Thread: NHL Marketing
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Hialeah Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's twin View Post
The Hawks win this series in a walk. It took them four games to figure Anaheim out, caught them in regulation just before the end of the third period only to have a bad pass from Bickel cost them in OT. They then dominated games six and seven putting the second best team in hockey away for the year.Tampa is a fine team but they're not the Ducks and they certainly aren't the Blackhawks. Not on experience, not on grit, not on depth and not on talent. Hoofs is spot on. I'll be surprised if this series goes five games. It looks more like a sweep. I'd love to see it go to the sixth game with the Hawks clinching at home. I would make a killing scalping my seats but I'll take a series winner any way it comes.
I would hope you would only sell 3/4 as you can't miss that! And make sure the Section dress code rules are enforced so that any DEvil Ray Jersey's are confiscated immediately. This includes anything that says "Joe Madden".