Thread: NHL Marketing
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBob View Post
Lucky goal?...you had a great push in the first but not much after that. No chest bumping, but TB threw it all in and then became a turtle. I'M sorry......you really think you can win 4 out of 6 against these guys?
I was referring to the lucky goal that dribbled in to put the Rangers up 1 game to none in the last series....from the posts here, you'd have thought they were already wheeling out the Stanley Cup for them.

As far as last night - Tampa owned Chicago for the first 12 minutes, then inexplicably went into some sort of a defensive mode which took them completely out of their game. Did Cooper really think that 1 goal was going to hold up?!

I can't explain it...just like I can't explain why Bishop stood halfway between the net and the bench for a full minute and a half, when the Lightning were already controlling the puck in Chicago's zone, before heading off.

They had control of the zone and were down a goal with 3 minutes left, you need to give your team a chance...Was he really that afraid of losing 3-1 instead of 2-1 ?

Strangest game I've seen them play all year by miles....