Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Main Forum > The Paddock
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2019, 08:39 PM
Hollywood Park

Default i just saw replay

is anyone puzzled over,
a not one jockey objected
b there wasnt even a stewarts inquiry

the saratoga race today that nickos dream won?

are you kidding me? his interference caused 8 horses to bump eachother

what is wrong with these stewarts/ and more so,, what is wrong with jocks not opening mouth?
makes you wonder as a better,, at least it did me
Old 08-30-2019, 11:15 PM
Havre de Grace

The shenanigans allowed by the New York stewards makes a lot of people wonder. No consistency from one day to the next. It's all about who did it. If connections were reversed there would be different rulings. It's obvious.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:01 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
The shenanigans allowed by the New York stewards makes a lot of people wonder. No consistency from one day to the next. It's all about who did it. If connections were reversed there would be different rulings. It's obvious.
While I absolutely agree that this should’ve been looked at and should’ve resulted in a DQ...I thought the Ortiz brothers and Chad Brown are untouchable. So is Junior Alvarado and Barclay Tagg also?

So who would’ve been DQ’d there? It’s so hard trying to keep up on all of these half cocked conspiracies.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:27 AM
Havre de Grace

The winner should have come down for veering out and sloughing the 12 who in turn interfered with those outside of him. Pretty obvious call. They weren’t taking down the local stable there. No inquiry .
If you don’t think Ortiz got out of the way for Oritz aboard O’malley The other day, you are really losing it. Too bad people are afraid to say anything for fear of reprisal. He Clearly looks over , sees his brother, and clears a path.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:41 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
The winner should have come down for veering out and sloughing the 12 who in turn interfered with those outside of him. Pretty obvious call. They weren’t taking down the local stable there. No inquiry .
If you don’t think Ortiz got out of the way for Oritz aboard O’malley The other day, you are really losing it. Too bad people are afraid to say anything for fear of reprisal. He Clearly looks over , sees his brother, and clears a path.
Can you read? I said the horse should’ve been taken down. But they didn’t because of the local stable? Gotcha.

Don’t you think it’s kind of odd I’m the only one that responds to you here and no one ever responds on twitter? Why is that you think?
Old 08-31-2019, 11:03 AM
Havre de Grace

Answered your question of who would’ve come down there....can you read ? You should worry about getting even , not what is or isn’t odd.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:04 AM
Yearling

The Stewards do what they want whenever they want. No rhyme or reason. Is it to much for us horseplayers to ask for consistency? Someone will come down doing much less by Monday and all we can do is throw our hands up in the air and move on.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:12 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenerate5 View Post
The Stewards do what they want whenever they want. No rhyme or reason. Is it to much for us horseplayers to ask for consistency? Someone will come down doing much less by Monday and all we can do is throw our hands up in the air and move on.
Well put.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:19 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Answered your question of who would’ve come down there....can you read ? You should worry about getting even , not what is or isn’t odd.
You actually didn’t. But that’s okay. You’re an angry never was. Keep fighting that fight while no one pays attention to you.

By the way, I’m up betting Saratoga and Del Mar this summer. We all know you aren’t.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:41 AM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
You actually didn’t. But that’s okay. You’re an angry never was. Keep fighting that fight while no one pays attention to you.

By the way, I’m up betting Saratoga and Del Mar this summer. We all know you aren’t.
Out here you’re not. Just because you say so doesn’t mean it’s true.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:49 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Out here you’re not. Just because you say so doesn’t mean it’s true.
I’m going to let you in on a little secret....I like more than two horses a day and make more bets than the few I post here.

Jealous, huh?
Old 08-31-2019, 12:13 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
I’m going to let you in on a little secret....I like more than two horses a day and make more bets than the few I post here.

Jealous, huh?
You just have a knack for posting only losing tickets, not the winning ones. Of course, my winners are before the race is run....like the Derby.
Old 08-31-2019, 12:25 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You just have a knack for posting only losing tickets, not the winning ones. Of course, my winners are before the race is run....like the Derby.
Since I know how close you pay attention, you must’ve noticed I’ve been in very few play along threads? Are the cornrows too tight?

Congrats on your Derby score. My guess is you didn’t have any money to bet it. Prove me wrong.