Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-14-2006, 11:21 PM
Santa Anita

Default Prettiest horse EVER

I like the pretty horses as much as anyone. Some of you appear to be out of control however. I was just wondering, have any of you been so overwhelmed by a horse's beauty that it caused you to weep openly? I'm not talking about moistened eyes or a tear or two...I'm talking out and out sobbing. I want horses that aren't the Black Stallion, Rockport Harbor, Lost in the Fog, Barbaro, you know the typical pat answers for horse beauty here as well. I need some variety.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:52 PM
5'8".. but all man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseofcourse
I like the pretty horses as much as anyone. Some of you appear to be out of control however. I was just wondering, have any of you been so overwhelmed by a horse's beauty that it caused you to weep openly? I'm not talking about moistened eyes or a tear or two...I'm talking out and out sobbing. I want horses that aren't the Black Stallion, Rockport Harbor, Lost in the Fog, Barbaro, you know the typical pat answers for horse beauty here as well. I need some variety.

Well like...you know...If I like HAD to pick...like...the prettiest horsie ever...OH MY GOD...I like, totally don't think I could decide..Oh My God...this is such a haaaaaaard question!!!!!

I would have to TOTALLY include these pretty horsies...

Like..#1...English Channel....OH MY GOD!!!! he is such a hottie for a horsie...
Totally #2 would have to be, like...Ashado...she is sooooo, like...beautiful and stuff...

Im such an airhead...I like totally forgot about my little Meggiehertz...she would HAVE TO BE like the Prom Queen of horses...and for anyone who didn't think she was like, good enough....or pretty enough....or rich enough to be the Prom Queen...I would just be like whaaaaaaaateverrrrrrr right to their faces...

Oh ****....someone shoot my stupid ass...it is waaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:22 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Out of control????? Why that's exactly what they said at the BFC (that's Betty Ford Clinic for those of you who haven't had abuse probs).

Weeping openly???? Ummmm, let me think! Okay the very first one that comes to mind - and keep in mind there are probably hundreds and hundreds - is Grey Misty!!!!! He's a claimer, he's pretty, and he's GOOD!!!!! Well not always good but so what! Are you always good????? Neither am I!!!!! He tries and tries and tries..... I THINK I can i THINK I can and guess what????? Sometimes he DOES! Hooray!!!

He makes my cry cause I love him soooooo much!!!!!

Is it time for meds now?????
Old 06-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by my miss storm cat
Out of control????? Why that's exactly what they said at the BFC (that's Betty Ford Clinic for those of you who haven't had abuse probs).

Weeping openly???? Ummmm, let me think! Okay the very first one that comes to mind - and keep in mind there are probably hundreds and hundreds - is Grey Misty!!!!! He's a claimer, he's pretty, and he's GOOD!!!!! Well not always good but so what! Are you always good????? Neither am I!!!!! He tries and tries and tries..... I THINK I can i THINK I can and guess what????? Sometimes he DOES! Hooray!!!

He makes my cry cause I love him soooooo much!!!!!

Is it time for meds now?????
Thanks. Grey Misty? I'll have to look that one up at pedigree query or something. Never heard of him. Do you have a picture of that boy? I'd love to see him.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:30 AM
Pimlico

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
Well like...you know...If I like HAD to pick...like...the prettiest horsie ever...OH MY GOD...I like, totally don't think I could decide..Oh My God...this is such a haaaaaaard question!!!!!

Totally #2 would have to be, like...Ashado...she is sooooo, like...beautiful and stuff...

Im such an airhead...I like totally forgot about my little Meggiehertz...she would HAVE TO BE like the Prom Queen of horses...and for anyone who didn't think she was like, good enough....or pretty enough....or rich enough to be the Prom Queen...I would just be like whaaaaaaaateverrrrrrr right to their faces...

What kind of name is GPK? Is that like a california pizza kitchen but in georgia? i love california pizza kitchen. My favorite is the barbecued chicken pizza. Anyway, its a great name. I hope your food place is doing well.

Back to topic. This is tough. I think i can post 5 times and come to 5 diffferent horses.

Hmmmmm. Smarty was really pretty but i have to say Rocky and foggy are prettier. Do you think they like skittles? i would love to feed them some purple skittles because i like them a lot and i think they would as well.

Would you think Foggy was a gay horse if you put pink blinkers on him? Like a hot pink tattersall? I think he would be the most stylish horse on the track.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK

Thanks, 3 excellent choices. Megahertz was dropped straight from heaven right unto earth in my opinion. So tiny and yet so fast with that turn of foot in the stretch on those hard Cal grass courses.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:33 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Thanks. Grey Misty? I'll have to look that one up at pedigree query or something. Never heard of him. Do you have a picture of that boy? I'd love to see him.
Well I can try to find one!!! He had his pic in BH when the jock won his 2,000th or something!!! I was floored!

I am back and i found it!!! i remember it cause Rene Douglas got his what-everth win and lo and behold or beholde or however you spell it the first thing i saw when clicking on BH was that beautiful horse that I follow!!!

Here!!!!!

Tell me if he makes you cry too!!!!!
http://www.bloodhorse.com/articleind...e.asp?id=26210
Old 06-15-2006, 12:33 AM
Saratoga

Isn't he CUTE?????

The horse not the jock!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisitequine
What kind of name is GPK? Is that like a california pizza kitchen but in georgia? i love california pizza kitchen. My favorite is the barbecued chicken pizza. Anyway, its a great name. I hope your food place is doing well.

Back to topic. This is tough. I think i can post 5 times and come to 5 diffferent horses.

Hmmmmm. Smarty was really pretty but i have to say Rocky and foggy are prettier. Do you think they like skittles? i would love to feed them some purple skittles because i like them a lot and i think they would as well.

Would you think Foggy was a gay horse if you put pink blinkers on him? Like a hot pink tattersall? I think he would be the most stylish horse on the track.
California Pizza Kitchen! Is that what his or her name is suppose to be?????
Old 06-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Well I can try to find one!!! He had his pic in BH when the jock won his 2,000th or something!!! I was floored!

I am back and i found it!!! i remember it cause Rene Douglas got his what-everth win and lo and behold or beholde or however you spell it the first thing i saw when clicking on BH was that beautiful horse that I follow!!!

Here!!!!!

Tell me if he makes you cry too!!!!!
http://www.bloodhorse.com/articleind...e.asp?id=26210
And the best thing is it looks like he knew the bloodhorse photographer was snapping his picture for publication right there. His look is just stone cold professionalism right there. And his bangs tied up so nicely in a neat line. I can see why you are fixated on this guy. I'd love to see a full body shot, but that is a good picture no matter what. See this is the kind of under the radar stuff I was looking for. I don't know if he makes me cry, but he is your boy and that is all that matters.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:06 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
And the best thing is it looks like he knew the bloodhorse photographer was snapping his picture for publication right there. His look is just stone cold professionalism right there. And his bangs tied up so nicely in a neat line. I can see why you are fixated on this guy. I'd love to see a full body shot, but that is a good picture no matter what. See this is the kind of under the radar stuff I was looking for. I don't know if he makes me cry, but he is your boy and that is all that matters.
Thanks for looking at him!!!!!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:04 AM
Morris Park

I can't believe no one has mentioned Rock Hard Ten. I mean, come on. This is the Fabio of horses. Hmm. Or maybe the Antionio Banderes......
Old 06-15-2006, 09:32 AM
Santa Anita

buck.up.close.A.JPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by chupster2
I can't believe no one has mentioned Rock Hard Ten. I mean, come on. This is the Fabio of horses. Hmm. Or maybe the Antionio Banderes......

Nah. He's "THE ROCK" of horses.

Although I have to say I may be bias, but I think Buck Naked is the prettiest horse ever!
Old 06-15-2006, 09:34 AM
Secretariat

one would think you would have to be a colt or horse to answer this question, who is the prettiest horse ever,

or perhaps a filly or mare with a kinky side to her.
Old 06-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Pimlico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat
one would think you would have to be a colt or horse to answer this question, who is the prettiest horse ever,

or perhaps a filly or mare with a kinky side to her.
I dont agree. Why do you have to be a horse to recognize how pretty another horse is? You can just appreciate the beauty in any of nature's creatures.

someone thinks you are beautiful Secretary person. Does that person necessarily have to be a dog?
Old 06-15-2006, 09:44 AM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
California Pizza Kitchen! Is that what his or her name is suppose to be?????
You guys are so clever when did a G stand for California?

Quick question how many of you have come from the Rockportharbor site?
Old 06-15-2006, 09:51 AM
Pimlico

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.***er
You guys are so clever when did a G stand for California?

Quick question how many of you have come from the Rockportharbor site?
G doesnt stand for california. I think it stands for Georgia but im not sure. I figured he has his own place called georgia pizza kitchen. It its anything like california pizza kitchen i bet its really good. Whats your favorite kind?

You are a doctor? I think that is hot. What kind of doctor are you?
Old 06-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Hollywood Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisitequine
G doesnt stand for california. I think it stands for Georgia but im not sure. I figured he has his own place called georgia pizza kitchen. It its anything like california pizza kitchen i bet its really good. Whats your favorite kind?

You are a doctor? I think that is hot. What kind of doctor are you?
Nope, just a legendary horse, I'm borrowing his name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._***er

the asteriks won't work...silly board...LOL

This does him more justice anyway

http://horseracing.about.com/library/bldr***er.htm

Last edited by dr. fager : 06-15-2006 at 10:23 AM.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:01 AM
5'8".. but all man!

GPK stands for GIGANTIC PENI.....

never mind...
Old 06-15-2006, 10:04 AM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPK
GPK stands for GIGANTIC PENI.....

never mind...

We all know you are hung like a horse kev. Ya don't have to coy... Big hands, big feet, big heart=big wanker! All women know this kev.