Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2006, 01:34 PM
The Curragh

Default Mel Gibson's Mugshot

Looks like he had a good time. Sure does not look like Nick Nolte after his arrest
Old 08-01-2006, 01:46 PM
boldruler

He is a lunatic. He might want to worry about his own religion and the molestation of children going on by the priests.

Hollywood is very Jewish though, and I never liked the way they portrayed blacks and hispanics. You see a ton of Jewish characters on tv and basically zero muslim, black or hispanic. Considering Jewish people are a huge minority compared to hispanics, blacks and muslims, it does make one question what is going on.

I also think the way muslims and hispanics and blacks are portrayed by hollywood borders on racist. I can't recall ever seeing a good muslim on tv.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by boldruler
He is a lunatic. He might want to worry about his own religion and the molestation of children going on by the priests.

Hollywood is very Jewish though, and I never liked the way they portrayed blacks and hispanics. You see a ton of Jewish characters on tv and basically zero muslim, black or hispanic. Considering Jewish people are a huge minority compared to hispanics, blacks and muslims, it does make one question what is going on.

I also think the way muslims and hispanics and blacks are portrayed by hollywood borders on racist. I can't recall ever seeing a good muslim on tv.
Bold Ruler,
Besides Tonto, has there ever been a positive portrayal of a Native American
on tv?
Old 08-01-2006, 04:09 PM
boldruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downthestretch55
Bold Ruler,
Besides Tonto, has there ever been a positive portrayal of a Native American
on tv?
No. Add them in too. Out of all my complaints, the treatment of Native Americans is my biggest irritation. If I could, I would personally hang Jack Abramoff and his little weasel friend Scanlon myself. When I was done I would string up Ralph Reed.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:

You're right; the way they portrayed Benson was just offensive.

In all seriousness, Sayid on "Lost" is a positive character (and dreeeeeaaaaamy.....)
Old 08-02-2006, 08:43 AM
boldruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineRisk
You're right; the way they portrayed Benson was just offensive.

In all seriousness, Sayid on "Lost" is a positive character (and dreeeeeaaaaamy.....)
Great. Thanks for pointing out the one or two in the last 20 years. LOL. Do I need to make a list of the "perfect" white christians or the tremendous amount of Jewish characters that exist for a group that makes up 3% of the population?

Last edited by boldruler : 08-02-2006 at 08:45 AM.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Randwyck

Quote:

........who gives a ****
Old 08-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Great. Thanks for pointing out the one or two in the last 20 years. LOL. Do I need to make a list of the "perfect" white christians or the tremendous amount of Jewish characters that exist for a group that makes up 3% of the population?
You're right. Those Huxtables sure were uppity...

I'm teasing; point taken in that there are certainly more white characters on TV than any other race.