Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
Who cares? Monday is gonna be insane and I'll be in the howz at the NMS.
Well...obviously I'll be a J-E-T-S Fan Monday night..

may be showing up on Halloween for Packer game..Are you going?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
Well...obviously I'll be a J-E-T-S Fan Monday night..

may be showing up on Halloween for Packer game..Are you going?
I doubt it, I'll be in DC most likely, it's a great facility though and let me know if you're sticking around the city.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Keeneland

So much for Moss not being a misfit.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
Deal's done. Vikes at Pats 10/31. DrugS' immediate abandonment of the Pats after non-stop Pats talk all year will be pretty funny. As will RHT's explanation of how losing the greatest player ever won't hurt the Pats' standing as TOP TWO IN THE LEAGUE.
My uncles company in S. Weymouth and Boston have a box/Pats seasson tickets. I spoke to him this morning, the buzz is the Pats are giving up on the seasson. I am devestated, and dont see how we can compete with the Jets now.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Coach Pants

^^

Lolol:
Old 10-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
My uncles company in S. Weymouth and Boston have a box/Pats seasson tickets. I spoke to him this morning, the buzz is the Pats are giving up on the seasson. I am devestated, and dont see how we can compete with the Jets now.
Nice, 3-1 and the rats are jumping off the ship.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTH716 View Post
Nice, 3-1 and the rats are jumping off the ship.
Im not a rat, but Randy Moss is the best football player ever. He makes Welker and Woodshit. HE MAKES THOSE GUYS. How do we score now? Im a realist. We are in trouble
Old 10-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Coach Pants

A realist.

bahahaha!!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:44 AM
Flemington

Quote:
Im not a rat, but Randy Moss is the best football player ever. He makes Welker and Woodshit. HE MAKES THOSE GUYS. How do we score now? Im a realist. We are in trouble
I understand that he opens up the field, blah blah blah. But if it's evident that they aren't going to throw to him or (more likely) that he's just going through the motions, then they are better off served having a guy who will give %100 on each and every play. Not to mention Moss being a cancer/distraction in the clubhouse.
They are 3-1 without him having spectacular numbers. I have enough respect for Bill Belichick as a coach (I know he is a douche) to trust/believe that he has a plan going forward without Moss.

Last edited by MaTH716 : 10-06-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Flemington

Quote:
I understand that he opens up the field, blah blah blah. But if it's evident that they aren't going to throw to him or (more likely) that he's just going through the motions, then they are better off served having a guy who will give %100 on each and every play. Not to mention Moss being a cancer/distraction in the clubhouse.
They are 3-1 without him having spectacular numbers. I have enough for Bill Belichick as a coach (I know he is a douche) to trust/believe that he has a plan going forward without Moss.
This is Bill being over confident. Its simple, plain and simple. This ends us the Pats. How can they compete with GB, Minnesota and the Jets again. Thats 3 L's. Even if we can sneak into the playoffs, Im not sure we can beat anyone.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Coach Pants

Quote:
They are 3-1 without him having spectacular numbers. I have enough for Bill Belichick as a coach (I know he is a douche) to trust/believe that he has a plan going forward without Moss.
It's a good move for the Patriots. To get a 3rd rounder for Moss is a great deal.

Seems like they are building for the next 5 years. That's the time frame they have with Brady.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM
Flemington

Quote:
This is Bill being over confident. Its simple, plain and simple. This ends us the Pats. How can they compete with GB, Minnesota and the Jets again. Thats 3 L's. Even if we can sneak into the playoffs, Im not sure we can beat anyone.
Looking at their schedule, they are going to be up against it whether they have Randy Moss or not.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants View Post
It's a good move for the Patriots. To get a 3rd rounder for Moss is a great deal.

Seems like they are building for the next 5 years. That's the time frame they have with Brady.
I agree. Moss was going to be nothing but a distraction for the rest of the season. It couldn't go on. The fact that he wasn't coming back next year and more importantly their chances of going to the Super Bowl with Moss seem to be very slim this season. Put it all together and it's a no brainer.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Flemington

Quote:

A good deal for a 3rd round pick? Are you insane? S. Carolina UPSET THIS WEEKEND.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Moss was going to be nothing but a distraction for the rest of the season. It couldn't go on.
While I totally agree with you, I seem to remember being told, more than a few times that he wasn't a distraction at all. That everything was fine in Patriot land....weird.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
While I totally agree with you, I seem to remember being told, more than a few times that he wasn't a distraction at all. That everything was fine in Patriot land....weird.
I know I didn't tell you.
Maybe the person or people had a little too much of the kool aid to really believe what the Greatest reciever evah was pulling.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
A good deal for a 3rd round pick? Are you insane? S. Carolina UPSET THIS WEEKEND.
You're a fan so it's understandable you would overlook the business side of the deal.

They're not winning the Super Bowl this year with or without him. This move gives them something. A 3rd round pick for that guy is a solid deal. It would be a HORRIBLE business decision to give him a 3 year deal. He's not getting any better or younger.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Flemington

Quote:
You're a fan so it's understandable you would overlook the business side of the deal.

They're not winning the Super Bowl this year with or without him. This move gives them something. A 3rd round pick for that guy is a solid deal. It would be a HORRIBLE business decision to give him a 3 year deal. He's not getting any better or younger.
OK
Old 10-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Coach Pants

Quote:
OK
Yeah but you keep strokin' those cocks until Saturday. We'll see how that works out for ya.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:33 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Yeah but you keep strokin' those cocks until Saturday. We'll see how that works out for ya.
What cocks?