View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
yes, i said keeps digging because after his initial bad remarks, he made more of the same to defend the initial remarks, thus digging a deeper hole then he was already in.

i found it interesting that the standoff occurred, and was watching to see how it would unfold.

why i started the thread was because he 'defended' his initial bad remarks, critical of people on the dole (and he's also been receiving bennies from the govt he says doesn't exist for free) with more of the same. he was digging himself deeper in that regard.
seeing hypocrisy isn't a 'ridiculous' opinion. the guy wants his freebies, while decrying others theirs.

i didn't start the thread due to the standoff-else i would have started a thread back when the story broke.
I kind of amazed that this, of all things related to the story, is what has triggered your public outrage - but again, I'm not convinced it really has.

It's simply what you are now supposed to do.

Crazy old white guy tells Harry Reid to shove it, Harry Reid sends a military force after him ya know, to "show 'em who's the boss", they attack his family and kill his cattle - crickets.

Crazy old white guy makes a couple ridiculous statements; statements that any normal, sane, rational human would simply dismiss as exactly that - a crazy old ignorant white guy's ludicrous rantings - and....... OMGZZZ!!! Alert the Presses!!!

That's the important take away. Crazy people saying crazy things that happen to - OMFG - attack the libtard's hyper-sensitivities - 5 alarm satire!

Great News is that Jon Stewart now has a week's worth of programming! So now the libtards can laugh at a guy making fun of an ignorant crazy person.

For a whole week!

Yay New 'Merica!!

Last edited by Rudeboyelvis : 04-25-2014 at 02:59 PM.