Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > The Steve Dellinger Discourse Den
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
No. The buyer didn't allege anything. The vet who gave the pre-purchase exam (who screwed the buyer) said for the court record he gave the horse two injections, which are documented in the medical record, but the horse also came up positive also for xylazine and ronitidine.

Exactly: what idiot vet would call ringbone "cosmetic blemish"? A lying one.

Then after the horse came up positive for four drugs, the vet changed his story and said well, I gave the xylazine, too.

But that still leaves the last sedative/analgesic. And a big fat lie. The vet also called the Romney's trainer to inform them the horse failed the drug test - not his client. Yes, this vet is a loser and a cheat. No veterinarian supports this vet.

Read the expert's testimony, it's all right there.

Ann Romney's horse has ringbone.
Gets worse.
Horse no longer can perform to elite level, is lame and given steroids regularly into joint.
Horse didn't show for 2 1/2 years because lame.
Romney's decide to sell horse.
The horse that was sold was not lame, and was sold as a "upper level dressage horse" for $125,000
The horse failed the drug test with four, count 'em, four painkillers/sedatives on board.
The horse could not perform as an upper level dressage horse.
The horse has terrible ringbone and was retired to pasture.
Lawsuit for fraud and deceit.

This isn't hard to understand. This is a common way of dumping a useless injured horse on someone else. You get the purchase price, you don't lose the insurance money.

Trainers drop them in a bottom level claiming race, or drug them and sell them as "sound" when they can't do the job you're selling them for. Plenty of ways for the unscrupulous to dump a horse that no longer has value, while getting that last money out of it.

Then the useless horse is someone else's problem.
$125,000 to Mitt and Ann's tax return for the horse farm business deduction. It was a profitable year!
"The jilted Super Hit buyer alleges that the painkillers were administered by team Romney...." You're right Riot. The buyer didn't allege anything.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileyoriley View Post
"The jilted Super Hit buyer alleges that the painkillers were administered by team Romney...." You're right Riot. The buyer didn't allege anything.
The buyer didn't allege the vet gave 2-3-4 shots as you implied. The buyer didn't allege anybody specific gave the shots. Only that the horse was doped by Team Romney to make it sound and commit fraud with the sale. You're quoting a blogger. Not what the buyer actually said.

She was right.

Seriously - you guys readily read random internet posters, but refuse to read the 21 pages of evidence from the expert?

What do you suppose the judge prevented the Defendants from talking about? What do you think that was all about? The evidence regarding Defendants the judge said wouldn't be released?

BTW, the bloggers all have the drugs misspelled. Does that mean that, in Romneyworld, the charges are false as there are no such drugs?
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 06-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Belmont Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL8CD...eature=related
Old 06-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Arlington Park

Keep on twisting your own words around Riot. Far be it for me to point out that you were the one who quoted the blogger's post to begin with. You continue to amuse me and for that I thank you. Have a pleasant evening.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post

Oh My..wtf
Old 06-22-2012, 11:10 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rileyoriley View Post
Keep on twisting your own words around Riot. Far be it for me to point out that you were the one who quoted the blogger's post to begin with. You continue to amuse me and for that I thank you. Have a pleasant evening.
You, too.

And someday, if you have time, you might find it interesting to read the expert testimony destroying Ann Romney's story about this horse, the pre-purchase vet, and the trainer. And I still wonder what Defendant Sanctions the Romney's requested be lifted by the judge?

Doping a horse with multiple painkillers to sell him. That's nasty business. To bad so many here condone it.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 06-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
You, too.

And someday, if you have time, you might find it interesting to read the expert testimony destroying Ann Romney's story about this horse, the pre-purchase vet, and the trainer. And I still wonder what Defendant Sanctions the Romney's requested be lifted by the judge?

Doping a horse with multiple painkillers to sell him. That's nasty business. To bad so many here condone it.
Yes because ignoring you = condoning ...something...that the plaintiff dismissed without recourse...Keep on keepin' on crazy lady
Old 06-22-2012, 11:53 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Yes because ignoring you = condoning ...something...that the plaintiff dismissed without recourse...Keep on keepin' on crazy lady
Seriously - a birther calling someone else "crazy lady" is sorta the acme of lack of self-awareness

You still fail to mention any objection to selling a horse that proved to be doped up on three painkillers and a tranquilizer. Just wondering: to you think that was wrong?

That's right, eager conservatives of Derby Trail: the Romney's had a chronically lame horse, unridden for 2 1/2 years, which they magically sold as "sound" (while filled with four painkillers, failed drug test) for $125,000, which is $25K more than they paid for the horse.

But the Romney's knew nothing at all about their lame horse. And if you keep calling people that bring it up "crazy" (you know, unlike birthers and truthers), you can probably convince yourself this means nothing at all.

Quote:
Romney maintained that the horse was sound when she sold him in February 2008. She was reluctant to part with him but was certain she'd found the right buyer in Norris, a former physical therapist who aspired to ride the animal in upper-level dressage competitions.

"I wanted him to go to a happy home," Romney testified. "She was so happy with the horse."

But Norris claimed she'd been misled about the horse's condition, and on April 28, 2010, sued Romney for fraud. She also sued the Ebelings, who took a commission from the sale, and the veterinarian who gave the horse a clean bill of health. The case settled last September.

The horse, now 15, was moved to a barn in San Marcos after surgery and other costly medical therapy. "He is to be permanently retired to pasture," Norris asserted in the court record. "He cannot be ridden and obviously has no future as a dressage horse."

The Romney campaign would not allow interviews with Romney, the Ebelings or Romney's attorney. Super Hit's owner could not be reached.

Romney's lawyers wanted to keep the case out of the public eye. In December 2010, one of her attorneys sent a letter to Robyn Ranke, the attorney for Norris, expressing dismay that Ranke refused to sign a confidentiality agreement.

"You can be assured we are not going to give any records … to the L.A. Times," replied Ranke, "and are at a loss as to why you would even suggest such a thing."
Old 06-23-2012, 12:05 AM
Keeneland

Some of Ann's deposition testimony. The lawsuit lasted 18 months before they agreed to a settlement right before it came before the judge.

We still don't know what "Defendant Sanctions" the judge placed on the Romney side, that their lawyer requested be removed.

Oh - if you are of German descent, Ann Romney say's you're easy to get mad at. Because "Germans" are upsetting like that. It's just the way "they" are.

Quote:
"We all get upset at certain times with anybody that is, you know, especially a German," Romney said.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may...age-20120522/2
Old 06-23-2012, 12:28 AM
Belmont Park

You can keep attacking me all you like - for the record I found it profoundly intriguing that your criminal in chief bragged about being born in Kenya, refused for three years to even acknowledge that he had a responsibility to disclose his homeland - even though he studied constitutional law at Harvard - and then used a technicality in the law to refuse to divulge it. Only after pressure from virtually everyone except you and your lemmings did he manage to use his influence to get Hawaii to come up with....something....

So you can shove your "birther" label straight up your ass. You don't know me, and if there is a God, you never will.

I was born in upstate NY. Anyone, from an employer to a bank can find that out in 30 seconds.

How hard would it be for someone to find out where you were born? Would it take 3 years and the Dept. of Justice to intervene to come up with?

Fool.

You are a fuc1<ing dolt.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:34 AM
Havre de Grace

Default wise up mookie

If i guy named Barack Hussein Obama was smart enough to get elected president of this country, without being born here, Then he is definitely the man for the job. Let him finish what he started and everything will be fine. (Not Bill Clinton fine) but as good as we're gonna get.
Romney is Greg Stillson....does not everyone realize this yet. if someone could post a Greg Stillson link it would be awesome.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:43 AM
"The Kentucky Killing Machine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
speaking of fast and furious...
i see the house oversight committee wants to charge holder with contempt. and that obama invoked executive privilege to withold documents and communications among D of J officials. always a comforting sign from our elected officials.

but that's not important. that pales in comparison to a horse once owned by a candidate's wife.

as allways, riot makes her salient point..i can bash who i want .take things out of context at will,produce a pie chart that backs my insane opinion..romney is scum. obama is god. all he needs is to 'finish the work hes started'....wake the **** up..he has created no new jobs.he ruined our kids future.hes played 100 rounds of golf in his 4 years.i myself would vote for my pet min pin cooper before obama...
Old 06-23-2012, 07:51 AM

hes singing to you riot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6uHR90Sq6k

just ......you..
Old 06-23-2012, 07:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tqH7UrzOw

i mean.whats wrong with this 4 more years..
Old 06-23-2012, 08:04 AM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
oh, so now anyone who isn't buying the line of bs about the horse is condoning abusing horses...

well, that sounds almost like---wait for it----

'if you're not with us, you're against us'.

i'd imagine that not one person here would ever condone a horse being abused. i know i was incredibly angry when i read about the latest soring allegations that came out.
but this case, being settled-no money paid, mrs romney removed before the settlement, mr not even mentioned...sounds more like a 'throw crap against the campaigns wall and see if it sticks' to me at this point.
or at the very least, hysterical ranting from an obama fan (short for fanatic don'tcha know) or zealot, whatever you wish.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:11 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You can keep attacking me all you like - for the record I found it profoundly intriguing that your criminal in chief bragged about being born in Kenya, refused for three years to even acknowledge that he had a responsibility to disclose his homeland -even though he studied constitutional law at Harvard - and then used a technicality in the law to refuse to divulge it.
Here's the point where you are identified, again, as a crazy birther loon.

Quote:
Fool.

You are a fuc1<ing dolt.
Yeah ... I'm not the one with no grip on reality, Rude
Old 06-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Keeneland

The subject of this thread was how much did the Romney's know about Ann's horse being sold loaded with painkillers to hide an injury, and a lawsuit filed against them over that fraud.

Certainly an apt subject for those that have spent so much time talking about doping horses in the racing industry.

This also involves a trainer that was just selected for our Olympic team this year. That the Romney's are still choosing to use. That doesn't bother anybody, huh?

The subject isn't Obama. Isn't Fast and Furious. It's not that Obama is a secret Kenyan Muslim illegal non-citizen. It's not about how much you hate other posters that voted for Obama.

Dismiss the subject out of hand, refuse to familiarize yourself with the details, change subject to attack the Obama administration, change subject to attack posters you don't like ...

Helloooooo ? Anybody there that wants to discuss the case?

Still waiting for any one of you to make some plausable argument, based upon the facts of the case as revealed in the (unfortunately revealed to the public even through attempts to hide it's existence) expert witness testimony, showing any possible scenario that the Romney's were completely ignorant of their horses' health problems at sale time? Are owners that hire agents and give them legal authority to act in their name absolved completely if the agent does something illegal? And what are the "Defendant Sanctions" the judge put on Ann Romney and her trainers?
Old 06-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Shut up meg
Old 06-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Shut up meg
Old 06-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
speaking of fast and furious...
i see the house oversight committee wants to charge holder with contempt. and that obama invoked executive privilege to withold documents and communications among D of J officials. always a comforting sign from our elected officials.

but that's not important. that pales in comparison to a horse once owned by a candidate's wife.
What is really interesting is the White House had 8 months to claim executive privilege and waited to the last second to do it. What are they hiding? Seems to me that doing this indicates that this may extend right to the emperor himself.

Oh, and