Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Steve Byk

Old 08-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Steve Byk

Feeder 7 is the Foustardave and I’m going right back to the well a second Saturday in a row after Got Stormy blew out the de la Rose. A repeat of that effort wins this G1 at a square price.

https://www.ntra.com/beatbyk/
Old 08-10-2019, 09:01 PM
Steve Byk

Old 08-17-2019, 04:34 AM
Steve Byk

Old 08-18-2019, 06:51 AM
Steve Byk

Old 08-18-2019, 06:52 AM
Steve Byk

Old 08-19-2019, 02:47 PM
Steve Byk

This week’s #beatbyk results..

Saturday –
955 entries
262 “Beat Byk” with Dunbar Road

Sunday –
739 entries
74 “Won with Byk” with Prince Earl

So far, I’m 4 for 10 with $3.70 ROI.

Five opportunities remain to qualify for the September 14 Championship.. Travers (2) & Labor Day (3) Weekends!
Old 08-23-2019, 05:51 PM
Steve Byk

Old 08-23-2019, 05:53 PM
Steve Byk

1,300 qualifiers.. 5 chances left before the September 14th Championship!

Old 08-26-2019, 04:16 AM
Steve Byk

Only a handful of Saturday's 700 players came along with me for the win with Code of Honor. Better Talk Now was Feeder #12 and because Shug won with Performer Saturday, my alternate selection became the play: #1 FRONT RUN THE FED..

Now 6 for 12 with a $4.45 ROI.. Labor Day Weekend will be the last three chances to make the final..

Qualifiers: https://ntra.com/beatbyk/
Old 08-26-2019, 04:45 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
Only a handful of Saturday's 700 players came along with me for the win with Code of Honor. Better Talk Now was Feeder #12 and because Shug won with Performer Saturday, my alternate selection became the play: #1 FRONT RUN THE FED..

Now 6 for 12 with a $4.45 ROI.. Labor Day Weekend will be the last three chances to make the final..

Qualifiers: https://ntra.com/beatbyk/
When will they name a horse Front Run Trumps Tweets ?
Old 08-26-2019, 07:23 AM
Fairgrounds

The clinic Steve has put on during these races has been absolutely amazing. I hope you have been betting too.

Paul
Old 08-26-2019, 09:26 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pweizer View Post
The clinic Steve has put on during these races has been absolutely amazing. I hope you have been betting too.

Paul
THX so much Paul.. This has been a lot of fun and a great distraction during my eye situation. Have done really well betting the winners and given my situation, isolating my play to the weekends overall.

Great job by you forging to the Fun/Sun lead.. Good luck Saturday!
Old 08-26-2019, 04:02 PM
Steve Byk

Saturday – 925 entries: 131 won with Byk

Sunday – 703 entries: 220 won with Byk (or via SCR’d runners)

Currently 1,658 entries in the final.. 3 feeders remain!
Old 08-30-2019, 01:31 PM
Steve Byk

Reminder..

For $1 Tour Membership Special, you have to beat me with a winner. Riding a correct tab of mine gets you qualified for the Championship, but not the $1 bargain special!

Woodward looks open and given how deep the DMR surface has been, I think Cali invader is worth a flyer cruising on/near lead under Saez while cutting back to 9f.. Good Luck!

ENTER.. www.ntra.com/beatbyk

Last edited by Kasept : 08-30-2019 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:46 PM
Steve Byk

Old 09-08-2019, 05:31 AM
Steve Byk

Championship this Saturday (9/14)..

If you qualified by beating me, you're eligible to join the Tour for $1. Make sure you take advantage. If you aren't a Tour Member, you can't go to Vegas..

The 12 race Championship card will post Thursday..
Old 09-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Steve Byk

#BEATBYK FINAL CONTEST RACES

Old 09-12-2019, 05:33 PM
Longchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
#BEATBYK FINAL CONTEST RACES

Interesting set. Some definite chalk but some tricky ones. Nice having three entries to mix up tougher races. Good luck to everyone playing. Hope someone here gets the spot!

Last edited by Kasept : 09-12-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-13-2019, 07:22 AM
Saratoga

Im having difficulty with finding the contest or information linking to it. Ive looked at Horseplayers and Horsetourneys and I don't see the BeatByk contest. What am I missing???