Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalakhani
Is it just me or does it seem like the jets just dont like going west? Lose at Oakland, SD and now San Fran.
No excuses for the way they played/coached yesterday. The only player who showed up (TJ) was given ten carries. What. The. Fukk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer
At this point, they are just as likely to lose them all as win them all.
I feel your pain (do I ever), but disagree. I'd say there's around a 45-50% chance of them winning out, but only like a 10-15% of them losing out IMO. The Bills and Seahawks don't worry me, and I don't think Miami's coming into the Meadowlands and winning if the division's on the line.

I'd actually prefer that to the Pats winning the division (again) though.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Sunshine Park

the winner of the jets/fins the final week will take the afc east at 11-5.

patriots have it easy the rest of the way. they are a td favorite against oakland this week. they will be favorites against arizona next week because az stinks coming across country to play in cold weather and finally they have the ice cold bills.

i think the pats go 11-5 and miss the playoffs. pretty good record for a qb who hasnt played since highschool, an undrafted rookie free agent rb starter who was 5th string at the start of the year, a big black fast wideout who got traded for a pack of gum, and little white welker who they got for a half stick of gum. plus their defense has like 6 startes injured and they are older than dirt and slower than molasses.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:52 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
I feel your pain (do I ever), but disagree. I'd say there's around a 45-50% chance of them winning out, but only like a 10-15% of them losing out IMO. The Bills and Seahawks don't worry me, and I don't think Miami's coming into the Meadowlands and winning if the division's on the line.

I'd actually prefer that to the Pats winning the division (again) though
I've just seen this scenario play out too many times to be overly optimistic. Same Old Jets? Maybe not, but the last 2 weeks they have surely done a great impression.

Hell, the Bills and Seahawks don't worry me much either, but neither did the 49ers, or the Broncos who had just lost at home to the Raiders.

They MUST beat the Bills, or else they are finished. These last 2 losses haven't been flukes, they've played like shite.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Hialeah Park

The Bills would like nothing more than to ruin their division rival's seasons and have two shots to do so.

They can't play as bad as they've been the rest of the way, or can they??
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel
Old 12-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antitrust32
Bill Parcell's is the God of football.
They were an 8-8 team last year with Chad Pennington instead of Cleo Lemon. They were the best 1-15 team of all time.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansharbor
The Bills would like nothing more than to ruin their division rival's seasons and have two shots to do so.

They can't play as bad as they've been the rest of the way, or can they??
If JP Losman is at QB then absolutely. If Edwards can't go this week I hope they throw Shiekh Hamdan in there and give him a shot over more Losman.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Churchill Downs

have you ever had a lemon hamdan? it is absolutely delicious!