Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Sports Bar & Grill
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2009, 11:14 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gander
This really is a very dumb story. And Curt, are you really starting to feel sorry for Tiger Wood's kids? Am I reading that right?
I do.. No kid needs to witness domestic violence regardless of how wealthy they are and will be.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:41 PM
The Curragh

She married Tiger Woods. What the heck did she think he was going to do, only pork one girl for the rest of his life?! If that's what she thought, she better be there ALL the time, be down for anything anytime, and be really good at it.

Even then, I'd still only give her a 50/50 shot at making it work.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes44
She married Tiger Woods. What the heck did she think he was going to do, only pork one girl for the rest of his life?! If that's what she thought, she better be there ALL the time, be down for anything anytime, and be really good at it.

Ya but Tiger promised her
She should know better that rich people cant keep promises
Tiger gets a pass because hes rich
Old 11-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62
I do.. No kid needs to witness domestic violence regardless of how wealthy they are and will be.
They live in a house as big as 2 football fields. I doubt the kids were anywhere near the slapping. They were probably as far removed from it as you and I.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Jerome Park

Default Cancels 3 meeting with police

Canceled 3rd meeting with police on Sunday.. says he takes the blame and is embarrassed and it is a private matter.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/...%27my-fault%27
Old 11-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Flemington

Quote:

Chances of her being his sole sex partner
(for the rest of eternity) was 5% tops.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:47 PM
Flemington

"Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible," -Tiger

This is amazing. He really doesn't want to clear this up? He complains about the malicious rumors, but won't talk to the police, or the media. That's 3 times now that he won't address it. That gives the media total control of how this is reported.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
"Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible," -Tiger

This is amazing. He really doesn't want to clear this up? He complains about the malicious rumors, but won't talk to the police, or the media. That's 3 times now that he won't address it. That gives the media total control of how this is reported.
They are practicing their story....How did he get a bloody mouth from the accident when there was no blood found in the car? He has some explaining to do, should be interesting.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings
They are practicing their story....How did he get a bloody mouth from the accident when there was no blood found in the car? He has some explaining to do, should be interesting.
Don't think he's ever gunna explain it. He will just keep attacking the media. Looks like he's putting all his money on this Rachel keeping quiet. She says she doesn't kiss n' tell. We will see in 3-4 years about that. He's avoiding cameras to try to get the scratch marks to look less like scratch marks.

Last edited by SCUDSBROTHER : 11-29-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER
Don't think he's ever gunna explain it. He will just keep attacking the media. Looks like he's putting all his money on this Rachel keeping quiet. She says she doesn't kiss n' tell. We will see in 3-4 years about that.
Shoulnd't he have to talk to the police? He ran over a fire hydrant which is public property, they have a right to investigate. If It were you or I we wouldn't have been able to send the police away 3 times.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Flemington

Quote:
Shoulnd't he have to talk to the police? He ran over a fire hydrant which is public property, they have a right to investigate. If It were you or I we wouldn't have been able to send the police away 3 times.
He's starting this out in a bad way. Palin-style methods being employed:

1) Nobody's perfect.
2) Distract by blaming others.
3) Most likely taking ownership of one lie (" accident all my fault") in order to keep another lie under control.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:46 PM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arletta
Canceled 3rd meeting with police on Sunday.. says he takes the blame and is embarrassed and it is a private matter.

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/...%27my-fault%27
From the above link:
Quote:
Windermere police chief Daniel Saylor has said Woods' wife, Elin, used a golf club to smash out a rear window to help him get out of the SUV when she heard the crash from inside their home at 2:25 a.m. Friday.
She smashed out a window of the vehicle with a golf club because she was trying to "help him get out of the SUV"? Oh please...

Quote:
Word to this, too.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:47 PM
Sha Tin

Quote:
It's tiger Woods. We aint he.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
They live in a house as big as 2 football fields. I doubt the kids were anywhere near the slapping. They were probably as far removed from it as you and I.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Flemington

You got to love the way he wants his cake n' eat it too. He wants to make probably hundreds of millions pimping Nike n' Buick etc. (simply because he's famous,) and expects people to not care about all this? If they cared about you being the guy in the commercials, then they're gunna care when you're running over fire hydrants etc.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:14 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
This really is a very dumb story. And Curt, are you really starting to feel sorry for Tiger Wood's kids? Am I reading that right?
Yeah I know from a financial standpoiunt they are set already no doubt but I do feel for those kids who grow up around crap like that. I know, they probably were in a room in the house, the house that gosh has a million rooms. So chances are they were sound asleep.

Oh well nevermind. I don't wanna talk about personal stuff on here, all I can say is I know as many, many others do what it is like to be around domestic crap as a kid, assuming that is what this is. The memories never, ever go away.

I swear this is a John Daly type story
Old 11-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Coach Pants

Scolding the media on irresponsibility all the while hiding from the authorities...

I hope he never wins another golf tournament.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Newmarket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Pants
Scolding the media on irresponsibility all the while hiding from the authorities...

I hope he never wins another golf tournament.

I agree totally!

http://www.hickoryhillhoff.blogspot.com/
Old 11-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Keeneland

LOL - good for Tiger, to tell a world that lives off "Jon and Kate Plus Eight", "Octomom" and "Balloon Boy" it's none of their business
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts
Old 11-29-2009, 06:07 PM
5'8".. but all man!

He aint cheating. I'd bet everything I own that its alcohol related.