Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by djw View Post
I am a Pat's Fan and have been for 40 years. Rex Ryan makes you want to cringe, but let's be realistic, as currently made up, if the Jets and Pats play each other 10 times, 5 in each stadium, the pats maybe win 3, possibly 2 of those games. It is a bad match up for them, and the only season that matters is this one.

They are more likely to trade DOWN from he Seymour pick (currrently between 7 an 11) then pay that kind of cash. They can and will make good use of the extra 2nd and 3rd rounders, but even with red, white, and blue glasses on, you can't be serious thinking they are better than the Jets today.
Holy crap. A reasonable Pats fan. Why am I not surprised that the blob called you a disgrace?
Old 10-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Golden Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockHardTen1985 View Post
The Saints are lock city to beat the Browns.... 5 star Joey S lock of the century. Saints 43 Browns 6
i am now a true believer in your powers. money in the bank. nostradamus-like.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:32 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

I see the bloom is off the Saints rose. Last year, the NFL would have damn sure made New Orleans a winner there. That's what you get for selling your soul to the devil: a home loss to the Browns.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:37 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by slotdirt View Post
I see the bloom is off the Saints rose. Last year, the NFL would have damn sure made New Orleans a winner there. That's what you get for selling your soul to the devil: a home loss to the Browns.
No, it's just par for the course if you know anything about anything. It's the 3rd straight year the Browns have beaten the defending Super Bowl champion.