Old 10-28-2017, 10:37 AM
Steve Byk

Old 10-28-2017, 10:40 AM
Steve Byk

Old 10-28-2017, 10:42 AM
Steve Byk

Old 10-28-2017, 10:43 AM
Steve Byk

Updates with adjusted thoughts start Tuesday.. Johnny D & Eddie Olczyk plays added Thursday..
Old 10-28-2017, 11:46 AM
Oriental Park

Post positions are a pretty big deal at Del Mar...tough gig to make picks and bet suggestions without them.
Old 10-28-2017, 12:10 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up View Post
Post positions are a pretty big deal at Del Mar...tough gig to make picks and bet suggestions without them.
That's why we have the Updates.. We have to turn these in Tuesday ahead of the Friday release. Lots of movement. I usually anticipate the O'Brien runners competing, but I didn't this time. And my piece got chopped up because of Keen Ice withdrawl.. Was one of my favorite lines too. I called him a galoot.
Old 10-28-2017, 12:55 PM
Longchamps

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 pnt move up View Post
"I wish I had an answer to that question but I'm tired of answering that question"
Old 11-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Detroit Race Course

Where are the updates at XB?
All I see is the download for the full guide.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:51 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konk View Post
Where are the updates at XB? All I see is the download for the full guide.
Will check..
Old 11-02-2017, 11:36 AM
Morris Park

In the past I was always able to register and download the wagering guides. But now, as a resident of the great state of New Jersey, they reject my zip code and will not let me register. Is it available any other way?
Old 11-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoIrish View Post
In the past I was always able to register and download the wagering guides. But now, as a resident of the great state of New Jersey, they reject my zip code and will not let me register. Is it available any other way?
Brett..

Emailed it to you..
Old 11-02-2017, 12:15 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasept View Post
Brett..

Emailed it to you..
Old 11-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Hialeah Park

Crazy when looking at the win % of favorites in each race and comparing the average superfecta & trifecta payouts.

Awesome stuff as usual.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel