Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Triple Crown Topics/Archive..
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2017, 04:05 PM
Tropical Park

Default Steve Roman, Chef-De-Race website GONE

I don't know if this was posted or not, but I for one will mis the statistical data that existed on his web site

Announcement from Steve Roman

With the conclusion of this year's 2016, Triple Crown I am ending my association with Thoroughbred racing.

The web site, chef-de-race.com, will no longer be updated. The content will remain available until the current contract with my web host lapses sometime in 1Q 2017, after which the site will go dark. Until then, any and all of the information at the site will be freely available.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:43 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretriat34 View Post
I don't know if this was posted or not, but I for one will mis the statistical data that existed on his web site

Announcement from Steve Roman

With the conclusion of this year's 2016, Triple Crown I am ending my association with Thoroughbred racing.

The web site, chef-de-race.com, will no longer be updated. The content will remain available until the current contract with my web host lapses sometime in 1Q 2017, after which the site will go dark. Until then, any and all of the information at the site will be freely available.
Sounds like the same thing Doc Fonda did!

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 04-20-2017, 08:17 AM
Tropical Park

Dr. Steve had posted a dissertation about why he no longer will provide data on his dosage theory. I didn't read that as the link to it is gone. I think he references PED's as a reason he no longer believes in the sport.

As a gambler in the game, I think you have to formulate wagers to account for the anomalies that PED's bring to the starting gate, and wager accordingly. The dime super, in which you can cast a wide net of possibilities for under 15 bucks, for me , seems to best smooth out the results tainted by the human intervention into the lives of the beautiful animals.