View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovesupsideyourhead View Post
When you combine Xylazine or detomidine or romifidine with butorphenol, you get nice pain control and sedation. With no ataxia (stumbling, tripping, falling over.. how would you know...this does explain a few things..
I know because I have the DEA license for dispensing those drugs, I know what drugs we use together, and why, and what their effects are.

Your bu.lls.h.ait attempt to imply I'm a cheater is just that - ignorant bull.shi.at.

And there's nothing more pathetic than watching some of you, those who pretend hate those evil cheating race trainers that take your gambling money, try and justify the exact same fraud in Mitt Romney's world.

This has nothing to do with politics. This has nothing to do with Fast and Furious. This, too, has nothing at all to do with Obama, or Buddy Roemer, or Ron Paul. This is not politics. It goes to the man's - Mitt Romney's - ethics and morals.

You guys put your politics before horses? Nice.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts

Last edited by Riot : 06-22-2012 at 11:43 AM.