Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Dee Tee Stables
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept

Steve Haskin, Andy Serling, Freddymo (!)

Steve, how in the world were you able to get all of the autograph seekers to stay back and out of the shot?
Old 06-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Oaklawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmc
Steve, how in the world were you able to get all of the autograph seekers to stay back and out of the shot?

Darren, Chris and I were holding them back the best we could. We got trampled right after Steve clicked the photo.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Oaklawn

Congrats All!!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 01:23 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept
Freddy,

Thanks for coming Tuesday... Was great to meet you in person and I'm sorry I didn't get to see you before you left! Albert will give her three weeks and then evaluate. She's a horse that appreciates some time between races and will need to get a little weight back on her. She'll be staying at Delaware according to Albert.

I'm guessing a mid 50's on the BSF...

Steve Haskin, Andy Serling, Freddymo (!)

It's time to start a DT Legends Gallery.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Arlington Park

Default Del-Park photos

http://www.photoshop.com/user/Dattilio/?trackingid=BTAGC&galleryid=6b178c2f8ab4459abc43e4 dc15a3b162&wf=share
Old 06-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Flemington

Their paddock is real pretty!
Old 06-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Flemington

Great Pics. Man Byk was right Delaware Park is beautiful. I had no idea.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by herkhorse
Great Pics. Man Byk was right Delaware Park is beautiful. I had no idea.
All 600 people loved how pretty the place was... Actually the slots were jammed.. the guy who does the handicapping sounds like he died in 2006.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo
All 600 people loved how pretty the place was... Actually the slots were jammed.. the guy who does the handicapping sounds like he died in 2006.
Only 600 people? I guess they should bulldoze the place and make a shopping center, housing and a park, and some developer very rich.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman
Only 600 people? I guess they should bulldoze the place and make a shopping center, housing and a park, and some developer very rich.
It was a thrilling day of racing.. The product stunk.. Sheeat horses running for giant purses. Frankly you couldn't be more bored. Haskins didn't even look at a race to wager on. There was nothing to bet and horses flat out stunk. Sure the money was great for a bunch of horrenous horses.. Do you realize that "the pill" needed to run about a 35 BSF to win a 13k race.. Are you FN kiddin me.. Dude she ran about a 50 and is ok but the vermin she beat are better suited for Alpo.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Saratoga

Very cool!

Congrats all.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:44 PM
Flemington

Quote:
It was a thrilling day of racing.. The product stunk.. Sheeat horses running for giant purses. Frankly you couldn't be more bored. Haskins didn't even look at a race to wager on. There was nothing to bet and horses flat out stunk. Sure the money was great for a bunch of horrenous horses.. Do you realize that "the pill" needed to run about a 35 BSF to win a 13k race.. Are you FN kiddin me.. Dude she ran about a 50 and is ok but the vermin she beat are better suited for Alpo.
I know one dude that made out like a bandit.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 PM
Sam Houston

Quote:
Go Piss on someone elses parade and not ours.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:01 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDDthetide
Go Piss on someone elses parade and not ours.
Oh snap
Old 06-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
why do you bother to watch any racing if it all sucks so bad? you don't have a good word to type about any racing,anywhere and personally i'm sick of reading YOUR negative crap! all the threads on this board, can't you stay out of Dee Tee Stables and let us enjoy it.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Saratoga

I wish DaHoss was here right now
Old 06-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Keeneland

Terrific photos, as always - thanks!
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 06-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Coach Pants

I can tell from the photos that the slots have destroyed racing in Delaware.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Goodwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants
I can tell from the photos that the slots have destroyed racing in Delaware.
If they had anything to destroy before.

CD night racing Friday?
Old 06-25-2009, 03:55 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddthetide
why do you bother to watch any racing if it all sucks so bad? you don't have a good word to type about any racing,anywhere and personally i'm sick of reading YOUR negative crap! all the threads on this board, can't you stay out of Dee Tee Stables and let us enjoy it.

Respectfully, I was nothing but complimentary to "the pill". I am extremely happy for all the folks and connections. That is not the point. The point isn't to make you feel good.

Did you folks look at the fillies that she beat? Do you know that 2 of the gals have failed to register a BSF of better then ZERO in 9 races. That the other 4 or 5 had never ran a 25 or better in a combined 20 odd races. Do you recognize that only your filly has a possible opportunity not to be a horrendous investment even with bloated purses that are sponsoring in this case pathetic horses. How is this good for racing?

This is a forum NOT a RA RA horse racing blog. If the race that "the pill" (sorry the moniker kills me) won isn't an indictment that racing is in trouble and that slots make ZERO sense long term then I give up.. 7 fillies running for 13k when collectively they are worth maybe 20k. People had to blow there money in a legalized crooked machine so 500 people can watch 7 fillies who are extremely slow race.

I am truly happy for all of you at DT.. But look at the forest not the tree..

G-d Bless "the Pill" she won a 7500 MDN Claiming event you folks have at least 30 to 50k in her and I am happy you found a spot for her to earn back some of your money. But please take a good hard look at that race and explain in good sense why it makes sense that people have to be stolen from to promote such horrendous animals from racing for reasonable money. I am sorry that group was all that is wrong with today's racing product.

The race was only entertaining because you had a vested interest in it. If you hadn't you would have been like the other 600 people in attendance. Forced to endure a product that was absolutely terrible.

Watching slow horses that should not be in training and only are because state and local governments are promoting people to sit in front of a criminal machine is an indictment of just how nuts this game has gotten.