Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 12-28-2022, 11:34 PM
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
You'd think his scumbag move of chastising Bejarano on mic a few weeks back would have given him enough attention for awhile.

Or when he was going to fleece people out of $75 for his BS Breeders Cup trip notes....only to get called on it and make up some silly story about how it was all for charity. No bottom with Vic. Just when you think he's really oyt his foot in it, he has a way of surprising you.

This is what I always find so fascinating about Vic. No one cries victim more than him, but many times, he's the first to start things. If there was an eclipse for scumbag of the year, he'd win in a landslide every year.

I'm just glad he gives me so many opportunities to highlight what an awful person he is.

Cue the tome about how I don't know him (but everything I say is 100% true) and all he wants to do is talk racing with real fans. He's posted that so many times he should be able to just copy and paste it.
Even if it was true that I was charging for the trip notes. IT'S NOT AND NEVER WAS. The Chaplaincy was informed I was doing it in September. Not likely they'd lie about it. How would it have been FLEECING? My trip notes are pretty good and IMO well worth the price given the amount of work I put into them.

They helped me to a 5th place finish in the BCBC and a return of $165,000. That was preceded by finishes in 13th, 9th and 7th place.

BTW I thought your daily handicapping during Saratoga was quite good. That said I'd still be happy to go head to head vs you for any amount you feel is appropriate.

Or better yet. Loser has to agree to walk away from ALL social media for life. You man enough to risk your $$$ or DT life? Doubt it. Too much fun trying to make each and every person you deal with feel horrible. @thetriptracker
Old 12-29-2022, 12:56 AM
Havre de Grace

Happy new year
Old 12-29-2022, 06:46 AM
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Happy new year
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Old 12-29-2022, 07:19 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by v j stauffer View Post
I already have TWO Eclipse awards. A third would just be showing off.
But no one cares Vic. Literally no one other than you knows that or cares. You’re so desperate.
Old 12-29-2022, 07:29 AM
Delaware Park

I think Victoria's Secret is having a sale this week.

Last edited by NavalOrange : 12-29-2022 at 10:44 AM.
Old 12-29-2022, 07:35 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Even if it was true that I was charging for the trip notes. IT'S NOT AND NEVER WAS. The Chaplaincy was informed I was doing it in September. Not likely they'd lie about it. How would it have been FLEECING? My trip notes are pretty good and IMO well worth the price given the amount of work I put into them.

They helped me to a 5th place finish in the BCBC and a return of $165,000. That was preceded by finishes in 13th, 9th and 7th place.

BTW I thought your daily handicapping during Saratoga was quite good. That said I'd still be happy to go head to head vs you for any amount you feel is appropriate.

Or better yet. Loser has to agree to walk away from ALL social media for life. You man enough to risk your $$$ or DT life? Doubt it. Too much fun trying to make each and every person you deal with feel horrible. @thetriptracker
This was like a hybrid of your copy and paste. Again, no one cares Vic. Your trip notes were garbage. Absolutely nothing could be gleaned from viewing them and no one with a brain didn’t see you got caught and tried to save face.

Let’s talk about the Bejarano situation. You again tried to save face, but as usual, because of your massive ego, you were unable to own that you were wrong and pandered to morons. Everyone here remembers your “generational” comment and how you could never actually admit you were wrong. It’s a personality flaw. I know them well. You idolize Tom Durkin right? Did he ever chastise a rider on mic? Why do you think that was? You think you’re bigger than the game. You’re an arrogant POS and ultimately you’re fake.

Every once in awhile (like now when you thought mentioning my Twitter handle would be some gotcha moment) we get the real you. Not the pandering you, but the real Vic. That person seems okay. Not sure why you spend so much time and energy trying to be something you aren’t but I have a few ideas.

I’m also not sure why you haven’t blocked me by now. You did on Twitter after the lashing Joe Santos gave you. Again I have a few ideas. You have a legion of morons who think you’re pretty special. Guys married to women who look like Scott Baio, guys who work at Mountaineer and think they’re Joe Hirsch reincarnated…you get the point. But I see you for what you are. Always have. And that really bothers you. Deep down inside you want me to like you sooooooo bad. For me, that’s better than winning any head to head will ever be.

Straight and strong!
Old 12-29-2022, 09:04 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:

You're an outstanding handicapper. What is weird is I am jealous of your success in this space. Typically, I don't have a jealous bone in my being; I am thrilled when Nick's horse wins, or Andy's horse at 8/1 runs tremendous, or when Scully(never met, never communicated with) hits the pick "whatever". For some reason, I am jealous of your expertise and success in handicapping, and I guess it says more about me than you.
Old 12-29-2022, 09:55 AM
Havre de Grace

We all know duh hoss is way too chicken **** to get in a handicapping contest with Vic. After all, a proven loser has no chance against a skilled proven winner like Vic.
Old 12-29-2022, 10:12 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
We all know duh hoss is way too chicken **** to get in a handicapping contest with Vic. After all, a proven loser has no chance against a skilled proven winner like Vic.
I have an idea! The winner gets front-row tickets to the next Phish concert on me.
Old 12-29-2022, 10:14 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
It's not cryptic. It's a shot at me for saying that I intentionally don't vote for the Eclipse awards. He's pathetic and desperate for attention.
Nyra - Andy we don’t want you voting for the eclipse awards
Andy - Sir Yes Sir . Whatever you say boss.
Old 12-29-2022, 10:39 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee0gziqT2Yk
Old 12-29-2022, 11:00 AM
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
This was like a hybrid of your copy and paste. Again, no one cares Vic. Your trip notes were garbage. Absolutely nothing could be gleaned from viewing them and no one with a brain didn’t see you got caught and tried to save face.

Let’s talk about the Bejarano situation. You again tried to save face, but as usual, because of your massive ego, you were unable to own that you were wrong and pandered to morons. Everyone here remembers your “generational” comment and how you could never actually admit you were wrong. It’s a personality flaw. I know them well. You idolize Tom Durkin right? Did he ever chastise a rider on mic? Why do you think that was? You think you’re bigger than the game. You’re an arrogant POS and ultimately you’re fake.

Every once in awhile (like now when you thought mentioning my Twitter handle would be some gotcha moment) we get the real you. Not the pandering you, but the real Vic. That person seems okay. Not sure why you spend so much time and energy trying to be something you aren’t but I have a few ideas.

I’m also not sure why you haven’t blocked me by now. You did on Twitter after the lashing Joe Santos gave you. Again I have a few ideas. You have a legion of morons who think you’re pretty special. Guys married to women who look like Scott Baio, guys who work at Mountaineer and think they’re Joe Hirsch reincarnated…you get the point. But I see you for what you are. Always have. And that really bothers you. Deep down inside you want me to like you sooooooo bad. For me, that’s better than winning any head to head will ever be.

Straight and strong!
Of course, I idolize Tom Durkin. Who wouldn't? He did call Eddie D. losing his whip on Hollywood Wildcat with 75 yards to run in the Distaff. I'm sure you read Twitter where about 90% of the responses were in favor of how I decided to do my job.

Many people thought the trip notes were good and told me so. They weren't viewed. They were written. How could they be garbage? I finished 5th.

I've admitted several times that SECRET OATH in fact didn't turn out to be generational.

Aren't legions good?

Why on earth would I block you? That would suggest I care about what you say. This internet thing is supposed to be fun. You make it that.

Winning the vitriol head to head is your ONLY chance. Because you know very well, I'd destroy you at Saratoga.

I don't want you to like me.

Anything else?
Old 12-29-2022, 11:06 AM
v j stauffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo View Post
You're an outstanding handicapper. What is weird is I am jealous of your success in this space. Typically, I don't have a jealous bone in my being; I am thrilled when Nick's horse wins, or Andy's horse at 8/1 runs tremendous, or when Scully(never met, never communicated with) hits the pick "whatever". For some reason, I am jealous of your expertise and success in handicapping, and I guess it says more about me than you.
Thanks for the kind words. I've never understood why but for some strange reason unless it's a family member or VERY VERY close friend we handicappers tend to sting when someone else wins. I'm guilty of that myself. I hate that I feel that way. But it does happen. Maybe it's because tackling the windows is such a competitive thing. I don't think it says anything bad about you.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:19 AM
Havre de Grace

I hope everyone wins. Even people I don’t like. I can’t root against anyone.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:23 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Of course, I idolize Tom Durkin. Who wouldn't? He did call Eddie D. losing his whip on Hollywood Wildcat with 75 yards to run in the Distaff. I'm sure you read Twitter where about 90% of the responses were in favor of how I decided to do my job.

Many people thought the trip notes were good and told me so. They weren't viewed. They were written. How could they be garbage? I finished 5th.

I've admitted several times that SECRET OATH in fact didn't turn out to be generational.

Aren't legions good?

Why on earth would I block you? That would suggest I care about what you say. This internet thing is supposed to be fun. You make it that.

Winning the vitriol head to head is your ONLY chance. Because you know very well, I'd destroy you at Saratoga.

I don't want you to like me.

Anything else?
Well if 90% of twitter thought it was right, it must’ve been. As everyone knows, twitter is infallible with its opinions. And Durkin mentioning a dropped whip is nothing like what you said, but you know that. No need to pander to me Vic.

You blocked me on Twitter. That’s a fact. Not sure why you’re pretending you didn’t but I’m sure you have an excuse.

You’re free to think what you want about your chances head to head. It’s all talk because you’d never take me on head to head with the outcome being one of us has to leave social media. You couldn’t live without the attention. You need it. I don’t. You desperately need to remind people how special you think you are and without it you’d go crazy.

Of course you care about what I say. If you didn’t you wouldn’t have cried and begged me for years to stop calling you out. Again, I see you for EXACTLY what you are. You can’t fool me. And it kills you inside. You don’t want losers like Alabama Stakes thinking you’re cool. Everyone can see that.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:29 AM
v j stauffer

Quote:
Nyra - Andy we don’t want you voting for the eclipse awards
Andy - Sir Yes Sir . Whatever you say boss.
Doubt it.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:30 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/NatImmunj...10738221801474
Old 12-29-2022, 11:31 AM
v j stauffer

Quote:
I don't mean rooting against anyone.

I don't do that.

It's more the jealousy you spoke of.

I feel it too sometimes.

I wouldn't kick yourself too much for that.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:48 AM
v j stauffer

Quote:
Seems like a SHARP POST to me.

To quote the GREAT actor Rod Steiger from the iconic film IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT

To DA-WHATEVER and ANDY " I don't think this is an opportunity you can pass up"

The chance to kick my butt at the windows and shut my POS, arrogant, narcissistic, blowhard et al mouth up.

How can it get better?

Two against one and a decided home court advantage.

Saratoga is FAR from my wheelhouse. My comfort zone is OAKLAWN and SO. CAL.

Banishment of me from all forms of social media is on the line still as well.

And I'll put up $110 for every $100 you risk.

You did the work last year, which was superb BTW, so this won't be any bigger burden of your valuable time.

Just tell us if you accept or not.

No need to reiterate what a horrible POS person I am. We got it.

This is time to put up or explain why you're too chicken to try to knock me off my high horse.
Old 12-29-2022, 11:59 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Seems like a SHARP POST to me.

To quote the GREAT actor Rod Steiger from the iconic film IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT

To DA-WHATEVER and ANDY " I don't think this is an opportunity you can pass up"

The chance to kick my butt at the windows and shut my POS, arrogant, narcissistic, blowhard et al mouth up.

How can it get better?

Two against one and a decided home court advantage.

Saratoga is FAR from my wheelhouse. My comfort zone is OAKLAWN and SO. CAL.

Banishment of me from all forms of social media is on the line still as well.

And I'll put up $110 for every $100 you risk.

You did the work last year, which was superb BTW, so this won't be any bigger burden of your valuable time.

Just tell us if you accept or not.

No need to reiterate what a horrible POS person I am. We got it.

This is time to put up or explain why you're too chicken to try to knock me off my high horse.
Did you block me on twitter?