Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2022, 09:11 AM
Havre de Grace

Deflecting away from his performance on Twitter yesterday. He talks about rent free in your head, but tweeted 50 times to one guy and deleted them all after he realized what a loser he looked like. The wheels are coming off the duh hoss train. I notice you don’t deny deleting 50 tweets yesterday. You were probably on tilt after finally going into the red in your drop a deuce a day thread.
Old 08-15-2022, 09:57 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
Deflecting away from his performance on Twitter yesterday. He talks about rent free in your head, but tweeted 50 times to one guy and deleted them all after he realized what a loser he looked like. The wheels are coming off the duh hoss train. I notice you don’t deny deleting 50 tweets yesterday. You were probably on tilt after finally going into the red in your drop a deuce a day thread.
So much to unpack here.

You've have continually ignored references to that tweet to Maggie. I get it. It made you really look like the psycho that you are. But it happened and you deleted it after I brought it up. Do you hear voices too? Did Sadie ever tell you who to bet?

I didn't go in the red after yesterday but math isn't really your strong suit. As we've seen, you're not man enough to participate. But Moses and theguarantee are. I think most would agree that they are pretty good handicappers and they are seeing it's not an easy exercise to show at profit. Five weeks in an I still am. Small profit, but a profit nonetheless. Be honest....that really pisses you off, huh? Probably doesn't help that after 5 weeks you're ONE FOR THE MEET.

Of course I'm not denying it. It wasn't 50, but I had him on tilt all afternoon while I was watching racing on my couch. I mean, I had the guy taking pictures of his lunch and his bathtub. If that isn't being on tilt I don't know what is. But I'm glad you found him. Water always finds its level.

Dan, you made your twitter account private because of this thread. You embarrass yourself daily. Not much more I can say. You're a bottom feeder that finds comfort in other jealous losers. That's you.

I was the greatest thing in the world when I was hand feeding you my opinions. You begged me to come back here so many times. When I realized that I didn't owe you anything and doing all that work and giving it to you for nothing in return made no sense you turned on me. It's fine, I can handle whatever you want to dish out. But at least be honest about how we got here.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:15 AM
Havre de Grace

Since Maggie continues to use the strange term , turf hoof, instead of the proper term , turf foot, I thought she had come around, I was wrong. You compare her husband to Servis and Navarro, basically calling him a cheating trainer, so you really don’t give 2 shittz about her. Amazing that your little buddy doesn’t care about the venom you spew against his friends like Tom and Brad.

On to the 2 a day. You’d Think that you would’ve learned something over the past two years it’s a stupid concept. you have to have a $10 winner every other day just to break even .can’t you get that through your thick ****ing head. It’s not happening for a whole meet. You’re not that good anymore. Everyone has access to replays now.

Last edited by Alabama Stakes : 08-15-2022 at 10:35 AM.
Old 08-15-2022, 10:21 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Since Maggie continues to use the strange term , turf hoof, instead of the proper term , turf foot, I thought she had come around, I was wrong. You compare her husband to Servis and Navarro, basically calling him a cheating trainer, so you really don’t give 2 shittz about her. Amazing that your little buddy doesn’t care about the venom you spew against his friends like Tom and Brad.

On to the 2 a day. You’d Think that you would’ve learned something over the past two years it’s a stupid concept. you have to have a $10 winner every day just to break even .can’t you get that through your thick ****ing head. It’s not happening for a whole meet. You’re not that good anymore. Everyone has access to replays now.
This is what it looks like when someone is completely and totally on tilt. Have a nice day Dan
Old 08-15-2022, 10:32 AM
Havre de Grace

Small profit, I stand corrected. Better get a winner Wednesday
Old 08-15-2022, 07:10 PM
Keeneland

I’m hoping I found the right guy .. I’m The Voice and I wrote a scathing response to that member Dahoss about the way he teased you about your cat I lost two dear old pets recently and sympathize with your loss if this is you BTW for my trouble I was booted lol

This could be the beginning of a real bromance. Let us know how it goes Dan.
Old 08-15-2022, 07:44 PM
Havre de Grace

Thrown off Twitter again? A race writer like you? Who will exterminate the cuck ? They didn’t like you harassing some 70 year old senior citizen with 50 tweets to him in an afternoon?
Old 08-15-2022, 08:05 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Thrown off Twitter again? A race writer like you? Who will exterminate the cuck ? They didn’t like you harassing some 70 year old senior citizen with 50 tweets to him in an afternoon?
As usual you have no idea what you're speaking of. But I harassed him? That's hilarious. Have you always been a pu$$y or is that a last 10-15 years kind of thing?

He's been kicked off this board three times. What does that tell you?

I notice you (again) ignored the part where you turned on me and started acting like a di.ck because I wasn't giving you free stuff anymore. Seems to be a pattern with you. When you can't get something for free you turn into a Karen. Impressive.
Old 08-16-2022, 10:31 AM
Keeneland

@alabamastakes
you must see the tweets from
@TorontoBoy22
all about that mouthpiece Dahoss it’s hilarious!! Once again I’m sorry for the loss of your pet I suffered this twice and certainly vehemently lambasted that unfeeling AH on
@derbytrail
who threw it in your face

This is from one of the three (!) twitter accounts that the poor 70 year old citizen has. Such a victim. The bromance is so cute
Old 08-19-2022, 08:44 AM
Keeneland

Getting Off On Twitter Rumors

Quote:
Any truth that Rich Strike’s groom Jerry Dixon got stiffed by the owners after the derby and has Johnny Paychecked them ?
Old 08-19-2022, 10:46 AM
Havre de Grace

Default Negativity 101

@thetriptracker.......@itpsthirdchin

This 24 karat azhole is even worse on Twitter than out here. What a surprise out there defending Chad Brown all morning.
Old 08-19-2022, 10:55 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
@thetriptracker.......@itpsthirdchin

This 24 karat azhole is even worse on Twitter than out here. What a surprise out there defending Chad Brown all morning.
You blocked me on twitter but read all my tweets.

You don't miss a word I say. Why is that Dan?
Old 08-19-2022, 11:05 AM
Havre de Grace

I’m monitoring you for the CIA

I blocked you many times. your different accounts get banned, but you always reappear.
Old 08-19-2022, 11:38 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
I’m monitoring you for the CIA

I blocked you many times. your different accounts get banned, but you always reappear.
Fiction can be fun!

More like I've been living rent free in your head since I cut off your gravy train and your feelings got hurt.
Old 08-19-2022, 01:52 PM
Keeneland

Commitment to being an angry jealous loser

Quote:
1/5 morning line in fourth on a maiden entry ? Best morning line maker in country? Terrible line
Old 08-21-2022, 05:51 PM
Keeneland

posting under the influence

Quote:
They did that race . They married the exacta . 13-1 over 9-2 pays $85 for a deuce in a 9 hoss field.
Old 08-21-2022, 06:20 PM
Keeneland

Big vagina

Quote:
You two deserve each other. I’m out.
Old 08-22-2022, 07:39 AM
Keeneland

Expert on speed figures

Quote:
For those who wanted her in the Travers, Nest ran in the right race. Amazing that she got a 99 after running slower than Songbird who got a 95.
Old 08-26-2022, 07:54 AM
Keeneland

Still doesn't understand photo finishes

It lies. Where is the mirror image ? That is the image that matters. They still never produced the mirror image of when Songbird beat Beholder
Old 08-26-2022, 07:57 AM
Keeneland

Expert in turf maintenance

They should’ve started with better dirt Socco Mosherra once told me you want a good grass you need a good dirt. My lawn went from worst to first in a year.