View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Del Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Charlie View Post
I remember that. I bring it up repeatedly because of how absurd it was and I'm skeptical about your claim of ellis's innocence. I'm not saying you were lying, but I am saying your claim seemed far fetched. I don't think that writer made other mistakes and I never thought of Ellis as blessed with an overabundance of intelligence. The explanation you gave was also a very obvious one that anyone could come up with. Unless that writer came out and said it was his mistake, all evidence points to Ellis. Especially how specific it was.
We looked at the article. There was no quote from Ellis mentioning the Malibu or the Strub Series. There is not even a 1% chance that Ellis did not know Declan's Moon's age. The chances are zero.

To accuse a guy of saying something when there is no quote is absurd. It doesn't matter whether we are talking about politics, horses, or any other subject. If you are going to claim that a guy said something publicly, you need to have a quote. In this case, there was no quote. There was no quote because he never said it. In addition, Samantha Siegel is a very hands-on owner. She and Ron speak practically every day. So you would have to be claiming that she didn't know how old the horse was either. What you're saying is beyond absurd.

Last edited by Rupert Pupkin : 01-01-2017 at 01:14 PM.