View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Saratoga

I liked reading your post. It was nice to have some insight as to why you think the way you do or portray yourself in the light that you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot View Post
Nope. The deck is completely stacked against workers now. Take away pensions, healthcare, zero life insurance, no vacation, longer hours (America works longer hours that many other first world countries for less) destruction of unions, demonization of workers as moochers.

Unbelievable. I don't know how most under the age of 35 can even possibly have a very good life in America any more. You will either be lucky enough to be born into an upper class, or you'll be a worker bee, struggling for work your whole life. Even being a doctor or lawyer or other professional won't assure you of being able to obtain an upper middle class lifestyle nowadays - you'll be paying that off your whole life.
If you can compose something so rational as the above why on earth can't you understand that, for some, Romney - by virtue of not being Obama - is the one who offers hope?

We know what the next four years will be like with the current administration.

We're all bettors here, right?

I'd rather chance the unknown, faults and all, because to me Mr. Obama is terrifyingly awful.

The past four years has showed me nothing in terms of why he should have another (four).

Isn't that understandable? Even if you don't agree you do get it, don't you?