Keeneland

Default The Last of Us

Anyone watching this?
Old 02-02-2023, 04:33 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Anyone watching this?
Yes. Not usually a fan of zombie-esque stuff. Last episode (3) we watched last night blew us away. I never really thought about it but it could been top 5 of single best episodes of anything I've watched. If they give awards for single episodes and guest appearances I would have to think yesterday would win. Equal parts Drama-Comedy-Tragedy which from the beginning I would Never have seen coming.

Also watching Your Honor. Bryan Cranston arguably the best actor out there which I couldn't have predicted from his humble beginnings on Malcom in the middle.

Damar Hamlin
Old 02-02-2023, 07:42 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Yes. Not usually a fan of zombie-esque stuff. Last episode (3) we watched last night blew us away. I never really thought about it but it could been top 5 of single best episodes of anything I've watched. If they give awards for single episodes and guest appearances I would have to think yesterday would win. Equal parts Drama-Comedy-Tragedy which from the beginning I would Never have seen coming.

Also watching Your Honor. Bryan Cranston arguably the best actor out there which I couldn't have predicted from his humble beginnings on Malcom in the middle.
Agree with everything you said. Episode 3 was incredibly well done. Was trying to remember the last time I had seen something so good in TV and I kept coming back to season 1 of True Detective.
Old 02-04-2023, 12:27 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Agree with everything you said. Episode 3 was incredibly well done. Was trying to remember the last time I had seen something so good in TV and I kept coming back to season 1 of True Detective.
They introduced a little horse racing into Your Honor. FBI agent is a horse racing fan and was watching a race on her IPAD. Since it was dark in New Orleans and the track looked synthetic I'm thinking the feed was Golden Gate

Damar Hamlin
Old 02-08-2023, 08:24 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
They introduced a little horse racing into Your Honor. FBI agent is a horse racing fan and was watching a race on her IPAD. Since it was dark in New Orleans and the track looked synthetic I'm thinking the feed was Golden Gate
Yeah feels like her gambling is going to end up being an issue or at least a bit of a storyline. The episode before she mentioned point spreads while watching basketball at a bar.
Old 02-10-2023, 06:18 AM
Saratoga

Highly recommend Accused on Fox. A bit like Black Mirror but not futuristic as Black Mirror was. Each episode stands alone. Only 3 episodes produced to date.

Damar Hamlin
Old 02-12-2023, 01:02 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Anyone watching this?
Tina and I caught up on it since Friday night. I love the apocalyptic type themes and this is terrific.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:06 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Was unbelievably moving.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:12 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
Was unbelievably moving.
And hopeful

Damar Hamlin
Old 03-06-2023, 10:56 PM
Keeneland

Another fantastic episode last night.
Old 01-07-2024, 01:46 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Winner

https://people.com/emmy-awards-2023-...series-8420590

Damar Hamlin