View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 03:57 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodcopy View Post
Steve,She goes 1 1/16 in 1:41 flat completely shut down for the last 1/16th. There is nothing wrong with thinking She's the "Next one" just because Bob B is her trainer! I have before and will continue to eat my words but at this point I think she will dominate at a good price (because of the Todd Squad fillies) 5-1 I hope this will give me a large bankroll for the 1st Saturday in May!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek View Post
Midnight Lucky looked nice working with Power Broker this morning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyCxc-WFqxM
The comment of mine you quoted is regarding Sunday's gallop appearance on the track.. not Monday's work. As discussed with Mike Welsch, she embarrassed Power Broker in the drill Monday. Mike Smith is motionless on her in the stretch and Dana Barnes is asking Power Broker just to stay with her. Midnight Lucky likely Oaks 3rd choice with Dreaming of Julia and Beholder ahead of her on the pecking order. You should get all of 5-1. Can tell you she is 2nd best on the sheets (Thoro Graph) only to Dreaming of Julia's insane Gulfstream number.