Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Havre de Grace

Default Sar Wed

Great job of getting those scratches out to the people after canceling the jump race.
Old 07-17-2019, 12:26 PM
Havre de Grace

Moving in the gate no scratches except the 3 in the third on NYRA bets
Old 07-17-2019, 12:27 PM
Saratoga

Raining so hard at start of 2nd it looks like it is snowing.
Old 07-17-2019, 12:33 PM
Havre de Grace

The6 accepted bets on hosses they knew were #cratched in pick 3,4,5, and doubles. This is just wrong.
Old 07-17-2019, 01:05 PM
Havre de Grace

Let’s make lemonade
Race 3
$20 DD
4 w/
5-10

$20 exacta box
4-5
Old 07-17-2019, 01:19 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
The6 accepted bets on hosses they knew were #cratched in pick 3,4,5, and doubles. This is just wrong.
Is there anything douchier than calling horses hosses?
Old 07-17-2019, 01:38 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Great job of getting those scratches out to the people after canceling the jump race.
Don’t you whine on twitter enough about this with all of the other losers? This is where you post tickets you don’t play in real life. Get it together
Old 07-17-2019, 02:13 PM
Detroit Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Is there anything douchier than calling horses hosses?
Say a guy named Dahoss????
Old 07-17-2019, 02:32 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Don’t you whine on twitter enough about this with all of the other losers? This is where you post tickets you don’t play in real life. Get it together
Shouldn’t you be trying to come up with a winner instead of the number 2 that your 2 a day is? One second and it turns out that it’s win and place after the fact. Your time has come and go. You stink now. Just saying
Old 07-17-2019, 02:53 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Shouldn’t you be trying to come up with a winner instead of the number 2 that your 2 a day is? One second and it turns out that it’s win and place after the fact. Your time has come and go. You stink now. Just saying
No as much as your hair stinks while it’s braided. I’ve had lots of winners this meet. You’re just mad I’m not spoon feeding them to you anymore. We’ve all seen how you handicap on your own. Even when you “hit” everyone knows it’s all a show.

It’s cool man....you’re a twitter loser that finds company with other twitter losers. You spend your days whining non stop about evil NYRA and other nonsense. Why not just own it?
Old 07-17-2019, 03:05 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
How come you didn’t start a thread in selections today where you post your fake tickets you’re too broke to actually play Dan?
Old 07-17-2019, 03:15 PM
Havre de Grace

No more automatic throw outs from me. Fading you, will have to do.
Old 07-17-2019, 03:23 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
No more automatic throw outs from me. Fading you, will have to do.
You’ll have a fake pick 5 ticket posted within a week. As if people can’t wait to see who Dan the mook is fake betting.
Old 07-17-2019, 10:29 PM
Jerome Park

The sad thing is he knows I posted all the late scratches on Twitter ( he stalks me in case two or three here don't know ) before posting his whine.
Old 07-17-2019, 11:41 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

He’s not wrong. I put my last Pick 5 ticket in with 2 minutes to post and Stolen Pistol was the only late scratch showing on NYRA Bets, even though watching the Double probables on FS2 I could see additional scratches in the 3rd.
Old 07-18-2019, 12:07 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthroatedwind View Post
The sad thing is he knows I posted all the late scratches on Twitter ( he stalks me in case two or three here don't know ) before posting his whine.
You blocked me on Twitter. I think you blocked a lot of people. I’d bet that you’ve blocked hundreds. Ever think you might be the one with a problem. If you want to play the role of mr know it all I’m smarter than everybody, then you have to suck it up and not be such a little baby.
I’ve only blocked you, so How could I stalk you. You’re kind of delusional, but they pay you almost a million bucks a year for those few winners so I guess it’s your right.

Last edited by Alabama Stakes : 07-18-2019 at 12:20 AM.
Old 07-18-2019, 12:08 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
He’s not wrong. I put my last Pick 5 ticket in with 2 minutes to post and Stolen Pistol was the only late scratch showing on NYRA Bets, even though watching the Double probables on FS2 I could see additional scratches in the 3rd.
There were plenty of scratches and they continued to take action on those scratched. How is this fair to the bettor ?
Old 07-18-2019, 07:11 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
You blocked me on Twitter. I think you blocked a lot of people. I’d bet that you’ve blocked hundreds. Ever think you might be the one with a problem. If you want to play the role of mr know it all I’m smarter than everybody, then you have to suck it up and not be such a little baby.
I’ve only blocked you, so How could I stalk you. You’re kind of delusional, but they pay you almost a million bucks a year for those few winners so I guess it’s your right.
You calling someone delusional is classic.
Old 07-18-2019, 07:15 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamstupid View Post
The point is I can guarantee he didn’t bet. Another one of his loser friends posted on twitter about it and he came here to whine because he’s continually trying to crap on NYRA because Andy had the audacity to not get him concert tickets years and years ago.

It’s played out. Like his cornrows, calling horses “hosses” and his stupid conspiracy theories.
Old 07-18-2019, 07:39 AM
Jerome Park

Quote:
You read my account...as well as all your pathetic pals. Everyone here knows that blocking people doesn't prevent them from reading accounts one way or another.

Your obsession with me has played out on here and Twitter for years. It's a shame, Dan. You weren't always a terrible person. You sure are now.