Derby Trail Forums

Go Back   Derby Trail Forums > Esoteric Central
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Santa Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle80
Hes been reformed lately so far as he says and I know. But hes like a dog you have to keep on a very short leash. Just a little too much rope and he will get himself into all kinds of trouble.
I thought he had a girlfriend. Weren't we just talking about someone he was dating a while back like a month or two ago?
Old 06-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattleallstar
she deserved her own thread
Do you really think this was the best way to approach this? I think you need to talk to GPK or myself on how to approach woman in a kind and respectful manner. It might lead to more of the success you are looking for.....
Old 06-13-2006, 01:36 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Do you really think this was the best way to approach this? I think you need to talk to GPK or myself on how to approach woman in a kind and respectful manner. It might lead to more of the success you are looking for.....
Scav,
Thats why I jumped in. Hes like Bart or Homer Simpson when they keep hitting themselves and going ouch over and over again. He simply refuses to change or learn. I know I seem harsh, but its really for his own good.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Saratoga

He needs to buy a dog that won't leave him alone
Old 06-13-2006, 01:40 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Scav,
Thats why I jumped in. Hes like Bart or Homer Simpson when they keep hitting themselves and going ouch over and over again. He simply refuses to change or learn. I know I seem harsh, but its really for his own good.
GREAT analogy
Old 06-13-2006, 01:41 PM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
GREAT analogy
When I watch those episodes of the Simpsons when Brat keeps touching something that hurts him and saying ouch quit it!!!! over and over again while continuingto keep doing it, I say, there's Seattle.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:20 PM
resplendentdapples

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Sounds like I DEFINITELY need to meet this chick.

And I'm sure you look great, that pic was only 2003 and you still have a slammin' hot figure that was just a few years ago
Awww your sweet. I avoided fried chicken and fried twinkies at the KY state fair for a MONTH to look like that! I put most of it back on though
Old 06-13-2006, 03:27 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by resplendentdapples
Awww your sweet. I avoided fried chicken and fried twinkies at the KY state fair for a MONTH to look like that! I put most of it back on though
Were you at the state fair in 03 because that's in my town here so I'm sure I probably saw you there.

Fried twinkies are kind of gross to think about but secretly I covet them and always shovel in a few when my friends (but mainly girls) aren't looking.

Anyways I am sure if you get on the stair-stepper a couple of times the lbs. will just melt away, that is what my sister says anyway and you seem to have her same build.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:33 PM
The Curragh

buffy im no longer exclusively dating the girl, her name was Kaisey. I just wasnt that into her, but we will still continue to see each other just not in a bf/gf exclusive way
Old 06-13-2006, 03:42 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
buffy im no longer exclusively dating the girl, her name was Kaisey. I just wasnt that into her, but we will still continue to see each other just not in a bf/gf exclusive way
Sounds to me like your still nailing her LOL.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:48 PM
The Curragh

lol..like I said we still talk, go out and do things, but I told her I didnt feel like being an exclusive bf to her right now, so shes free to see who see wants, but yes we still see each other
Old 06-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Morris Park

Quote:
buffy im no longer exclusively dating the girl, her name was Kaisey. I just wasn't that into her, but we will still continue to see each other just not in a bf/gf exclusive way

No wonder she dumped you. How do you do it ,otherwise?
Old 06-13-2006, 03:49 PM
The Curragh

theres also 3 others I have my eye on, so who knows 2 I met while I was on my trip to the Philippines
Old 06-13-2006, 03:52 PM
oracle80

Quote:
theres also 3 others I have my eye on, so who knows 2 I met while I was on my trip to the Philippines
You find that kind of realtionship fulfilling do you? Corresponding with girls in the phillipines hundreds of miles away? Sounds like a great sex life. But I suppose you don't have to worry about snoring or panty hose hanging in the bathroom.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
You find that kind of realtionship fulfilling do you? Corresponding with girls in the phillipines hundreds of miles away? Sounds like a great sex life. But I suppose you don't have to worry about snoring or panty hose hanging in the bathroom.
Distance does suck... my bf only lives 3 states north and that's hard.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:06 PM
Churchill Downs

Wow, I never thought the first post where someone acknowledged my name in the title would be like this! RITFLMAO!!!!
Old 06-13-2006, 04:07 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
lol..like I said we still talk, go out and do things, but I told her I didnt feel like being an exclusive bf to her right now, so shes free to see who see wants, but yes we still see each other
sounds like a good compromise for you both, I think that's great.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:09 PM
flowing tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26
Distance does suck... my bf only lives 3 states north and that's hard.
Long distance is awesome I always seem to find myself in it, so why not accept the perks like having down-time some days and plenty of time to yourself.

Plus then you get to "make up for lost time" and she doesn't become alarmed when you are very, um, horny when you finally see her
Old 06-13-2006, 04:14 PM
The Curragh

"You find that kind of realtionship fulfilling do you? Corresponding with girls in the phillipines hundreds of miles away? Sounds like a great sex life. But I suppose you don't have to worry about snoring or panty hose hanging in the bathroom.""

From Oracle

nothing wrong with staying in touch, and your assumptions about the Filipino culture from reading something satrical off the internet is quite stupid. The girls I met live in city, come from well to do backgrounds considering it is the Philippines, they are educated, and very nice, smart girls. No one is my girlfriend, I like them they like me but considering the current circumstances a relationship is out of the question.

As for the other girl, well im still trying to figure her out

theres also "the" girl but shes with someone and i still have to get over the fact she maybe nothing more than a friend anymore

Last edited by Seattleallstar : 06-13-2006 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:14 PM
boldruler

If this is the girl who rides horses she probably is a looker. Amazing, but true, go out to Belmont or Saratoga in the morning and there are probably 10-20 really good looking women exercising horses in the morning.