Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-27-2016, 09:53 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
Joey..This is beautiful...lol

Bob - Please provide one shred of evidence that can dispute any of this. Also, if you would, name one thing she has actually accomplished in 25 years in government. Just one. Oh, pimping out the State Dept. doesn't count as an accomplishment. K? Thnx.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:06 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post

Bob - Please provide one shred of evidence that can dispute any of this. Also, if you would, name one thing she has actually accomplished in 25 years in government. Just one. Oh, pimping out the State Dept. doesn't count as an accomplishment. K? Thnx.
Hey Dan..you have asked that question before and I think the fact that she has actually held these positions answers that question. You show me any company, establishment or administration that hasn't utilized "insider trading" to fill positions and I would be impressed. Trump has done and would do the same thing..and I wouldn't blame him. But thank goodness he will crawl back into that hole he came from in 3 months and go back to bankruptcies and stiffing contractors...god help them.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:58 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Hey Dan..you have asked that question before and I think the fact that she has actually held these positions answers that question. You show me any company, establishment or administration that hasn't utilized "insider trading" to fill positions and I would be impressed. Trump has done and would do the same thing..and I wouldn't blame him. But thank goodness he will crawl back into that hole he came from in 3 months and go back to bankruptcies and stiffing contractors...god help them.
Asked this many times and still have yet to have one single HRC supporter answer the question. Because it is unanswerable. Name one accmplishment as a carpet bagging NY State Senator. Zero. Name one accomplishment as Sec. Of State (destabilizing Lybia by selling arms to ISIS through a Syrian concrete corporation to overthrow Quaddifi for a huge *donation to the foundation* doesn't count as an accomplishment.). Zero. She has occupied many seats in Washington- being ineffective at all of them does not qualify her at all. Sorry Bob.

More importantly, hope you're doing well & have a great Travers day
Old 08-27-2016, 10:33 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Asked this many times and still have yet to have one single HRC supporter answer the question. Because it is unanswerable. Name one accmplishment as a carpet bagging NY State Senator. Zero. Name one accomplishment as Sec. Of State (destabilizing Lybia by selling arms to ISIS through a Syrian concrete corporation to overthrow Quaddifi for a huge *donation to the foundation* doesn't count as an accomplishment.). Zero. She has occupied many seats in Washington- being ineffective at all of them does not qualify her at all. Sorry Bob.

More importantly, hope you're doing well & have a great Travers day
Well...I'm not thrilled supporting your devil, but I sure can't support yours so...The Devil you know gets my vote.
Old 08-28-2016, 10:05 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Well...I'm not thrilled supporting your devil, but I sure can't support yours so...The Devil you know gets my vote.
Who do we "know" more: the person who hasn't been in politics and is a blunt speaker - sometime to his detriment, or the person who has been in public life for 30 years and has demonstrably lied about almost everything she has done?
Old 08-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeydb View Post
Who do we "know" more: the person who hasn't been in politics and is a blunt speaker - sometime to his detriment, or the person who has been in public life for 30 years and has demonstrably lied about almost everything she has done?
Joey I've lost track after the last few days where does Donald Trump stand as of noon Sunday on this immigration thing?
Old 08-28-2016, 01:29 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Joey I've lost track after the last few days where does Donald Trump stand as of noon Sunday on this immigration thing?

Heard his camp is re-writing his position for the 5th time

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 08-28-2016, 02:39 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
In all cases, no matter what changes or clarifications have been made, Donald Trump stands for more enforcement of immigration law than does Hillary Clinton.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:50 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
In all cases, no matter what changes or clarifications have been made, Donald Trump stands for more enforcement of immigration law than does Hillary Clinton.
That was a great answer although not to the question asked. Seriously though. Do you not think he has completely alienated a good portion of his base by his recent 180 (360/540 ?) on immigration? So much so that they can't trust anything that he stands for now?
Old 08-28-2016, 03:21 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
That was a great answer although not to the question asked. Seriously though. Do you not think he has completely alienated a good portion of his base by his recent 180 (360/540 ?) on immigration? So much so that they can't trust anything that he stands for now?
He probably did alienate some small portion of them, but here's the thing - I think most people still remember the example of the 1992 campaign, and Perot's part in getting Clinton elected by attracting voters that would otherwise have supported Bush. The "third party" answer is a loser, and is synonymous with "staying home" or voting for Clinton. So, unless and until Clinton's positions seem better than Trump's, I do not think he will lose many of his supporters.
Old 08-28-2016, 04:38 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Please explain....I mean I get it that every single MSM outlet has been chirping this exact phrase ad nauseam, but really - How so?

This is his plan - none of this has changed:

1. He is building the wall.

2. There will be NO AMNESTY for illegals here.

3. His going to begin to round up and deport ALL criminal illegals (gang bangers, drug dealers, etc.) Day One.

The only thing modification to the original position paper is that he's realized that automatically deporting 11 million people at once probably is not feasible. He has said he will register every single one of them, make them pay back taxes, and never offer them citizenship. Many will go back because the gravy train runs out.

So... is that really 180 / 360 / 540 policy shift?

what it is, is, a far cry from the Gang of Eight's Amnesty bill, and light years from Clinton's open border, free college and free medical for all policy that she knows there is no way to afford, but she also knows that pandering is the name of her game. It is, quite literally, all she has.

May be the MSM can break ranks and do a little investigative journalism to see if her hot sauce is still in her purse. *dry heaves*
Old 08-28-2016, 05:13 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Please explain....I mean I get it that every single MSM outlet has been chirping this exact phrase ad nauseam, but really - How so?

This is his plan - none of this has changed:

1. He is building the wall.

2. There will be NO AMNESTY for illegals here.

3. His going to begin to round up and deport ALL criminal illegals (gang bangers, drug dealers, etc.) Day One.

The only thing modification to the original position paper is that he's realized that automatically deporting 11 million people at once probably is not feasible. He has said he will register every single one of them, make them pay back taxes, and never offer them citizenship. Many will go back because the gravy train runs out.

So... is that really 180 / 360 / 540 policy shift?

what it is, is, a far cry from the Gang of Eight's Amnesty bill, and light years from Clinton's open border, free college and free medical for all policy that she knows there is no way to afford, but she also knows that pandering is the name of her game. It is, quite literally, all she has.

May be the MSM can break ranks and do a little investigative journalism to see if her hot sauce is still in her purse. *dry heaves*
Shouldn't he be pounding the table saying that to calm those that are supporting him for his stance on that very issue ? Is he counting on the masses to ignore the media onslaught this weekend and be as savy as you? I think it is a strategic gamble.We shall see how he fairs in the polls over the next couple weeks. IMO he needs to go 24x7 on Clinton Foundation and pay for play politics as usual.
Old 08-28-2016, 06:11 PM
Del Mar

Donald Trump has a massive Catholic problem..

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&OCID=MD11T1

Geez another headache for the Trumper....nobody on his side...no wait, forgot he has the greatest news organization at his back..Fox News

When you are right, no one remembers;when you are wrong, no one forgets.

Thought for today.."No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit
they are wrong" - Francois, Duc de la Rochefoucauld, French moralist (1613-1680)
Old 08-29-2016, 08:41 AM
Arlington Park

The alt-right is a huge threat woogity boogity!

Meanwhile the New York Post is making people vomit worldwide. Gross.

You vote for that woman then you're a creeper. Bottom line. Photographic proof you're ok with exploiting babies to perverts.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Arlington Park

If she beats Trump then there really is no hope for this country. They can literally fap in front of babies and have it displayed to the world and you idiots will still think Trump is worse.

If this were reversed and it was Bannon doing the same thing Trump's campaign would be over.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:46 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants II View Post
If she beats Trump then there really is no hope for this country. They can literally fap in front of babies and have it displayed to the world and you idiots will still think Trump is worse.

If this were reversed and it was Bannon doing the same thing Trump's campaign would be over.
You are so right. I really would love to see the media stop carrying her water. The woman is trying to coast into the presidency. No press conferences, won't answer questions, trying to ignore both the e-mail and pay-for-play scandals... Anything close to an even playing field or even the previous level of bias (which was lower by comparison) and she would be TOAST.
Old 08-29-2016, 08:56 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Shouldn't he be pounding the table saying that to calm those that are supporting him for his stance on that very issue ? Is he counting on the masses to ignore the media onslaught this weekend and be as savy as you? I think it is a strategic gamble.We shall see how he fairs in the polls over the next couple weeks. IMO he needs to go 24x7 on Clinton Foundation and pay for play politics as usual.
Agree completely on all counts. He has a major immigration policy speech scheduled for Wednesday in Arizona. Whether it will be accurately reported, if reported on at all, is TBD. If the current MO is to be expected they will dice and slice one or two lines from it to beat him over the head, all the while misrepresenting the facts.

Mike Pence reiterated on one of the Sunday morning programs, again, that the ONLY path to citizenship for those here illegally will be to return to their country of origin, and follow the legal immigration process for re-entry.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:09 AM
Arlington Park

It's amazing to see how far we've fallen as a country when a tough immigration plan is balked at by nearly half of the country (when you include the felons and illegals that are going to vote).

You know the cries of this being our last chance to right the ship is really starting to get to me. I truly believe it's too late but if we can't keep this worthless old lying woman out of the White House then maybe it's time I re-evaluate where to live. It certainly won't be in this decaying city with an idiot of a mayor.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:11 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
You are so right. I really would love to see the media stop carrying her water. The woman is trying to coast into the presidency. No press conferences, won't answer questions, trying to ignore both the e-mail and pay-for-play scandals... Anything close to an even playing field or even the previous level of bias (which was lower by comparison) and she would be TOAST.
Thing is Joey is that there really isn't an unbiased media. All reporters kowtow to the political agenda of the owner of their outlet. This is not the media we all grew up with. It is nothing more than propaganda machines of their owners.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:15 AM
Arlington Park

CNN is Disney News Network.

MSNBC is pure Autism. Black radical hosts with hate in their eyes for any oppo guest...especially if they're black. The hate that one lady had for the pastor who supports Trump was sickening to watch.

Then you have the men who want to be Rachel Maddow sect of MSNBC. Hayes and a couple other cucks with their smarmy lil attitudes. These beta males were beaten up in their formative years two generations ago. Now they're running the narrative.

Meh I won't get into Fox other than to remind you it is a strip club with American Flags everywhere and a drunken pirate as the owner in the corner booth huddled with two Arabs.