how to handicap, you'd have made a mint today and not have to worry about "getting even", which is a typical non-thinking gambler response and certainly not typical of the class of horse player here.....Take your drivel to some other shiat hole - you are not welcome here pigfucl<er
Old 08-09-2008, 10:47 PM
Sunshine Park

Default My Miss Storm Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
I like this horse a lot but why the western theme?

Just curious...
Hello My Miss Storm Cat. I like your screen name!
When I was in college, though I did not major in journalism, I very much enjoyed writing essays. Early on, after listening to several informative but boring straight fact essay readings in class, I concluded that applying a theme to an essay made the reading much more fun. My professors agreed I guess as I made high marks.

That doesn't necessarily mean everyone agrees though. Because I get slammed often in regards of my extended presentations on this and other boards on which I post. But I don't mind getting slammed. I have thick skin and it's all for fun to me. (Though I do bet my picks). Being a nurse, I deal with serious life issues on a daily basis. Message boards are for fun, and writing is simply my relief.

I am ever amazed that people choose to slam someone's thread, instead of just not reading it. Oh well, it takes all kinds to make the world go round, and in my 49 years on earth, I have come to learn that there is good in nearly everyone.

Have a nice day Miss Storm Cat. Dr. SwineSmeller
Old 08-09-2008, 11:04 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Hello My Miss Storm Cat. I like your screen name!
When I was in college, though I did not major in journalism, I very much enjoyed writing essays. Early on, after listening to several informative but boring straight fact essay readings in class, I concluded that applying a theme to an essay made the reading much more fun. My professors agreed I guess as I made high marks.

That doesn't necessarily mean everyone agrees though. Because I get slammed often in regards of my extended presentations on this and other boards on which I post. But I don't mind getting slammed. I have thick skin and it's all for fun to me. (Though I do bet my picks). Being a nurse, I deal with serious life issues on a daily basis. Message boards are for fun, and writing is simply my relief.

Have a nice day Miss Storm Cat. Dr. SwineSmeller
Please don't get me wrong, Sir... I very much enjoy what some would term your long-winded approach.

My problem is my own personal prejudice..... that I so much despise anything cowboy related that i was slightly irritated that you or anyone would make this fine horse out to be some wild, wild west type of character.

Silly, I know.

Keep posting Sir and best of luck.

Oh and no pick in the 6th but I like Masterful Miss in the 5th...
Old 08-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Please don't get me wrong, Sir... I very much enjoy what some would term your long-winded approach.

My problem is my own personal prejudice..... that I so much despise anything cowboy related that i was slightly irritated that you or anyone would make this fine horse out to be some wild, wild west type of character.

Silly, I know.

Old 08-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Sunshine Park

Default You rock Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob
My son and I saw Kid Rock live this summer at EdgeFest in Little Rock. It was great! Good video link Bob. I filed it. Thanks!

Dr SwineSmeller
Old 08-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Sunshine Park

Default Thanks My Miss Storm Cat.

Quote:

... that you or anyone would make this fine horse out to be some wild, wild west type of character.

Second only to family and friends is my love for thoroughbreds. I can assure you that I am ever in awe of these beautiful, gallant animals Miss Storm Cat. Offense is never my objective or intention. One of the gloomiest days I've ever experienced is the day the high spirited Go For Wand tragically went down as she battled the great Bayakoa to the wire in the 1996 Breeders' Cup Distaff. I'll never forget how the simulcast crowd at Oaklawn Park went from a deafening elated cheer to dreadful silence in a second, just as everywhere else thoroughbred fans had gathered I'm sure.

And I'll get me a wager on your Masterful Miss pick. As I rarely let a tip get by me. I've slapped myself in the head to many times for watching one run by me that I was tipped on, and I try not to let that happen anymore. It won't happen to me in the 5th at Del Mar tomorrow.

Dr. SwineSmeller
Old 08-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Second only to family and friends is my love for thoroughbreds. I can assure you that I am ever in awe of these beautiful, gallant animals Miss Storm Cat. Offense is never my objective or intention. One of the gloomiest days I've ever experienced is the day the high spirited Go For Wand tragically went down as she battled the great Bayakoa to the wire in the 1996 Breeders' Cup Distaff. I'll never forget how the simulcast crowd at Oaklawn Park went from a deafening elated cheer to dreadful silence in a second, just as everywhere else thoroughbred fans had gathered I'm sure.

And I'll get me a wager on your Masterful Miss pick. As I rarely let a tip get by me. I've slapped myself in the head to many times for watching one run by me that I was tipped on, and I try not to let that happen anymore. It won't happen to me in the 5th at Del Mar tomorrow.

Dr. SwineSmeller
Loving thoroughbreds and touting winners are irrespective. You have shown the handicapping ability of a 6 year old. There are many a great handicapper aboard this fine forum. You probably ought to and learn a thing or two before you "grace" us with your drivel.
My only regret is that you've chosen the middle of the SPA meet to show up....Had it been any other time of the year, BTW would have had you in tears by now... I only pray for the moment that I can match his eloquence in shooting down douchebags such as yourself...
Old 08-10-2008, 12:20 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
8/9/08 Results at Arlington

Race 9. Precious Kitten misses, finishing mid-pack in the Beverly D. Excuse me while I go kick my cat in the a**.
Dr. SwineSmeller
For the record, I hate cats.

But why on God's green earth should a cat's rectum suffer because of your innate, irresponsible and completely misguided stupidity? Please go away
Old 08-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Sunshine Park

Default I'm All Shook Up

Howdy Immanuel Kant. Favoured is indeed old English proper.

Last edited by Dr.SwineSmeller : 08-10-2008 at 02:50 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Somehow I didn't understand what you are trying to convey Elvis. And after a breeze into Webster's Dictionary, I still don't.

In definition of "irrespective", I offer the following translation to your statement, inserting the definition of irrespective for the word itself.

And seeins' how your use of the word "and" is adjunctive as you have placed it, I broke your statement in half....

Loving thoroughbreds is "showing disregard for persons or consequences"' ...and, touting winners is "showing disregard for persons or consequences".

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to tell me Elvis. But I think I know what you mean nonetheless. Even though I don't see how your proposed application applies here, as I am almost positive no one bet a horse just because I wrote about him.

I'll make you a deal Elvis, don't read my threads and I won't read and try to decipher yours.

Have a nice day Elvis. Dr. swineSmeller

Dr. SwineSmeller
irrespective - without regard to something else, esp. something specified; ignoring or discounting (usually fol. by of): Irrespective of my wishes, I should go.

You need a new online dictionary as well to go along with your tout sheet, Lil' Doggie...

And as long as you choose to shiat up this place, expect some one to call you on the carpet, chief -

Last edited by Rudeboyelvis : 08-10-2008 at 01:35 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Belmont Park

Answer the question - why do you feel the need to violate a cat's rectum (your words) because of your stupidity?
Old 08-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Sunshine Park

Default Rats and Roaches

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:29 AM
Sunshine Park

Default 8/10/08 Del Mar Race 6

8/10/08 Racing Coast to Coast with Dr. SwineSmeller
Del Mar Race 6, post 4:30 p.m. Pacific time.

When D & E Racing LLC turned the reins of two year old Diamond Tags over to top notch trainer Bob Baffert, the plan was to keep her tuned and shiney for a snapshot in the winner's circle at first asking. Afterall, D & E had just forked out a cool half a million for the promising yearling filly at the 2007 Keenland September sale, so expectations for this lovely grey Kentucky bred baby are no doubt exceedingly high. Should Diamond Tags pass her first test at Del Mar today, she will likely be sent to the gate for a stakes race in September, and a win there likely lands her in the "big gate" at the Breeders' Cup Juvenile for fillies come late October.

Baffert has called top USA cowboy Garrett Gomez to climb aboard, which is always a plus. Diamond Tags is listed as the third choice in the morning line at 4/1, but she may indeed go favoured at near 2/1, as she goes to post in what appears to be a fairly soft spot. Diamond Tags is sired by Seeking The Gold, and she sports a 3x4x5 Buckpasser influence, which gives her a strong War Admiral/Man O' War lineage. Buckpasser proved to be probably the best racing grandson of War Admiral, posting a 25-4-1 record in 31 lifetime starts. Once off the tote in 31 starts is incredible. Buckpasser must have had a really bad belly ache on that particular day.

Breaking maiden as a two year old at first asking in California and New York is always a formidable task, but Diamond Tags has all the right credentials to do just that. In this a 6 1/2 furlong sprint, her pedigree says she should be able to pour it on from gate to wire, and she may indeed prove to be a runaway winner with little urging from Kid Gomez. The National Weather Service in California has already posted a flying dirt clod watch for this race, and it may be upgraded to a warning when Diamond Tags turns for home!

I have to make a power play to try to pull my bankroll even today. So I'll play the half a million dollar fancy pants, Diamond Tags, for $50 WIN. Go Baby Go!!

Dr. SwineSmeller
Old 08-10-2008, 05:59 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob

^^Dr. Swines new best friend.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:00 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:

Dr. SwineSmeller

Tells me all I need to know about you.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:13 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis
Take your drivel to some other shiat hole - you are not welcome here pigfucl<er
I disagree RBE, he is welcome here. The board has been a bit lackluster lately and this is exactly what we need.

It was the first thread I clicked on this morning. That says it all.

Rock on Pig Breath, I am highly entertained by your handicapping.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmc
I disagree RBE, he is welcome here. The board has been a bit lackluster lately and this is exactly what we need.It was the first thread I clicked on this morning. That says it all.

This sounds like a job for: war.jpg
Old 08-10-2008, 08:04 AM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmc
I disagree RBE, he is welcome here. The board has been a bit lackluster lately and this is exactly what we need.

It was the first thread I clicked on this morning. That says it all.

Im thinking dude comes from the same family tree as KYRIM
Old 08-10-2008, 08:41 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis
For the record, I hate cats.

But why on God's green earth should a cat's rectum suffer because of your innate, irresponsible and completely misguided stupidity? Please go away

HEY HEY watch that R-elvis