Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2019, 11:03 AM
Saratoga

Default Andrew Luck Retires

You know, the fans are starting to turn me off of professional team sports more than the arrogant players and cost of attending live events. For the sorry ass fans of Indy booing Luck as he announced his retirement, you are the ones that suck. Im not a Luck fan but I believe the man actually played to his best ability while injured and in pain and gave Indy the best chance to be a contending team the years that he was able to play even sub 100%.

Maybe not all Indy fans are classless....but my comments are directed at you, the booing pricks, you are a bunch of no class morons

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp
Old 08-25-2019, 12:23 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
You know, the fans are starting to turn me off of professional team sports more than the arrogant players and cost of attending live events. For the sorry ass fans of Indy booing Luck as he announced his retirement, you are the ones that suck. Im not a Luck fan but I believe the man actually played to his best ability while injured and in pain and gave Indy the best chance to be a contending team the years that he was able to play even sub 100%.

Maybe not all Indy fans are classless....but my comments are directed at you, the booing pricks, you are a bunch of no class morons

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp
Could not agree with you more on the morons who booed this guy, who has battled so many injuries and came back last season and had a helluva good year! That draft class saw Luck who was supposed to Peyton's replacement and don't even get me started with my Redskins and RG3 but needless to say things didn't go the way the teams planned. But to boo a guy who battled back to have a terrific season, is shameful on those particular fans part. It sounds like the pressure got to him mentally and once again it appeared he wasn't healthy and if he feels this is it, hey best of luck (no pun intended) in whatever he does next. He seems like a good dude.
Old 08-25-2019, 03:13 PM
Gulfstream Park

Really sucks that "Colts fans" have to take the crap for this as I'm one of them and I will still wear my Luck jersey with pride. It was wrong on whoever leaked that in the middle of a nothing preseason game. The 3-5 thousand drunk iditos that were still there desever to be called out but of course the whole "Colts nation" will get the stink. Most hardcore fans don't even go to preseason games, they give tickets away for them for christ sakes.