Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2019, 06:41 PM
Hollywood Park

Default hi gang, maybe a little help

i know there is the clocker report,,you can buy for a particular raceday ,,as well as bruno dejulio
does anyone know of another one who has the workouts that you can buy each day or for a meet? thank you
Old 05-15-2019, 07:07 PM
Washington Park

I'm sure there are some. Andy Harrington on the West Coast. I use both Bruno and DRF Clocker's Report. Clocker's reports are fairly new on the East Coast. There are quite a few on the West Coast.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:15 PM
Washington Park

Bruno has packages. Sure he would do something as far as what you want. DRF may be a bit more structured into plans.

I've dealt with Bruno for a few years and he is limited by software, as anyone is, but he can give you ideas as far as what you want. Think DRF may offer some special packages. Not sure but kind of remember they offered a full meet Saratoga plan, but not sure they still do. They have occasional deals.

Never hurts to ask.
Old 05-16-2019, 12:24 PM
Hollywood Park

Default bruno turned me down

he said it wasnt for me,,, what ever the hell that means, i was interested in buying rest of belmont /delmar and saratoga package,,,he set it up for me for 599,,,i was all in,, i simply asked if i could pay it by check, he said no,, so i said ok, i have credit card in hand,,,,,and 45 seconds later he came back and said,,, and i quote, this isnt for you whatever the heck that means,,,,,ive used him in past,,,, we had words last year over me sending a check,, which he took last year,, i guess where it was mailed,, he wasnt at that particular place,,, so he didnt want to give me info for the day i wanted it,, [which was a week after i sent check] i dont understand that or him,,,,
Old 05-17-2019, 12:51 AM
Del Mar

I think Andy is pretty good. His is called National Turf. They are strictly west coast (Southern California circuit). You can buy a full year from them for around $500. Back east I think Mike Welsch is the best. I'm not a fan of Bruno at all.