Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-25-2014, 07:45 PM
Lincoln Fields

Default Twinspires.com Query

Is it just me or is anyone else still having TwinSpires.com refusing to load or loading then go offline, only to maybe come back anywhere from a half hour to overnight? Have tried other browsers, rebooting the modem etc.

Have back up ADWs (xpressbet and phillyphone) but TS is the only one that will direct deposit via ezmoney back (Xpressbet sends a check), am starting to really get irritated lol and wanted to check with others before I call em, thank you in advance!
Old 07-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Jerome Park

No troubles here.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:57 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Many Others View Post
Is it just me or is anyone else still having TwinSpires.com refusing to load or loading then go offline, only to maybe come back anywhere from a half hour to overnight? Have tried other browsers, rebooting the modem etc.

Have back up ADWs (xpressbet and phillyphone) but TS is the only one that will direct deposit via ezmoney back (Xpressbet sends a check), am starting to really get irritated lol and wanted to check with others before I call em, thank you in advance!
I got direct deposits back into my bank from Xpressbet, (Have since switched my Xpressbet to DRFBETS.com)but it does likewise. I have multiple accounts though, and i do prefer TS overall. Hope all gets straightened out, i know it can be frustrating.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Lincoln Fields

Yeah, its weird just brought it up on my 4g phone no problem, arrgh will call my internet provider not TS, thank you!!