Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Del Mar

Default Tom Brady Wouldn't Speak to Spieth After Match

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jordan-sp...175905270.html

Jordan Spieth tells funny (and kind of scary) story about playing Tom Brady at Augusta National
Old 02-08-2019, 08:19 PM
Havre de Grace

Brady is a really good golfer. My buddy looped for him at The Country Club. Takes it seriously. He said if you tell him the putt is two balls right, that's just how he hits it. A good caddie is key at that track.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:15 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Brady is a really good golfer. My buddy looped for him at The Country Club. Takes it seriously. He said if you tell him the putt is two balls right, that's just how he hits it. A good caddie is key at that track.
He is supposedly an 8 handicap. That is decent but nothing great. There are plenty of pro athletes who are 1 and 2 handicaps. Steph Curry is really good. He is a scratch.

By the way, I don't care how competitive Brady is. There is no excuse for his behavior with Spieth. That is just really poor sportsmanship. I can't believe he would act like such a baby. I hate losing as much as anyone. But you have to be gracious and humble when you lose. Guys like Tiger, Rickie Fowler, and Phil play for money with each other all the time. They are all really competitive and they bet big money with each other.. But they have a good time and the loser doesn't pout like a little baby and give the other guys the silent treatment after the round.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:11 AM
Havre de Grace

Default GOAT

I have news for you Rupert, Brady is better than an 8 handicap. Jordan Speith is a foul mouthed asshoke. This is probably why he didn't speak to him. Fowler is in Bubba Watson's league of biggest douchebag on tour. Tiger ? A real family man out cheating on his wives . When we lost those Super Bowls to the hints and iggles, was there any sour grapes ? Nope . Not from Brady or the fans . Lot of congratulations from everyone. Just because some pissant like Jordan says something doesn't mean it's true. Speith was a flash in the pan whose bad temper has thrown his game into disarray.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:03 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
I have news for you Rupert, Brady is better than an 8 handicap. Jordan Speith is a foul mouthed asshoke. This is probably why he didn't speak to him. Fowler is in Bubba Watson's league of biggest douchebag on tour. Tiger ? A real family man out cheating on his wives . When we lost those Super Bowls to the hints and iggles, was there any sour grapes ? Nope . Not from Brady or the fans . Lot of congratulations from everyone. Just because some pissant like Jordan says something doesn't mean it's true. Speith was a flash in the pan whose bad temper has thrown his game into disarray.
I have never, ever heard anyone say a bad word about Fowler. He is supposed to be as nice a guy as there is. What have you ever heard bad about Fowler?
Old 02-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Professional athletes have flaws like all of us. You conveniently forgot to mention Brady having a child with his then fiancée and then dumping her for Giselle. Brady is a great football player but being a guest at the club, pouting after losing a golf match, and not talking at lunch is not good form.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:35 PM
Longchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
Professional athletes have flaws like all of us. You conveniently forgot to mention Brady having a child with his then fiancée and then dumping her for Giselle. Brady is a great football player but being a guest at the club, pouting after losing a golf match, and not talking at lunch is not good form.
While Brady is no Big Ben he is still a Michigan douchebag. Great football player but still an ass.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/re...brady-haterade
Old 02-11-2019, 01:22 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post
While Brady is no Big Ben he is still a Michigan douchebag. Great football player but still an ass.

I smiled..a couple of times
Old 02-11-2019, 04:15 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
He dumped her before she even knew she was pregnant.
He is cooler than Steve McQueen.
He is a leader of men.
He will lead the nation someday as our president.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickslions2 View Post

Those were great!